Elea's Cards - Stuff's been mailed!

2»

Comments

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Orak is a handsome card....I think there should be a small stepladder card that makes Moirean more effective 
    >.> *ducks*
    Moirean
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited November 2013
    Orak on one side, Toz on the other, aww yeah.

PAYMENTS SO FAR (I'll update this as they come in)

Areka - 1 deck
    Xenia - 1 deck
    Phendegwen - 1 deck
    Sarita - 1 deck
    Rou - 1 deck
    Zaephlyn - 1 deck
    Setne - 1 deck
    Kiershu - 1 deck

I promise I'll stop bumping this annoyingly soon, but I just thought I'd mention that the deadline is the first couple of days in November, now- got someone who's not getting paid till the first. But that's the very last chance, so please, if you're thinking on it, get in contact with me!

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I'm willing to cover costs for one deck for someone in exchange for credits/iron coins, if anyone prefers that. I'll base the rate off of the price you'd have to pay to get them off the website.
  • Eleanor said:
    1: Small change to the deck lineup. I have been told that Sotir hates theirs and wants it pulled, so that card will be replaced with Orak instead.

I was really looking forward to Sotir being in the deck. I think he was too, whether or not he'll admit it. Whoever is speaking for other people should probably quit, because it's pretty childish and what, two months old? I should have been more avid in my forum-lurking and caught this sooner, but I'm still really stoked about these decks, even if I don't know what an Orak is.

Keep up the good work, Eleanor!
    *unnecessary banner*
    edited November 2013
    Alright guys, this is the very last day! I'll be making the order tonight. If you want one but haven't gotten money sent across, this is your last chance! If you can't do paypal, try talking to someone who already has and seeing if you can set something up.

Cheers!

Edit:
    And now I've ordered the cards! The printing is going to take 3 days or so, and from there the shipping to Areka's might be a week. Those of you who have put an order in, please get in contact with Areka to arrange shipping to wherever it is you live!

Xenia
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    THE CARDS GOT HERE TODAY AND I AM VERY EXCITED, ALL OF THESE PRETTY WHITE BOXES OF WONDER.

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAIL THEM UNTIL EARLY NEXT WEEK, DUE TO POSTAL CONSTRAINTS AND WORK SCHEDULE. 

I AM RE-REVIEWING SHIPPING OPTIONS. UNLESS ANYONE HAS ALTERNATIVES, IT WILL BE $5.15 TO SHIP THEM TO YA'LL WITH FLAT-RATE BOXES/ENVELOPES OF NOT-QUITE-SO-WONDER. 
    Slyphe
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I THINK AREKA MIGHT BE EXCITED BUT I'M NOT SURE.
    ArekaSlypheErzsebet
    THE PRETTY WHITE BOXES ARE VERY SLIPPERY SO THERE MAY BE BOX-RIPPING HAZARDS IN GETTING YOUR CARDS OUT. OR I AM JUST PARTICULARLY BOX-CHALLENGED AND WOULD MAKE A VERY BAD CAT. 
    Erzsebet
    Boxes shipped.
    Sarita
  • And recieved, here, sooner than expected- thanks so much for organizing the US shipping stuff, Areka- they look fantastic, Eleanor!

Areka
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I got mine Friday, opened them today, and you guys weren't kidding when you said the boxes are slippery. Thank you to both @Eleanor and @Areka for helping make this possible!
    Erzsebet