Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

Comments

• (Ascendril): You say, "Well, we all have to have hobbies, I suppose. I like dancing. Xavin likes kraken. Heralds like coups."
    (Ascendril): Belgarion says, "Been that way as long as I remember."
    (Ascendril): Xavin says, "My hobby is not kraken."
    (Ascendril): Solaria says, "I want chocolate."
    (Ascendril): Belgarion says, "Heck, I was in a pretty big one back before it was Enorian."
    (Ascendril): You say, "I hope you mean a big coup rather than a big kraken, Belgarion."
    (Ascendril): Belgarion says, "Definantly the first, the second one, only in my dreams..."
    MoireanArbreZaephlynNola
  • Moirean said:
    (Web): You say, "Wraiths won."
    I'm very zen about my fighting these days. Sometimes I win before I even begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

MoireanXenia
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    [02:09] Aithinne: You got busy with the newbie anyway.
    [02:11] Arbre: And then walked in on Haern vs Omei.
    [02:11] Aithinne: I didn't see the vs. part right away and was like, "WHOA"
    MoireanAryanne
  • edited November 2013
    So, teaching Pyohun Illumination (clearly not on Zae ><) and we're about 800 lessons in, 16 at a time with no city. All of a sudden our triggers stop firing and he says, "Huh?" OOCly....

You decide to summarize the entire lesson, repeating what you've said already and a few other 
    notable things. Examining Pyohun carefully, you are finally content with the fact that he has 
    absorbed every word of your imparted knowledge in this lesson.

You bow reverently to a colorfully-garbed halfbreed girl, ending the lesson in Illumination.

...What?? What just happened! When did he become a .. WHAT?

Rou
  • RouRou
    edited November 2013

Zaephlyn said:
    So, teaching Pyohun Illumination (clearly not on Zae ><) and we're about 800 lessons in, 16 at a time with no city. All of a sudden our triggers stop firing and he says, "Huh?" OOCly....

You decide to summarize the entire lesson, repeating what you've said already and a few other 
    notable things. Examining Pyohun carefully, you are finally content with the fact that he has 
    absorbed every word of your imparted knowledge in this lesson.

You bow reverently to a colorfully-garbed halfbreed girl, ending the lesson in Illumination.

...What?? What just happened! When did he become a .. WHAT?

Didnt' you know? HALFBREEDS AREN'T ALLOWED IN AETOLIA!! You must choose one or another!

*unnecessary banner*
    ZaephlynAryanne
    Moirean does not look up from her hand. Her shoulders hunch a bit and after a bit of silence, she bitterly admits, "I do not think I would be...in heat. Period. My body is not like that anymore."
    H:7370 M:6380 E:32400 W:27900 10 Chakros 405 Night 0 [csdb eb lr] 00:17.28
    Moirean did not mean to make that pun omg sorry.

IvolnSetneAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    >_<

...there really is no context that can make that better. :/
  • Ciri says to Relandroc, "I've done scary things to farm animals."

How about this one, Moi?
    @moirean
    MoireanAryanneCiarelle

You ford your way to the northwest atop a donkey.
    A mist-shrouded lake. (Fengard Keep.)
    The bright sun shines down, blanketing you with its life-giving warmth. Liquid crimson stains the pale amethyst skin of the Boru priestess, Rylta.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, southeast, west, and northwest.

Maybe she cashed in her vacation time?
  • Did you ask her?
    Zaephlyn has declared his support for you.

(Spirean Joint Command): Zaephlyn says, "Oh hey.. never even... >>."

(Spirean Joint Command): Zaephlyn says, "Knew I could support someone."

(Spirean Joint Command): You say, "..."
    Piper
  • Moirean's smirk widens as the distant cry of Mazzion's death echoes from above. "As so," she states.
    "He will not fail against Draden again."
    H:4951 M:5390 E:23694 W:25048 B:99% Morning [csdb eb]
    Mazzion has been beaten to a bloody pulp, having lost a spar with Draden "the Mauler" Jibbs.
    Your ally has fallen at Ledge next to a waterfall.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Moirean
    I was cracking up. Mazz is a newb. >_>
    Within a test chamber. (Ayhesa Cliffs.) (10984)
    A single white tile has been raised slightly above the remainder of the eastern wall.
    There are no obvious exits.
    H:5187 M:3446 E:25552 W:16787 3 Midsummer 405 Dawn 0 [csdb eb lr] 19:26.00
    [ Health balance ]
    H:5187 M:3446 E:25570 W:16787 3 Midsummer 405 Dawn 0 [csdb eb lr] 19:26.00
    As you push on a small tile, it depresses into the wall slightly and a shimmering light fills your vision, and you feel yourself being moved.
    Surrounded by swirling light.
     An oppressive blanket of primal energy envelops the area, crackling with tension.
    There are no obvious exits.
    H:5462 M:3446 E:25600 W:16787 3 Midsummer 405 Dawn 0 [csdb eb lr] 19:26.02
    [ Moss balance ]
    H:5462 M:3446 E:25600 W:16787 3 Midsummer 405 Dawn 0 [csdb eb lr] 19:26.03
    You watch in amazement as your body is covered with hundreds of motes of light, each slowly spreading out to connect to the motes nearby, until your entire body is encased in light. You feel a soft jerk and, as the light fades, you find yourself elsewhere.
    Within a curving chamber. (Ayhesa Cliffs.) (10985)
     You see a single exit leading south.

Moirean
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Ugh, it's stuck again? Have to get a Syssin to get that one.

Just checked, no warp there.
  • I did that. It was meeeee. >_> I thought if I did it, I'd be off EQ and thus unable to move. That was not the case.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

(The Quorum): You say, "It never, ever fails."
    (The Quorum): You say, "Dask goes to lesser."
    (The Quorum): You say, "Dask gets issues."
    (The Quorum): Macian says, "So does Macian apparently."
    (The Quorum): You say, "You get issued?"
    (The Quorum): Macian says, "Just now."

(The Quorum): Macian says, "I have to look up HELP ISSUES to see how to use the system, because I've never been issued or issued someone in the whole 10+ years I've played."

GUYS MACIAN LOST HIS ISSUE CHERRY.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

MoireanAryanneAarbrokCiarelleEzalorHavenNola
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Moirean: There's no warp, but as a syssin you can get to it by following someone else and stopping in the in-between room. At least if that's where the focus is located.

Toz moves to rest his hand on your shoulder, giving it a firm squeeze. "It was a poor choice of words," he tells you quietly, "But I do not think he meant anything by it." His eyes move back to Bakhtuh's, their blue color even colder than normal as he asks, tone entirely too polite, "Did you, Ser?"

You sense Bakhtuh has left the realm.

Dryly, you say, "Look, now you've scared him off."

Simply, Toz says to you, "That was the intent, yes."
    Bakhtuh
    Toz wryly says, "I've been touching mine since you asked to speak with me."
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Me too. :|
    There needs to be an "unsure how I feel about this post" button.
    IvolnArbreAryannePeriluna
    You have lusted the following people:
    -------------------------------------------
    Moirean Seirath
    Count Ezrax Voltaire
    Belakai, the Shaper
    Zaephlyn Chaltier
    Kallah Ve'kahi
  • [Mid-Range One-Handed Blunt Weapons, best with runes]
             couch57491 a comfy blue couch                                1   1334gp
       morningstar71817 a morning star                                    1   2024gp
             flail77437 a menacing flail                                  1   2024gp
       morningstar81092 a morning star                                    1   2024gp
            flail113759 a menacing flail                                  1   2024gp
            flail114535 a menacing flail                                  1   2024gp
            flail122564 a menacing flail                                  1   2024gp
            flail124698 a menacing flail                                  1   2024gp
             mace128095 a Basilican mace                                  1   1840gp
             mace139373 a Basilican mace                                  1   1840gp
            flail145582 a menacing flail                                  1   2024gp
            flail180049 a menacing flail                                  1   1840gp

And farther down in the shelves, same shop.

[Pre-Augmented Weapons]
              mace31077 a Basilican mace                                  1   3680gp
              mace66826 a Basilican mace                                  1   3680gp
             glass84906 chardonnay (ruby glass)                           1     69gp
             glass85710 cabernet (tall glass)                             4     69gp
             glass89899 champagne (dark flute)                            4     69gp
          scimitar98081 a gleaming scimitar                               1   3680gp
         scimitar120560 a gleaming scimitar                               1   3680gp

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    TeaniAryanneMoirean
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    It's pretty obvious what the glasses are augmented with. The couch on the other hand, should be moved to two-handed, I think, because most people can't swing it in one.

PerilunaAngweMoireanHaven
    [15:39] Sarita: I'm not saying you have to lead it.
    [15:39] Sarita: Just show up and be a warm body.
    [15:40] Sarita: Well, you know what I mean.
    [15:40] Sarita: Cold corpse.
    [15:40] Sarita: Whatever.
    AishiaAryanne
  • I'm brand new, but this was amusing in my opinion.

Akirash tells you, "Wave of nations putting all their faith into your hands. You lying bastard! Those many suffering supported you simply to end this war. Your charismatic features on TV screens, smiling softly and speaking of hope and change, held above their heads like a promise to bring back their dead children."
    Akirash tells you, "Miss."
    You tell Grand Duke Akirash, Harbinger of Despair, "Um."
    Akirash tells you, "It was your imagination! You're...Asleep or something! Yeah!"
    Akirash tells you, "Wave of nations putting all their faith into your hands. You lying bastard! Those many suffering supported you simply to end this war. Your charismatic features on TV screens, smiling softly and speaking of hope and change, held above their heads like a promise to bring back their dead children."
    Akirash tells you, "SHIT."
    Akirash tells you, "Ahem. Again, I'm sorry."
    You tell Grand Duke Akirash, Harbinger of Despair, "My name giving you problems, miss?"
    Akirash tells you, "Miss? Definitely not a 'Miss' heheh. But no, it seems my ability to proof-read and whatnot has taken a shine to you haha."
    You tell Grand Duke Akirash, Harbinger of Despair, "Its my shiny disposition, I'm sure."
    Akirash tells you, "Haha, it must be!"
    DaskalosAryanne
  • Vibrating slightly, your lodestone's humming increases in pitch as a mounted Grecht dragoon flies into your hands.

...I swear, this never gets old

Moirean
    (Great Hunt is Great): Carivah says, "Ding 80."
    (Great Hunt is Great): You say, "Grats!"
    (Great Hunt is Great): Alexina says, "Gratz!"

Carivah has been sliced apart by a Nazetu captain.
    You divine the location of this death as Along the officers' corridor in Tiyen Esityi.
    Your ally has fallen at Along the officers' corridor.

(Great Hunt is Great): Elyni says, "Ding 79."

Ezalor