LOVE

Comments

• IvolnIvoln Azvosh Rakar
    Look out, we have a new Mazzion coming through.
    Draiman
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Draiman: You're catching up!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Draiman
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    New Deltron 3030
    Ivoln
  • Denser: For being so patient with a clueless newb.

While the payout is very similar to Achaea here, -everything- seems to be quite different. The concept of gathering souls for the use of abilities was confusing and a bit foreign to me. This guy patiently explained it numerous times, even after I called the souls before having the weapon that kills them, all while saving me from killing myself with stupidity. 

Thanks for the interesting introduction. 
    MoireanPiper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited November 2013

I'm so excited! I still have an appointment to get myself checked out by a gastroenterologist for my woes but I've been changing my diet pretty drastically. Cut out breads and eating pretty much gluten free, many fruits, and other such things.

It's been working! Heartburn has been cut down from being an everyday, all day thing to just once in a rare blue moon. The only thing I don't love about this is that it's further cementing that nagging feeling that I might have celiac disease.. which means I can't stuff myself silly on affordable chicken nuggets anymore. *WEAKNESS* 

However, I do adore the expressions on my coworkers' faces when I sit down with a bowl of Palak Paneer (creamed spinach and cottage cheese). I think I'm addicted to Indian food.

PerilunaMoireanAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Omg paneer sooo gooood. 
    IvolnPiperAryanne
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Premiere for our theater show tomorrow, I'm so excited!!

ValenaeMoirean
  • Piper said:

I'm so excited! I still have an appointment to get myself checked out by a gastroenterologist for my woes but I've been changing my diet pretty drastically. Cut out breads and eating pretty much gluten free, many fruits, and other such things.

It's been working! Heartburn has been cut down from being an everyday, all day thing to just once in a rare blue moon. The only thing I don't love about this is that it's further cementing that nagging feeling that I might have celiac disease.. which means I can't stuff myself silly on affordable chicken nuggets anymore. *WEAKNESS* 

However, I do adore the expressions on my coworkers' faces when I sit down with a bowl of Palak Paneer (creamed spinach and cottage cheese). I think I'm addicted to Indian food.

Kind of random but have you thought about doing a few yoga poses or meditation before bed? Sometimes can play a role.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• I love:

My 160 minutes of fitness since November started. My over 600 minutes since I decided to get my behind in gear the middle of last month. The definition starting to develop. The pleasant soreness that informs me I'm making progress. The fact that am nearly a month into good healthy habits that are establishing themselves over bad ones I've developed. 

The impact all of the above has on my health issues. 

The fact that I start my new job on Monday and will officially cease being broke in two weeks.

The last year of suck has been made a great deal more wonderful by the incredible support of my mister who takes ridiculously good care of me in the ways that matter to me and the support I have keeps growing and expanding in awesome ways.

Basically, life is not where I want it to be, yet. But I am standing in the light and about to come out of this tunnel into the midday sunshine. 
    imageimage
    SetneMarienaPeriluna
    OMG. I just saw Gravity. OMG. SO. GOOD.

Beautiful directing, amazing CGI, I had my hands covering my mouth and was literally on the edge of my seat going "OMG EEP" for half the movie. Also, I love space and man, was this space.
    KikonHavenArenAlice
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love Protomen. They are an excellent band. I just found this song they released on cassette only, on youtube. Man. 

dat music.

Piper
    Now, some of you know that I adore Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. In fact, I own a good number of them! However my favorite is Baron Samedi:

A notorious voodoo priest, who eventually rose to become one of the funereal Guédés, alongside Baron Cimitère and Baron La Croix. He is a Guardian of the Crossroads: the pathways between our world and the realm of the spirits. As a Master of the Graveyard, he ensures that burial rites are performed with skill, and he helps ferry souls to the dark realm. In his honor, we have created this scent: our spin on traditional Bay Rum.

Anyways, my LOVE is that one of my friends surprised me with a hoodie with his picture on it :D

Haven
  • So, uh, Stab's mom bought us this as an early Christmas present after she saw what TV we were playing Skyrim on: 

It's a 39 inch. It also came with a weeks' worth of groceries, and she took us out to dinner. I felt/feel super overwhelmed and I'm not very comfortable with surprises or someone spending this amount of money on us, but I put this in love because at least we don't have to play Skyrim/watch movies on a 12 inch anymore that has the sound going out. :D

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

HavenPiperAarbrokDemarcusAren
    Piper said:
    Now, some of you know that I adore Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab. In fact, I own a good number of them! However my favorite is Baron Samedi:

A notorious voodoo priest, who eventually rose to become one of the funereal Guédés, alongside Baron Cimitère and Baron La Croix. He is a Guardian of the Crossroads: the pathways between our world and the realm of the spirits. As a Master of the Graveyard, he ensures that burial rites are performed with skill, and he helps ferry souls to the dark realm. In his honor, we have created this scent: our spin on traditional Bay Rum.

Anyways, my LOVE is that one of my friends surprised me with a hoodie with his picture on it :D

I may have a house mob modeled off of him. >_>
    PiperIvoln
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    She locked me in her house with him. I think he was planning my murderer.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    It's the only way I can keep you around. :(
    PiperAarbrok
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn

Have to post a few LOVES, in order of loveliness:

1) Happy Veterans Day! Mad love to all of our vets. For realsies.

2) I logged onto Aetolia. Couldn't do anything because I had to go to work, but it is a step.

3) My weekend beings in 1 hour and 57 minutes. And I get free breakfast. Thanks Hyvee and Dahls!

4) NaNoWriMo. I've written over 11,000 words (Huzzah! 22% completed!) so far and my novel amuses me. It probably sucks from a literary standpoint, but I could care less. I'm enjoying writing it and it sure beats staring blankly at my computer while at work for 12 hours a night.

Cheers.

HavenAryanneCiarelle
  • It's a bit of a LOVE and a.. I don't know how to even classify it. 
    Will start off with;

Glad that my fiance's family and friends are all doing alright in the Philippines, after the storm. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone over on that side of the world, regardless. 
    Also sending out love to those who fought for freedom, those who survived and those who died. Without you we wouldn't be where we are today. We will always remember. 

A bit of a 'downer' post, but I assure you, it is filled with SO much love, you have no idea!

HavenJaslineAryanneCiarelle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I love how supportive our community is of the military/veterans.  It's not something common in "kids our age".
    KaleighJaslineAryanneDemarcus
  • edited November 2013
    I got an email from the coach today: 

"You will start as soon as the paperwork goes through. I will have you coach debate for an extra session each week or every other week...up to you and the debaters. We have limited prep during office hours...regular or night coaching hours...we will work this out." 

I'm uh, I'm going to start coaching college debate as a peer coach. I almost spit out my apple juice this morning. I was told I'm going to be the one organizing her office, getting her coffee, copying all of the evidence, and taking her messages. She said in light of my experience and win/loss record, she thinks this is the job for me instead. I'm a little nervous but super excited. :D 

Teani
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Moirean said:
    It's the only way I can keep you around. :(
    I should be around more late December/early January for sure :(, lack of regular comp access and other issues leave me without much time for Aetolia.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Moirean
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Ordering a new phone, thinking I'll get the tradein for my current phone to come out even with the cost of the new one, finding a coupon code that cuts $50 off, and netting $75 towards my next bill. Free money!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

HavenInfinAlexina
  • ANNOUNCE NEWS #2189
    Date: 11/12/2013 at 4:27
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: November's Red Cross Donations

Hey folks.

In the wake of Supertyphoon Haiyan, one of the nastiest storms to hit
    land in human history, IRE has informed the Red Cross that we'd like our
    donations to be earmarked for the Philippines. For those of you not
    familiar with this month's promotion (see Announce 2185), we'll be
    donating 10% of all November credit sales. There's even a hefty credit
    bonus in it for you, should you choose to buy this month.

No matter what you do, please keep that area of the world in your
    thoughts as they cope with this incredible catastrophe.

Penned by my hand on the 10th of Arios, in the year 405 MA.
    Dont care if this is the wrong place but much love for Aetolia for doing ^^ ....

AarbrokIvolnPiperKaleighAryannePerilunaArbre
  • Azton said:
    Dont care if this is the wrong place but much love for Aetolia for doing ^^ ....
    Totally agree. Times a million likes! <3333 
    Aryanne
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica

Kaleigh said:
    Azton said:
    Totally agree. Times a million likes! <3333 
    As someone with a lot of family in the Philippines, this was a pleasant surprise.
  • Absolutely glad to have found a very good job here. Despite the new problems that it brings, I feel quite lucky. There's a very good atmosphere, I feel like I can be myself and my colleagues are great and have welcomed me with open arms - as might be expected I like to insert humour where I can - and they seem to be of the same sort who can appreciate it.

MoireanArekaIosyne

Strongly considering doing some 'Let's Play' videos of old games favorites of mine such as Faxanadu. I'm fangirling again over here.

Aarbrok
  • Oh man. I love watching LPs. Link if you doooooo.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

AngweAarbrokPiper
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    <3 new car.

XavinPerilunaTeaniOleis
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Love the following dialogue from work...

Angry Engineer: "Man, they just want you to do things one way only when it suits them. I guess we'll just have to start following all the rules and nothing will get done. All you have to do is say you're taking the safe course and they can't do nothin' to you. <insert random bitch about me pwning him on the rules two weeks ago when he was being a dumbass>"
    Angry Engineer leaves to the north.
    You leave to the north.
    Angry Engineer is here inspecting his locomotive without any safety glasses.
    Me: "I have a present for you!"
    You hand a pair of safety glasses to Angry Engineer.
    Angry Engineer: "What, are these the super cool ones?"
    Me: "Sure! I guess that whole following all the rules thing isn't off to a very good start, is it?"
    Angry Engineer: "What?"
    Me: "Nevermind."

Hell yes for some people just not quite getting how things work. Circle your little wagons, last time I checked nuclear weapons trumped wagons. #Bringit.
    MoireanSlypheFerrikPeriluna