Description?

Hi everyone!  The Iron Realms MUDs are a little new to me. I've tried out a few, and decided to stick with Aetolia. :)
Anyway, I've seen on Imperian that most peoples descriptions have physical traits such as hair or eye colour, and I wondered if it's the same on Aetolia. If so, does the game make up your appearance? or can you write it in your description. Sorry if it seems like a dumb question, but it's been bugging me for a while now.

Thanks in advance.

Best Answers

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Accepted Answer
    You can write your own! It is the same syntax as with Imperian. Just keep in mind your race and its natural limitations, and try to focus upon what your character looks like, and not actions they're doing or how they make people feel (that should come out in roleplay). If you  have any other questions, just ask! We're here to help, and the newbie section's perfect for newbie questions. :)
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Accepted Answer
    Nope, this is the perfect spot to be asking. HELP DESCRIPTION lists more about what goes into a description, and you'll want to describe features that people would see at a glance - try to avoid stuff that can change often, like your mood, clothing, movements you are doing, etc. To get ideas on what type of description is best, you can just EXAMINE people, and feel free to post your description here to get feedback from other players.

Answers