edited December 2012 in Roleplay Logs
A very long read, but well worth it.

http://pastebin.com/SJpKQBSv

LinZunKonnornOrisaeLiancaDemarcusAardeAlice

Comments

• LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited December 2012
    Damn. Zun was... dark.

Edit: Also you have no idea how nervous I was trying to make up a song like that. D:
    Dasha
  • ZunZun
    edited December 2012
    So much fun.

I found the emotes were broken up for me (could just be my browser) so I fixed the linebreaks:
    http://pastebin.com/bP28QEd5
    KonnornDasha
  • That was a hella great read! You could really get such an excellent feel for the characters and their moods, I loved it.
  • Wow, incredible. Lin's song was very nice, especially for something made-up on the fly... I could imagine its sound and it was awesome.

Zun is an amazing writer, one of the best I've ever seen on Aetolia. 

And of course Dasha is adorable, and Kerryn a very solid and consistent personality.
    Orisae

• THE LOG said:
    You have emoted: Kerryn gestures to one of the chairs at the table, "Would you care to join us for some fun?" she asks as she glances towards the cloaked figure, "Greetings!"

A cloaked figure smirks slightly. "I hate tasteful."

A cloaked figure says, "Voltda."
    Seeing as Cariv's ever-so-tasteful gifts weren't visible in the log, here they are:
    ANOTHER LOG said:
    You aren't wielding anything in either hand.
    You are holding:
    "figurine175062"         a figurine of a vibrating black eld.
    "figurine107771"         a figurine of a massive flame-covered eld.
    You are wearing:
    You are holding 2 items.

And now I don't know how to get out of this quote =( Oh well! The whole evening turned out to be so interesting! Lin's song was just beautiful, and Zun's performance was just downright unsettling. I couldn't imagine coming up with something as nice as either of those on such short notice.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Add a gambling area to your inn and it can become mini-Vegas. You already have the chapel!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Haven said:
    Add a gambling area to your inn and it can become mini-Vegas. You already have the chapel!
    I would in a heartbeat if I could!

I'm looking into getting house mobs to add more to the general feel of the Inn. And of course I'm always open to new ideas on what players would like to see there!

• A gardener! :D
    I'll add it to the list! However at 200-300 credits a pop, it'll be something done over time.

• Considering how many people are invested in the roleplay going on around the Inn, I bet you'll get some people interested in donating. :)
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Kerryn said:
    Haven said:
    I would in a heartbeat if I could!
    I know Raevon had a roulette (blackjack?) table in her house with a mob.
    Orisae said:
    Considering how many people are invested in the roleplay going on around the Inn, I bet you'll get some people interested in donating. :)
    Not sure if someone did donate or not.. but I got a random uh.. purchase. So.. whomever did. Thank you! I'll put it towards the first mob!

OrisaeHaven
  • Good stuff!
    The Flagon now has a new Barmaid, be sure to stop in and say hello to Rispina!

I am now saving up for a Roulette dealer. If you have any ideas on his/her personality, please feel free to contact me or post them here!

RaecheAngwe
  • Overly apologetic every time he wins. Low self esteem but a stickler for rules so he'd never break them!
    Raeche
  • hahahah ^ that's brilliant
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Kerryn, see about getting a Piano made, and I will perform one of Aarbs infamous ballads.

Aarbrok said:
    Kerryn, see about getting a Piano made, and I will perform one of Aarbs infamous ballads.
    I'll see what I can do.

That would be amazing, actually, because Arbre can play piano, but I haven't found one IG for her to play for people.
    Orisae
  • Could just re-describe the room with one in it? I utilize room desc things all the time, tables, chairs, etc. Not nearly as much -fun- as an actual item, but it's an easy work around.
    KonnornHaven
    Kerryn said:

Aarbrok said:
    I'll see what I can do.
    Piano is now in. Enjoy.

AlycenaLiancaHaydynArbreOrisaeAldric
    I love you.
    OrisaeAldric
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Gossipy conversation between two friends (And Angwe being blatantly hypocritical)

http://pastebin.com/k9G8v0hy
    KerrynRhoMoireanAarbrokAlycenaEmelleStathanLianca
    The Flagon now has a roulette dealer. He's located just east of the main room. Enjoy!

Haven
  • Seems like I'm late in reading the original post but lovely writing you guise!
     Also - Despite it all, this was an amusing addition to the moment's darkness: "Lin can be seen seated, nothing more than a strange-shaped apparition in the mist, one who pulls back an
     endless supply of vodka." :D :x lol!

Thanks for sharing that, @Kerryn.