Pearl LOVE

edited October 2013 in Roleplay Logs
Crazy man falls in love with pearl or something witnessed by @rashar, @kerryn and @kaleigh

Sorry for the poor logging but having issues with mudlet logger so I made my own logger, I tried to edit out all the prompt stuff and clan stuff etc..

http://www.logsty.com/logs/nAUYe
Lamb is not the same as a SHEEP!
KerrynMoireanIllinianAren

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's Kurl 2.0!
  • That is freaking hilarious.
  • Moirean said:
    It's Kurl 2.0!
    Kurl sits around with his finger up his nose too @Moiren
  • Was too funny :) 

He was so professing his love to the little pearl. hehe, poor thing better not end up heartbroken. 
    Kerryn
  • All a ruse to get that thing to speak up to you guys. I'm not really in love with a pearl.

Really.

• edited October 2013
    Rashar       10/16/2013  297435 to 297442. TFA: 7.
    Rashar       10/16/2013  297442 to 297449. TFA: 7.

Trying to fold your soulmate into the Master Crystal, @Rashar?
    Kaleigh
  • This makes my mistell about crocodiles to Rasher make a lot more sense now. :D

• edited October 2013
    PEARL CONFESSION PART TWO!

"You're trying to replace me, aren't you?!"

Rashnar says, "why ever would i do that? of course i would enjoy a talking pearl that never leaves me alone, does me no good, and inclines others to believe i am insane?

"Why can't you accept we are meant to be together?!"

Rashnar says, "you're really quite emotional about he whole situation, you know.

"What, shock that a ROCK can feel?!"

Rashnar says, "we're going to have to come to some sort of arrangement, here.

Rashnar says, "i can't have you popping in at random times and distracting me. think of the danger. you wouldn't want me to be killed, would you?

"We'll agree you're a big fat jerk... why should I care about YOU. You don't care about me! I'm just a dumb rock that you gave away!"

Rashnar says, "that's rather insensitive of you. i haven't been running around calling you names, have i? did i tell anyone you didn't shine quite as much as some other pearls i've seen? or that i just can't seem to wipe the oyster slime off of you?

Rashnar says, "i even offered to have you made into a necklace, and you lied to me.

Rashnar says, "what would make you happy? a happy lady is a quiet lady, they say.

Announce our wedding!

Rashnar says, "absolutely not. i'm not marrying a pearl.

"And why not?!""

Rashnar says, "i'm not the wedding type, anyway. i prefer to live and love. you may as well put a shackle on my feet if you ask me to marry you.

Rashnar says, "well, listen here. if you really cared about me, you would care about my mental health. and also, the appearance of my mental health where others are concerned. how many adventures do you think we would have if they lock me up, or refuse to be near me for fear that i'm going to bite them or throw my boot at them or some other crazy person thing.

"I... have a confession."

Rashnar says, "a confession? what's that? you're actually a cleverly disguised quartz?"

"I'm really a man.""

" The sensation of someone goosing your firm tush is distinctly felt."

Rashnar says, "well, that is a bit strange. you're really rather emotionally unstable for a man. have you ever been told that?

Rashar smacks behind him glaring at the surrounding water with slightly nervous eyes. "alright. who is that? this has gone on far enough."

Rashnar says, "well, it was expected when i thought you were a woman.

Rashnar says, "now it's just odd.

Rashnar says, "and slightly unsettling, to be quite frank.

Rashnar says, "so maybe i need to find a nice lady for you to meet.

Rashnar says, "that's the key. you just haven't been introduced to the right woman yet.

"I prefer men. Obviously.""

Rashnar says, "that could very well be a case of mistaken identity, or lack of ah, testing the pastures, so to speak. i'm here to tell you, women are quite impressive. why, some of them can even do this thing where- well, they come talented in some parts.

" "Haven't I proven that there's no getting rid of me? Accept that we are meant to be together.""

Rashnar says, "well, if there is one thing i'm not going to do it is carry on public conversations with a mentally unstable, sexually confused pearl. you don't know whether you're pregnant or male, and you obviously don't care about my mental stability or public appearance. so i hope you can become accustomed to a nice quiet life at the bottom of my pack.

Rashnar says, "until i figure out a way to destroy you, that is. i wonder if lord slyphe would find you a suitable offering?

Rashar contemplates that last, a thoughtful expression on his face.

" "You'll not silence my love!""

" "I'll be back in a day, my love.""

Rashnar says, "perhaps. lord slyphe is quiet powerful, what with being a god and all that. i'm certain he can help me find a way to destroy you.

" "You are mine FOREVER! Lord Slyphe will not tear asunder our love!""

Rashnar says, "well, we'll just have to see about that, won't we?

Rashnar says, "you're a pearl, anyway. you are a creature of the sea, and the sea is his domain.

Rashnar says, "he is a maelstrom, you know. quite a powerful one, so i understand.

"And I will always be in your heart."

Rashnar says, "i can assure you, you aren't. and if you're feeling bad about it, then good. yours won't be the first heart i've broken, and it probably won't be the last.

" "I don't feel bad. I know nothing will keep us apart.""

Rashnar says, "hmph.

TeaniAliceRowena
  • Borderline criminal, to mess with a feller like that.
  • And yes, Ciarelle. I was. I'm tempted to just sit at the Master for a decade and fold that thing over and over again. It's basically an unlimited source of facets.