LOVE

Comments

• Toz said:
    She says everything pretty southern.
    It's true, I've heard it.

• edited October 2013
    Skyrim! I started playing it a few days ago and am completely hooked. While I'm on the subject, major love for the Dark Brotherhood quests - the story line is topnotch!

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

MinaraelAarbrokOleis
  • Xavin said:
    Toz said:
    All of you. Leave me alone.

Unless of course you mean to say that everything I say is pretty and southern. Then keep going.
    Solaria
  • edited October 2013

Periluna said:
    Xavin said:
    Toz said:
    All of you. Leave me alone.

Unless of course you mean to say that everything I say is pretty and southern. Then keep going.

Idk, it was pretty alright.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Hanging out with @Kikon. Playing with Syssin skills. I feel like I'm back in the old days. :)
    MastemaKikon
  • IvolnIvoln Azvosh Rakar
    LOVE to @Kerryn and the Sentaari for their phoenix event. You guys work beautifully as a team.

Also, I have a way of checking who's fed the phoenix and it makes me giggle like a little girl.
    KerrynKaleigh
  • My fire-worms! No!
    Ivoln
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Dat sig.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I love seeing other players discover new things in Aetolia that they enjoy. For example, seeing @Exayne's growing interest in RP over the last few weeks has been really awesome to watch. It really makes me happy to get to witness.
    ZaephlynAarbrokXenia
  • Chapter 50 of Attack on Titan. I can't handle this. I can't wait another month for Chapter 51.
    SetneAren
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I love the upgraded bug system, and @Oleis
    OleisArbreIlyonSetne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Much <3 to @Moirean for being her awesome self, even without having to directly interact with people she continues to make sure they have an awesome game experience.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    SessizlikMoirean
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    LOVE MY GOBLINS and Oolvert's horsies. I'm sad I missed that event, but I'm really happy to see stuff continued and omg Oolvert's as adorable as ever. <3s to whomever did that. 
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I love how the PK thread has actually made people consider the climate when it comes to group fights. At least from what I've noticed. People are more helpful and generally more positive now. :)

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Angwe charges in from the southwest, weapon lowered.
    [Angwe - here]
    Angwe skewers Dato with his spear, pinning him to the ground.
    Dato uses Entanglement Failure.
    Dato's bound body can be entangled no further. The entanglement fails to take hold.

It made lifers way too eager to get on the darkie side!
    Ivoln
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Ezalor said:
    Angwe charges in from the southwest, weapon lowered.
    [Angwe - here]
    Angwe skewers Dato with his spear, pinning him to the ground.
    Dato uses Entanglement Failure.
    Dato's bound body can be entangled no further. The entanglement fails to take hold.

It made lifers way too eager to get on the darkie side!
    Aw. I thought the EnoDui conflict finally arrived for a second.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Areka said:
    LOVE MY GOBLINS and Oolvert's horsies. I'm sad I missed that event, but I'm really happy to see stuff continued and omg Oolvert's as adorable as ever. <3s to whomever did that. 
    Awman, let me tell you. Dem kobold mages. So adorable.

• Oolvert? Oolvert who?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Bug #8051 and any potential children have been resolved with the following message: This is fixed as detailed in Announce #2172.. BUG 8051 [SHOW] at any time to see this information again.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• I love Kill la Kill.
    Kikon
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Just watched ep 1. It was pure distilled awesome.
  • edited October 2013
    I picked up the Hunchback of Notre Dame as a birthday gift for one of my people where I work, so it's been playing a lot lately while I'm there. I didn't see it back when I was a little one and it was a rental that I was only mildly interested in back when it came out on VHS. All these years later, I can sincerely say that the music is probably some of my favorite from any of the Disney movies even if only for the Bells of Notre Dame and Tony Jay absolutely stealing the show with Hellfire. So, so good.

Also, I picked up The Wolf Among Us as a huge impulse, day one buy. Really, really good game so far from the little bit I got to play but Telltale hardly disappoints. On that same note, I really need to read Fables from Vertigo now. It's always a nice pick-me-up to stumble onto a fun comic series.
  • Have to totally agree with you on hunchback of notre dame. I thought for the longest time the guy Ogden Stiers was the guy who voiced Clopin, then discovered otherwise watching MASH. Quite a voice. I've got the soundtrack on CD from bullmoose, but I can't stand the movie. I'm trying to get another copy of the CD from Bullmoose just in case I lose the first when I move again. I've managed to lose both the cd's I got in Japan doing that. They retail $30-40  in US. :(

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I dunno, I find the Lion King's soundtrack hard to beat in terms of Disney soundtracks. This Land ... mmmm.
    ArbreSolariaInfin
  • Meyvitch said:

Ogden Stiers was the guy who voiced Clopin

He did voice Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast!
    edited October 2013
    Iosyne said:
    I dunno, I find the Lion King's soundtrack hard to beat in terms of Disney soundtracks. This Land ... mmmm.
    Comparing Disney soundtracks, sure, it's hard to beat Lion King. But do you even Prince of Egypt, bro?
    AngweSeir
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    THE LION KING IS THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.
    SolariaIosyneJamiInfin
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Prince of Egypt was a horribly underrated movie. On the subject of Disney movies: Hunchback was good, definitely, but there's just something about Mulan that I can't help but love. Also, the Toy Story trilogy.
    PerilunaZaephlynInfin
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    When it comes to Music, I have to say that I prefer The Princess and the Frog and Tangled over Lion king and Hunchback any day of the week.
    Infin