DUCKIE - the FREE cMud System

DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore ExtraordinareRolling amongst piles of credits.
edited October 2013 in The Exchange

All -

I've spent the better part of the afternoon putting together a basic system meant as an entry level system into PK. This system does not have parrying, rebounding, pre-restore, or anything of the like built in. It is meant as a 'barebones' kit that you can then expand upon using basic principles.

What the system will do:

• Cure all known herb afflictions at this point in time
  • Cure all known salve afflictions at this point in time
  • Will reset cure based off of DIAG
  • Cure health and mana using both elixirs and moss [will also prioritize mana once below 50%]
  • Writhes
  • Stands if you're knocked prone
  • Cures all known pipe afflictions
  • Uses RENEW (with an easy option to change it to erase or whatever the Azudim equivalent is)
  • Uses a TREE tattoos
  • Uses FOCUS
  • All three of those are on toggles in case you don't have them
  • Will CLOT your bleeding damage
  • Gauges for Health \ Mana \ Experience
  • Has a basic basher in place that will loop a single attack upon recovery of balance\eq
  • Includes a concoction refiller (refills to start it up)
  • Includes a channel capture window
  • Includes a ylem gauntlet calculator
  • The system is setup for living curing, however, Lanira's Mudbot converter -should- work on it.

That's it folks. There's a small help file SHELP included that has some basic information on it, but for the most part... that's the basics. I tried to write it in such a way that you can look at what I did and grow it, but hopefully this gives some cMUD users something basic they can use to bash\do low-level PK.

It's like a system appetizer.

Download Link (PKG  File):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32023038/Aetolia_Base.zip

Download Link (XML File to IMPORT)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32023038/Duckie_101013.zip

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

SaybreXeniaEzalorPerilunaNoonPiperJensenMinaraelStathanMoireanAryanne

Comments

• I highly approve of the name. :D
    imageimage
    Xenia
  • edited October 2013
    Not to be all blah blah blah, but you should make CLOT Toggleable too. But nice to see someone putting a cmud system out

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I'll try and look at that tomorrow - though I'm leaving to go on vacation  so  my access to my desktop is going to be limited and not sure how much I'll be doing on my laptop. Either way, the basics are there. There's already a few things I think  I'm going to do to make it a bit better.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Aye I just thought to mention as with Diagnose being moved to only 9 lessons, its a lot of lessons to get to clot now for a newbie so having that toggleble might make they lifes easier :P