Short Questions

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

I love it because balance classes used it to negate my absolve momentum. :)

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    About how much does each starchart fragment go for?
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    As much as you can get for them.

Denira
    Well a ballpark amount would be nice. 100k? 300k? I really have no clue. I've seen a lot of other set pieces go for really cheap (10-15k gold) but I'd imagine the starcharts are one of the most demanded.
    Seriously, as much as you can get. I've paid 10cr for a starchart piece and I've paid 30cr for a starchart piece.

I'm selling them for 300k, and they're selling. I paid 100cr for one of mine to finish my park.

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

edited December 2012
    Alright thanks!

A few more questions:

How many of the city amulets can you wear at once? I had heard it was 2, wanted to confirm.
    Also they don't stack with artifacts it seems (level 1 con doesn't stack with the +1 all stats one) but if I were to wear a +2 con girdle and the +1 all stats amulet would I still get +1 to everything except con and +2 to con?

2 Amulets at once.

Yes, it won't stack with artifacts, but it will stack with stats that you aren't enhancing with artifacts.

edited December 2012
    Would a stronger artifact override the specific stat though? Like my example with a level 2 girdle and an amulet on, would it be +1 strength +1 dexterity +2 con +1 intelligence? Or do they not stack at all regardless?

And what's the gauntlet of the Parxian order do? It is just like a non-decaying normal gauntlet? I'm talking about the one that costs 350k or so.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Do we also have a list, finally, of what the amulets do? I think it's silly that there isn't a help file or something.

As best as I can tell, this is the CHELP I wrote in Enorian.

Enorian: Ylem Wares
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Composed by: Daskalos
    Composed on: 2012/12/22 20:15 GMT

[-------------------ALWAYS AVAILABLE AT BRAYTAL---------------------]
    [  550gp  ]--[ An iron ylem-binding gauntlet ] [  ABSORB YLEM mists ]
    [  750gp  ]--[ A pair of diffusal goggles    ] [   See Ylem Mists   ]
    [-----------------SOMETIMES AVAILABLE AT BRAYTAL--------------------]
    [ 15000gp ]--[ A red crystal amulet          ] [  Hunting DMG Boost ]
    [ 15000gp ]--[ A yellow crystal amulet       ] [ Critical Hit Boost ]
    [ 15000gp ]--[ A white crystal amulet        ] [  +1 to All Stats*  ]
    [ 15000gp ]--[ A blue crystal amulet         ] [ Vigor Elixir Boost ]
    [ 15000gp ]--[ A green crystal amulet        ] [ HP\MP Elixir Boost ]
    [350000gp ]--[ Parxian Order Ylem Gauntlet   ] [   Never Decays**   ]
    [250000gp ]--[ Whirring Diffusal Goggles     ] [   Never Decays***  ]
    [   300cr ]--[ A Glyph of the Eld'akathai    ] [Eld Always Drop Mist]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

*  Does not stack with Ankyrean Artifacts of any kind, but will stack
       with Divine Blessings
    ** Also Increases chance of Ylem Mist drop
    ***You can ATTUNE  to increase chance of gaining that Mist Color
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LinEzalor
    Blue isn't vigor elixir boost - that's green orb. Blue is lvl1 enhancement.

Does it -stack- with enhancement?

iirc, no.

Damn. I thought I had contrived a way to get 9k health.

• +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #304 ----------------------------+
    |  Entered by: Razmael                             Date: 2012/12/28 22:33:26  |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

- Cloak of Obscurity's price has been increased to 500ic.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

Was there any particular reason for such a drastic change in price?
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • @aldric: They knew you had 95 IC and really wanted one.

Periluna
  • @Damonicus He had 99 IC's I'm sure...
    99 Coins and a Cloak wasn't one of them.

LinAldricDamonicusPeriluna
  • I actually saw the tradein with coins on the forums, then checked the value of my cloak with other properties on it and saw it was worth waaaay more than I paid for it and thought it was a bug.

..So happy I wasn't saving up for one.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Maybe it's because everyone and their dog has a cloak.
  • Is there anymore iron coin artifacts in the works?
    Godamnit I was just considering buying the cloak before spending it all on chests...I could've gotten the cloak, refunded it, and gotten even more chests :(.
  • What does GUILD SANCTION do?
    Absolutely nothing. I think it was originally meant as a way for guilds like the Luminaries to let non-guild members use our spark or something, but other than the command itself, there seems to be no code backing it up.

• Believe it allows access to your GH to people who are not of your guild and normally wouldn't have access.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It may have been INTENDED to do that, but nope, doesn't even do that. Tested it with Kiyo a while ago. Think it was part of the 'guild conflict system' for soon(tm).
  • Thanks!
    Yea the sanction command literally does nothing that I've been able to test.

• Yeah, don't worry about guild sanction. It is a mystery.