Year 400 Celebration!

124»

Comments

• What do you do with these tickets now the festival is over? OR are the stuff still around?

• The Celebration grounds will be open for another week for people to spend their tickets.
  • TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    Your last chance to see the honorable Siraj el-Ferar is coming up fast!
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    @haern or @trigru  if we do not use our tickets will we keep them and be able to use them later when it reopens??   Or will they go poof??  I see no decay rate on them
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Is there any difference at all between the cigarette case, cigarette holder, earrings, and jewelry box bought with blue tickets and the ones bought with star tickets? As far as I can tell, the items are exactly the same.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    They are the same. They just priced them differently to allow you to decide how you want to spend your tickets.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Haern - A lot of us have a ton of star stamped tickets but none of the blue ones. We can buy star stamped with blue, can we have a reverse exchange so we can purchase the other items as well?  

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Daskalos said:
    @Haern - A lot of us have a ton of star stamped tickets but none of the blue ones. We can buy star stamped with blue, can we have a reverse exchange so we can purchase the other items as well?  

You can do that now in the same shop.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    The event that surprised me the most was Walker's Tongue. I went in with the expectation that it would be really lame and boring but tbh it was one of the most fun events there. Hope to see more of it in the future!

• Macavity said:
    @haern or @trigru  if we do not use our tickets will we keep them and be able to use them later when it reopens??   Or will they go poof??  I see no decay rate on them
    I suggest you spend those tickets.
  • And the Celebration of the Stars has officially come to a close. I hope all of you enjoyed it. We'll be striving to add in even more events, games, and items in the future and improve the overall quality of the festival.

Year 450 isn't all that far away now, is it?
    ArekaTeaniEzalorMoireanTrigruXenia
  • Does anyone know if the crafting contest items ever got made? 

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Xenia said:
    Does anyone know if the crafting contest items ever got made? 
    I did not ever see them to be honest.  The food was created in the the Inn just east of NoT
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."