I adore lifehacks, even if I rarely (never) use the info I learn. So! Have a thread to describe the random useful things you've discovered about Aetolia! Some of the info you share you might consider somewhat obvious, but you'd be surprised what blank spots people have (I only learned about fancy cache functions and incall a few months ago).
- You can use EMPTYVIAL when doing refills to only hit (surprise) empty vials. Eg fill emptyvial with health. No more shuffling containers around!
- You can drop items to cycle through them on ii. Eg, if you have 3 shirts and want to do something with the third one, and you can't be unicorned to type out the number, just drop and get 2 of them. Tada, the third one is now at the top of ii and is the shirt which will be referenced.
- You can spam eating basic fruit (harvestable by even those with inept concoctions) to cure hunger in a pinch.
- You don't need a libram to learn lazily! Just make a cycling trigger for lessons - eg, if I wanted to trans out savagery, deathlore and warhounds, I'd trigger the end of the learning text from savagery to then learn deathlore, trigger the end of deathlore to learn warhounds and then trigger the end of the warhounds lesson to start learning savagery. Bam. Go browse forums or play some LoL and you'll get to tri-trans without having to monitor learning.
- Inscribing tarot cards suuuucks. For cards like death tarot, just OUTD BLANK AS DEATH and then IND DEATH. Bam, lazy inscribes.
- You can order mounts and minipets and other named creatures around with their names, instead of having to use their number. Eg, I can ORDER STUPIDHEAD GO NORTH and my donkey will trot off to the north.
- You can use LOOK (name) to examine sneaky shrouded hidden people when examine fails.
That's all I can think of for now. Post your own!