Year 400 Celebration!

Comments

• Ironbeard is a myth, nothing else. I won't Believe in him until I see him.
    AarbrokSolariaXavinJaslineDraimanTeani
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I got my medaaaaallion! Yayayayayay!

This is happybrok!
  • A heavy iron-link giftbag is holding:

3x bullseyes  >.< I have dozens in my brothers shop... why cruel dwarf bastard why. All I wanted was sweet sweet credits!!!

Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    A big artifact that I could trade in for credits OR a discount token would make me very happy. So would the results of the crafting contest!
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I wish I could sell my discount tokens!  I have 21 of them sitting in my pack waiting to be used
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • You can sell them to people from memory, then they can use them. Or was I mislead because I am only going on heresay?
    i am honestly under the impression and assumed that no one else can use them but you
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• That is a real pity to be honest as they would be nice to sell on to people who are looking to buy big ticket items.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    What you can do is send credits to someone with a token and have them gift you the artifact. This requires honesty/trust though.
    Mastema
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    It also requires the credits to be unbound, which isn't always the case.
  • I second the wish to hear the results of the crafting contest! I've been terribly excited. Terribly.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    You're all very lucky I didn't participate, I would have put you all to shame with my healthy-handful panoramathing with a nubby dial that you you flick, twist, tug, and pull to elicit reactions from. 
  • Macavity said:
    Mastema said:
    oh where do you/how do you get rings etc. Is from shops or games? Also as normal no ironbeard visits :(
    those are not out yet, I believe @saybre was requesting them for their collection
    Both a Year 400 ring and a Year 400 medallion are available at the same stall where you can buy the Celebration of the Stars stein. 
    Mastema
    If I get me a stein from the festival will it work with my keg I won in the Ale run?
  • Aarbrok said:
    If I get me a stein from the festival will it work with my keg I won in the Ale run?
    I'll talk to Razmael about that. (didn't you get a stein from the Ale Run too?)
    Haern said:
    Aarbrok said:
    is you are referring to the cling stein to stein the problem with this was you needed 10 steins and then you got the keg, but needed to get another stein in order to drink from or to fill up at all.  There was no stein left over for us to use with the keg
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Haern said:
    Aarbrok said:

I did get one yes, but I kept finding leftover steins, so I would clink them for more ale, now the one I have has another persons mark on it, and I am afraid it might poof on me at some point
    Aarbrok said:
    Haern said:
    Aarbrok said:

I did get one yes, but I kept finding leftover steins, so I would clink them for more ale, now the one I have has another persons mark on it, and I am afraid it might poof on me at some point
    mine has the same issue, I do not let anyone have it at all.  Thus far it has not gone away from me, thankfully, but I would feel much better if it had my mark on it, officially 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I didn't get a stein. Were we all supposed to get one?
    edited September 2013
    well I won a competition thats how I got mine. I think they were a credit purchase reward originally
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Aaah, I was confused and thought you meant everyone got something from competing in the keg run.
    Oh no this was the Ale run, back in like March...
  • This is not the My Little Pony thread, guys. While we love the suggestions, let's get back on the topic of boy eggs and brotears.
  • eat boy egg

You peel and eat the egg- it tastes alright, but the constant pungent scent is rather offputting.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Haern said:
    This is not the My Little Pony thread, guys. While we love the suggestions, let's get back on the topic of boy eggs and brotears.
    Can we get that thread? Split it off from here.

But, as for the celebration, I am very proud of all the ones that worked on every little detail. *clap clap*

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Haern said:
    This is not the My Little Pony thread, guys. While we love the suggestions, let's get back on the topic of boy eggs and brotears.
    No, but this is.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yay! Ironbeard!!

I got a caramel chocolate! That's one more caramel chocolate than I had before his visit! :D

Demarcus
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Another visit from the lovely dwarf! 1 chalice and gold!

Also a huge thank you for not placing this triptycha tournament too late so I could participate! At least I managed to join in one event! So happy I could squeal!!

But it's 3am, so I probably shouldn't. <.<

• Anyone know the city points total?
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    BL won. 
    Mastema