Retirement

My work schedule, and to a lesser extent, my school schedule. I am supposed to be part-time, but due to being understaffed and many of my co-workers also going to school, I'm getting more hours than I should. The pay is nice and all, but the day to day routine isn't, and I've hardly (and will not at all next week) get to see my friends here in the area, or talk to them. Being that I was working 4 hours on my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend, and now it is 8 hours, you might be able to imagine just how unsatisfied I am with my current planned hours. But its a job, and I'm grateful for that much.

That being said, unfortunately because of the distraction it recreates and my inability to commit time to it like I would like to, in order to enjoy it, I will be retiring from playing Aetolia for an indefinite amount of time. I honestly plan on not returning to the game itself at all in the future. Perhaps I'll still lurk these forums, but as it is a temptation, its unlikely it'll be very much. On the upside, I'll be working really hard to make some positive improvements in my life. 

I've made some really great friends, and grown up with a lot of you, and shared a lot. I can never, ever express just how fortunate I feel to have experienced so much with so many amazing people. So I just want to say thank you. To everyone here. This entire community is so much more than just a game's player base. Anyone can see that, I think, and I hope that doesn't ever change. 

I don't want to say this is a goodbye from me. So, for now, I'll just say I wish everyone the best, and I hope many of you try to stay in touch. 

Thanks for all the good, the bad, and the things inbetween. 
- Paige : Nola/Kaetriela

Haven

Comments

• Bye @nola - sorry to see you go. Good luck.

Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    You'll be missed!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2