Help me find my Nephew?

MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
Hey people....I am not one to typically write one of these or bother with a lot of OOC stuff on here....but this one hits home a great deal.  My nephew has been missing since 05/02/2013 and have not heard anything at all.  All we want is a simple phone call to let his mother know he is alright.  So I am hoping the more people share this the more it will get to people and hopefully those people that may know him currently.   He may be in the MO or IA states.

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."

Comments

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    here is the facebook page that is dedicated to finding him and a way to get a hold of my sister directly..

― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I have shared a Picture and asked my american friends to do the same. I hope he contacts you, his mother or his Brothers to let you all know he is okay. I am not religious, but I will send all the strengthening thoughts I can your way.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    yay!  Good news!  My nephew called my sister and after 5 long months they are going to meet up!  I am so excited that he is alive and safe!
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

SessizlikArbreAarbrokTeaniAngweMoireanIosynePeriluna
  • I am so happy to hear that. :) I hope your family is doing well after this news.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Good news Mac, lots of love to you and your family.  I am relieved to hear he is safe and well.