You play too much Aetolia when...

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You fall asleep in the middle of something completely unrelated to Aetolia and call it @Kiyotan-ing it.
    AryanneKiyotanAngweXavin
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I seem to remember idling being called Dasking at some point. I still have that in mind when I'm not doing much even IRL.

• edited June 2013
    When you reflexively differentiate between "Real Life Years" and not "In Game Years" when talking about your relationship with your boyfriend.

"That was more than a REAL LIFE year ago!"

PiperPerilunaKatszia
  • When you maintain your drunkwalk back to your building from a friend's apartment by intensely focusing on aspects of your character's development along the way. Helps surprisingly well to walk in a straight line!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    LinLiancaAngweHavenIllinianPiper
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    AryanneMoireanKatszia
  • What a vulgar name for such little kids D:
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Moirean
  • They probably named themselves! It's little girls for crying out loud
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • (The Blacker Arrow): Moirean says, "Man I wanna do my singularity setup, but I need to go to a party 
    :(."
    PiperAngwe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    >_>
    <_<
    SHHH.
  • Lazy. Browsing imgur. Come across: http://imgur.com/gallery/CkssZSD

Hehe...Funny unicorns. Oh look. Comments. Wait... Woah. ...THE FUCK?!

I've found you, @Missari!
    imageimage
    Aryanne
  • This is what I get for using Missari as an internet handle. >_>
    HavenHaydynSolaria
  • I'm re-titling this thread to "You read too much Aetolia forums when..."

You begin censoring yourself IRL with "unicorns"... I've gotten some odd looks lately.
    imageimage
    Periluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I've done the same thing, Haydyn.

Haydyn
  • You see a road sign that says "Traffic patterns changed" and think "Unicorns, I need to fix my triggers."

Aryanne
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    ...you call out of work to participate in year 400 events.

[21:59] <Damon> I am not happy!
    [22:00] <Sarita> (censored)
    [22:00] <Damon> For abotu another day
    [22:00] <Damon> but that is not the problem, I work when the Triptycha tourney is happeneing
    [22:01] <Sarita> Oh, ouch.
    [22:01] <Sarita> How much did you spend on tiles?

[22:01] <Damon> about 24k
    [22:01] <Damon> so i am just calling off, to hell with them
    DamonicusArekaPerilunaAryanne
  • I haven't played in almost a month and I still dream about Aetolia.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaDemarcus
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Draiman said:
    I haven't played in almost a month and I still dream about Aetolia.
    do you dream in all text or in full picture??
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • edited October 2013
    Sorry Duiran folks, this popped up on my Facebook feed today.

Needless to say I won't be so much as stepping in there ever again.

Aryanne
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    edited October 2013
    I believe you're looking for the reticulated planthoppers, Slyphe. And in Duiran, they get up to half a foot long! =D

PiperAryanne
  • IvolnIvoln Azvosh Rakar
    SlypheSetneKatsziaEmelleAlice
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    And there, ladies and gents, is the real reason Ivoln haet nature.

IosyneIvolnEmelle
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Huh. So that's what Angwe's been eating.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Hoppers?

Setne
  • When you see this picture and think of Minarael.

SetneKikonJaslinePeriluna
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    When you realize you're making a serious attempt to write a half-decent 50,000 word novel set in Aetolia in about a month in exchange for 750 credits. I did some math to see how much money I'd earn if it were real dollars (based on website prices) instead of credits, and it's so small that even if I get 1,000 words in an hour, it would be easier to work a minimum wage job for a week and just buy the credits, but the story is just so much more appealing because there's already been so much time sunk into developing the characters, the world, and as soon as you start writing, it all just seems real again.

I will be agonizing over this for a month because I want that polymath artifact.
    AryanneDemarcus
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Sarita said:
    When you realize you're making a serious attempt to write a half-decent 50,000 word novel set in Aetolia in about a month in exchange for 750 credits. I did some math to see how much money I'd earn if it were real dollars (based on website prices) instead of credits, and it's so small that even if I get 1,000 words in an hour, it would be easier to work a minimum wage job for a week and just buy the credits, but the story is just so much more appealing because there's already been so much time sunk into developing the characters, the world, and as soon as you start writing, it all just seems real again.

I will be agonizing over this for a month because I want that polymath artifact.
    polymath and adaption artifacts are VERY nice.   Just saying!  keep it up!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • When you hear the song "The Fox" and instantly think what is it that @Meyvitch would say. :D
    MoireanJasline
  • The phone rang at work so I look at the caller ID and ALL it says is 'Unbound' (seriously) and I thought 'Why is Damariel calling me?'
    AryannePerilunaPiperKatsziaSetne
  • Seriously, Kaleigh, you must mean this one. *beam*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fox_(folk_song)

Typical lyrics are as follows:

1.The fox went out on a chase one night,
     he prayed to the Moon to give him light,
     for he had many a mile to go that night
     before he reached the town-o, town-o, town-o.
     He had many a mile to go that night
     before he reached the town-o.

That's stanza one. ^_^

No, I hate the "Fox says" song. Shirts are cute though. Ringadiingagindingadingaring powpopwopw!

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    Sarita said:

Work a job where you can work on your novel AND get paid to do it. Thumbs upskies!

Also, half-decent? Pah! Amateur. I just put 50,000 words together and hoped a story came out of it. Had to test the whole monkeys in space with typewriters hypothesis. No spear-shaking.

ArbreHaven