Heh, strange question about Horkval

I understand they are insectoid, but do they have the potential to have, say, four arms?
Obviously would only be for RP purposes, and the purpose of a viable description.

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Don't see why not! As long as you don't argue the 'two arms for PK/BASHING then go for it.. That'd be legit awesome and refreshing to see someone play.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Go for it.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Honestly, I'm just glad this wasn't a question about Horkvali reproductive systems like I was half expecting.
    DemarcusRivasAryanne
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I've roleplayed one that way and I've seen someone else do it. Obviously there's some minor issues re: you technically only having two arms and two legs as far as mechanics are concerned, but I don't think anyone'll arc up too much unless you make a big deal of it.

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    One of my childe has four arms, two main arms and two smaller weaker arms that could not wield a weapon, or do anything strength based. They did however allow her to weave basic tailoring items much faster, (rp wise) flick through pages of books or hold a quill while she moved around. So it is not uncommon.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• If anything, everyone should have four arms. How else do we attack, smoke pipes, eat herbs, drink vials and ride a horse all at the same time?
    Aryanne
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I dunno how you do it, but I manage it with 2 arms because I'm freakin' awesome like that.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Well played, Draiman.
    Draiman