Regular Day at the Office

So, as some of you may have heard, Anfini made the Idreth jump! He did so in the presence of Elea and the boys, so I have a log for you! This is more or less a standard day for Cabalists.

Warnings: Ryotega gets excited, so don't read if you're allergic to the F-bomb. Also, without giving too much away, you may not want to be eating while you read this.

http://pastebin.com/XJbT9Dm4

Enjoy!

SetnePiperLinAkaryuterraMoireanNola

Comments

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    You have emoted: Eleanor is still for a moment, except for her crests, which waver halfway upward
    before lying down again. "It is not," she says finally. "It's something akin to the black-wind. You
    are dust. You are the last of your mortal consciousness before it disappears like smoke on the wind."

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I was going into this expecting to just wank a little in front of friends before transforming. Instead, @Eleanor and @Akaryuterra turned it into a work of interactive art. Thank you both so much!
    Akaryuterra
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    What have we told you about wanking in front of your friends, Linfini.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Lovely read, thanks for sharing. You three have such a cool friendship and easy way of interacting beautifully with each other - I love reading logs from you all. The transformation itself was great, and I liked the philosophical questions it brought up about changing forms and identity.
    AarbrokAkaryuterra