Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited July 2013
    Severn is really cool!
    LinAldricZaephlyn
  • cookies + coffee
    Rawr
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Trying to bash to endgame, did a leyline while chaliced.

Five player kills later, I gained almost half my level :D
    SolariaMoireanPerilunaDraiman

• Ughmagod. Yus.
    Valenae
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I love the ignore feature. Love it love it love it love it.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Zaephlyn
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I've decided that when I'm in a bad mood I'm going to start Facebook stalking @Benedicto.  Not only is he incredibly handsome and has an amazing voice, he just looks SO HAPPY in every picture he takes that I want to hug him until he dies.
    TeaniBenedictoSolariaPiperAardeAryanneLin
  • Staying up till 5, 6 am the past three nights getting to know someone. Worth the lack of sleep this morning. Every bit of it.
    ZaephlynAarde
    HavenDraimanSetneAngweAryanneJaslineValenae
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Until something goes horribly wrong.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AngweValenae
  • /wtb your mob list >.>
    It's very unfinished.

Also this isn't going to be especially useful, since you need to write a system around it!
  • I love some of the small QoL things Aetolia has. In this case specifically, the syringe going empty message means I don't really have to worry about tracking syringes. A couple spares in case of those situations where I run out of the primary and can't siphon are enough.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @xenia - awesome way to roll with the punches and take some IC yelling/punishment. Great to see you using it to shape your character and taking something positive away OOCly. :)
    XeniaAngwe
  • Little throwaway comments from people that make me feel like I'm doing something right, when I've been feeling that I've made a right knot out of the string.
    Lin
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    On my way to the Strip to sign the papers and spend the rest of my summer working at a bar by the pool. Booze and girls in bikinis? Oh, yes. Oooh, yes. :D
    MinaraelTeaniPiper
  • Stabs and I made second priority on the housing list for my new University which means the odds are pretty good that we'll live in a free apartment with free uts, fully furnished for a year. :D Now if financial aid would process the documents that I sent in a month ago...heh

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Piper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Helping make people dead while stumbling around and having no clue what I'm doing.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Lin
    When I'm in a teamfight it's more like:

• edited July 2013
    Remember, remember...

The day Atra dragged his entire team back into enemy holocausts due to his beautiful serenade.

Now that was helping! I'll remember it fondly forever, mostly because people won't let me forget it!

[spoiler]We all died.[/spoiler]
    HavenLinTeani
  • I got 19 killed in Achaea because I typo'd block east and didn't notice. Totem/trample/vivisect was mean, I was the only one to not die. Because I was off-eq from touching shield so I didn't get pulled.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

AtrapoemaAngwe
  • I love winding down by playing Rune Factory 3 on my DS.

If you're a Harvest Moon fan you'd love it. Or even a Rune Factory fan and haven't played the 3rd one on DS, you're really missing out because its the best one out of the 3 of them.

• "To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Even though I appear to strongly disagree with some pretty well-known players here, I love that the RP courtesy thread is occurring, and is being discussed with a some level of maturity and thought. 

Things like this make me <3 this community just a little more. 

imageimage
    Hadoryu
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I got a call back from the job I applied for on Monday. I start training next week.
    EzalorHavenArenDraimanMinaraelTeaniJaslineLin
  • Minarael said:
    Even though I appear to strongly disagree with some pretty well-known players here, I love that the RP courtesy thread is occurring, and is being discussed with a some level of maturity and thought. 

Things like this make me <3 this community just a little more. 

Then it just gets locked the moment one person says they're done
    :|
  • It had moved beyond any useful purpose, Hadoryu. Everyone was clearly rigidly situated in their beliefs. All the useful points on either side had been made, multiple times.
    imageimage
  • It did get pretty nasty, for no reason, there at the end. Probably for the best.
    ArbreHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    It did lead me to looking at some help files and giggling.  The end of HELP UNDERAGE PLAYERS is so incredibly hostile I love it.  "Got a problem? Well gently caress you!"
  • I love that when I am having a hard time, my group of friends in this community have offered constant support.

I love you guys, I really do.

And to the one in particular, who has let me rant, ramble, and even cry - You know who you are. My appreciation for your friendship right now has no words.