MUFFINS!

BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
edited July 2013 in Roleplay Logs
Four Corners on Nordau Street (2096) - Enorian (69)
The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. Bearing a blue and yellow flag, a large flagpole stands here as a testament to the indomitable will of the Beacon of Light. A seedling of the ancient Heartwood blooms from the earth here. There are 2 monolith sigils here. A wooden stake has been left here. A pike with the decapitated head of Jaffrem has been erected here. Atop a gilded lamp post, a merry flicker of flame lends light to the surroundings. A grand statue here depicts a small Rajamala woman, atop a mountain of vermin. A perfectly pristine mirror set within its palm, an enormous marble hand rises from the ground here. A rounded bench rests nearby, low to the ground. A grook peddler stands here, situated beside his ramshackle pushcart. A small sign points into a market stall. A blue and gold chest sits here, carved with helpful novice tips. There are 3 bright-eyed missionaries here. A birdlike creature composed seemingly of nothing but fire and light watches you impassively. The string of a lyre shimmers here in the dirt. A fairly large stack of pieces of irid moss lies discarded here. Elemancer Sessizlik is here. She is riding on a grey mule. She wields a fiery aetherstaff of swirling spatial motes in her left hand.
You see exits leading north, northeast, east (open pine door), southeast (open pine door), south (open pine door), southwest (open pine door), west, and in.

She is an intelligent Grecht of short stature, standing a few inches above five feet. Although she is not to be considered overweight, her body shows some underlaying plumpness, her skin a light greyish brown. A pair of almond shaped eyes are set below thin brows, an almost glowing ember hue that matches her strawberry blonde hair. The tresses has been cut short, ending just below the large rounded ears that rest on the sides of her head. A stubby, round nose rests above her mouth, the lower lip plumper than the one above, making her chin look small and narrow. A semi-translucent membrane reaches from below her elbows to the upmost part of her hips, wings too small to keep her flying for long. She walks in the favor of Dhar.

(tied like a shirt around her neck) : a sheer, bold pink shawl
                           (over the torso) : a ruffled white apron
            (keeping the hair off her face) : a ruffled white headband
                         (worn on the feet) : pink high heel shoes
                  (hanging around the neck) : a length of elemancer's focusing beads
                    (fastened to the shawl) : a celebratory Ascendril medal
                 (bouncing around her legs) : a soft pink ruffled skirt
                         (worn on the back) : a canvas backpack

He is a dexterous Yeleni and is clearly a creature born of the Maelstrom. The blue-hued skin of his face is almost translucent and beneath the flesh, veins of water seem to course throughout his body. His broad face is characterized by sharp cheekbones and a square chin, while a pair of eyes the color of fresh pearls stare outwards from beneath a finely sculpted brow. His hair is comprised of thick tentacles, an off-white color, that are bound loosely at the nape of his neck. The skin of his body is covered in midnight-blue scales that change to an electric blue under direct light, though silvery lines denote what are clearly a massive network of scars across his entire body. The bones of his large wings are covered in the same midnight blue scales that decorate the rest of his form, but when fully unfolded and stretched to their full span, the same translucent skin as that between his fingers can be seen. His body is well-muscled and toned where seen, and his movements are lithe and fluid despite his ten foot frame. He walks in the favor of Dhar.

(hanging from the shoulders) : a cloak of obscurity
            (worn loosely around his waist) : a slender, low-slung black weaponbelt
                        (worn on the hands) : a pair of gauntlets
             (worn proudly around his neck) : a Slyphian necklace
        (worn upon the wedding ring finger) : an entwined feathers and starstone wedding band
       (embedded in the flesh of his chest) : a coral-covered pendant
             (worn loosely over his armour) : a cascading Slyphian robe with a silver dolphin motif
           (worn on his right index finger) : a phoenix signet ring
      (worn wrapped around his right bicep) : a black armband bearing the crest of the Sentaari
           (worn snuggly over his knuckles) : spiked knuckles
             (tied loosely about his waist) : a lustrous black and gold belt
                        (covering the body) : a shimmering suit of full plate armour

You have emoted: Benedicto strolls in, his scimitars resting on either shoulder. He spots Sessizlik and gifts her with a smile. "Ah, you're the young Sciomancer that unearthed all that information about the Shadowbound!" He exclaims with pleasure in his voice. "Glad to finally meet you."

Sessizlik blinks, leaning forward slightly on the back of the mule. "I am not a Sciomancer, sir, but it's a pleasure to meet you nonetheless. I am sure you unearthed an equal amount of information yourself." Her eyes sparkle as she gives you her widest smile.

You have emoted: Benedicto stares at Sessizlik for a moment. He suddenly sheathes his blades and slaps a large, webbed hand against his forehead. "I apologize profusely." He replies sincerely. "An Ascendril, not a Sciomancer. I see more of the latter than the former and so when I saw the staff..." He trails off to eye the spatial motes that swirl around the staff in Sessizlik's hand. "I should have thought better. I pray you'll forgive me?" His pearl-white eyes beseech Sessizlik as he lowers himself onto one knee before her.

Your pose is now set as:
Benedicto is here beseeching Sessizlik on his knees.

Sessizlik stiffens, quickly slipping off the mule. "Sir, you don't have to kneel, or apologize!" she exclaims, a blush tinting her cheeks. "It's quite alright, I assure you. No offence taken." She fidgets slightly, wringing her hands as she looks at you, almost hopping from one foot to the other out of sheer embarassment.

You have emoted: Benedicto suddenly grins at Sessizlik, his eyes wrinkling to give him an altogether mischievous expression. Switching to a mask of shame-riddled anguish, he grovels on the floor before Sessizlik. "Oh but how could I?!" He exclaims loudly, looking around as if to draw attention to his prostrate position. "Please noble Ascendril! Forgive this humble Zealot his transgressions upon your honor!"

You yell, "PLEASE! FORGIVE ME!"

(cue everyone asking me what's going on)

Sessizlik winces, squating down in an attempt to pull the much larger man from the ground. "Please, sir, don't! I forgive you," she whimpers, her cheeks darkening by the second. "Just get off the ground! Oh dear Varian, -please- get off the ground!"

You have emoted: "OH WOE IS ME! WOE IS ME!" Benedicto continues loudly, slumping so that his full weight is more than Sessizlik can bear. "WOE WOE WOE." He suddenly goes silent and stands abruptly. Dusting himself off nonchalantly, he takes a breath. "So." He says as if nothing had happened. "I'm Benedicto. Knight Marshall of Enorian, White Tiger of the Daru, Avatar of the Maelstrom, Golden Son of the Silverain. How do you do?"

As you stand up, Sessizlik trips backwards though manages to keep her balance. She looks at you, furiously clenching her jaws. "You are an evil man, mister Benedicto, Knight Marshall, White Tiger, Avatar and Golden Son." Despite her grim look and blushing cheeks, she soon relaxes, letting out a soft giggle. "I am doing much better now that you are up on your feet again, sir. My name is Sessizlik, Elemancer of the Ascendrils and bringer of muffins. How do you do, sir?"

You have emoted: "A bringer of muffins you say?" Benedicto asks musingly, one scaled finger rising to tap at his chin thoughtfully. "Any particular kind of muffin or are you more of a wholesale muffin purveyor?" He hums absently as he examines Sessizlik.

"I only have this kind at the moment. More are in the works though." Sessizlik lifts a white chocolate and passionfruit muffin, smiling widely as she hands it over. "I just haven't had much time to spend on my baking lately, with all the research and such." She dries her hands on her apron, before adjusting her headband.

You have emoted: Benedicto accepts the proffered foodstuff with a curious expression. "So this is one of your muffins?" He asks Sessizlik with a raised eye-scale. He brings the bakery product to his nose and breathes deeply of it's sweet scent. "Certainly smells edible."

"Freshly baked, sir," Sessizlik says, lifting her chin proudly. "One day I will own my very own bakery." Smile growing crooked, she shrugs her shoulders and folds her hands infront of her. "At least that's what I hope. You are not much for sweets, sir?"

You have emoted: Seemingly ignoring Sessizlik, Benedicto continues his minute inspection of the treat sat on the palm of his massive hand. "It smells edible, it looks delectable, but is it safe for Kelki consumption?" He ponders absently whilst frozen in a thoughtful pose.

You have emoted: Suddenly Benedicto crams the muffin into his mouth and chomps on it hungrily. "MMMMMmmmmm!" He enthuses, spraying crumbs at Sessizlik, his pearl-white eyes widening with pleasure."Hmmphummmfhmmffmmf!" He mumbles.

Sessizlik closes an eye, holding a hand up to protect herself from the fountain of crumbs. "Sir! Manners!" she shouts, giggling happily as she takes a small step backwards. When the coast seems clear, she lowers the hand, eyes sparkling and she moves forward again. "Not too bad, hmm?" she asks, brushing wet crumbs from her shoulder with the hem of her apron. "I think the white chocolate, being so sweet, goes perfectly with the passionfruit, but it was a bit of an experiment."

You have emoted: Benedicto swallows and lets out a slight gasp of satisfaction. "Madame Sessizlik, your muffins are so sweet and tasty I think everyone should have a piece!" He exclaims with enthusiasm.

"Why thank you, sir," Sessizlik says, fanning herself with one hand. "If it wasn't for the fact that I have already witnessed how good you are with exaggerations, I would almost believe you!" She bites on her lower lip to stop herself from laughing, giving a small shrug. "I'm getting better. I think my chocolate muffin with caramel and salted peanuts might be really tasty."

You have emoted: "I am quite certain that the taste of nuts covered in caramel will be nothing short of perfect." Benedicto agrees vigorously before grinning at Sessizlik. "Exaggerations?! Me?! I'm quite sure I have no idea to what you're referring Madame!"

"Uh huh, I am sure, sir. You are the paragon of nothing but honest truths and self control with no need to embarass young Ascendril Elemancers. Am I right?" Sessizlik lifts a brow, crossing her arms over her chest and letting her fingers tap against the bare skin. She awaits your response with a soft hum.

You have emoted: Benedicto shuffles awkwardly. "Well. Perhaps I was having a little bit of fun at your expense earlier..." He admits slowly. He swings from side to side, his arms behind his back, looking nothing so much as like a chastised schoolboy.

Shaking her head, Sessizlik relaxes her shoulders. "It's alright, sir. I'm over that now, simply teasing you!" Glancing around the nearby buildings, she leans closer to murmur, "I'm just glad noone was here to see it. I would have -died-!"

You have emoted: The mischievous grin returns. "Well, I can always arrange for an audience if you'd prefer?" Benedicto offers with a roguish wink at Sessizlik.

Sessizlik shakes her head quickly, lifting her hands. "Nono, that's quite alright. I'm good!" She looks up at the sun, faking a big yawn. "No-time-for-audiences-look-at-the-sun-time-for-rest," she splurts out, before giving you a wide, almost uncomfortable smile.

You have emoted: Benedicto gives a quiet cluck of disappointment, his grin transforming into a soft smile. "Well, if you prefer to get to your rest before the sun has set, I shall let you be on your way." He gives a slight bow, all mischief apparently gone. "Madame Sessizlik, Baker of Wonders. I bid you farewell."

Sessizlik glances at the sun again, making a grimace. "I could wait until the sun set, I suppose," she murmurs, clearing her throat. "But no audiences, is that clear?" She narrows her eyes at you, chin lifted again.

Sessizlik closes her eyes for a fragment of a moment, sighing, before turning her attention back to you. "If you have work to do though, I understand, of course."

You have emoted: With a hint of a grin, Benedicto bows again. "Alas, it is I who must leave. I have jobs to be done and as much as would wish it otherwise, I must go about them." He places a hand atop the hilt of each of the swords sheathed at his side. "I've no doubt that we will meet again soon. It has been marvelous meeting you." He says sincerely.

Ayaeva arrives from the north.

Sessizlik smiles softly, nodding her head. "And you, sir. Be well, and perhaps I will be able to treat you to a muffin soon again." With that, she offers a low curtsey, nodding her head.

You have emoted: Benedicto nods agreement towards Sessizlik with an additional nod of greeting to Ayaeva. "Ladies." He says by way of farewell.

/exit
MinaraelSessizlikMoireanJaslineSetneLinPiperArenXeniaBakhtuh

Comments

• Benedicto is a nutball. 

imageimage
    Benedicto
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Aww, what fun. I love silly Bene, and it's great to see a fun, upbeat log like this. Great read and characterization from both parties and thanks for sharing!
    Benedicto
  • I like Sess's muffins.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Well that was a shot of adorable and lovely. I've got a real soft spot for oldbies hamming it up for the younger crowd, so.

Good stuff, both of you!

Aarbrok
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I think I was actually blushing irl. It was so embarassing and awkward and I loved it. XD  I should have kicked your shins for being mean though.
    Benedicto