Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Did I miss the ending of the shadow plague saga? Please tell me I didn't miss the end of the shadow plague saga. :(
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    I think you might have. I'm told I did, because it's monday in futureland and I had to go do RL things. Bollocks.

Mastema
    Eleanor said:
    I think you might have. I'm told I did, because it's monday in futureland and I had to go do RL things. Bollocks.

Awwr, same here. Why can't they end awesome events on Saturdays instead so that we outlandish people don't miss all the fun? Don't they know how hard I worked on gathering all that information?
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL EVERYONE IS FINE THERE IS NO THREAT TO KEEP WORRYING ABOUT

(i think there may still be a threat to keep worrying about)
    Sessizlik
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    We're definitely not done.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    I kinda second all that. Events ending on sunday usually mean that I am dead for work the next day since my sleep schedule gets mightily thrown off. I legit did not sleep a wink and now I have werk. :(

Was still fun but.. meh. I just hope I don't get in trouble for being unable to focus.
  • Moirean said:
    EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL EVERYONE IS FINE THERE IS NO THREAT TO KEEP WORRYING ABOUT

(i think there may still be a threat to keep worrying about)
    There's always a threat to keep worrying about.

• DON'T WORRY CITIZENS OUR UNMANNED DRONES WILL KEEP YOU SAFE.
    Aryanne
  • Just be glad it even ended when it did. So many hilariously bad derp moments were happening behind the scenes at the beginning I almost banned myself from events permanently.

Now the only thing I have to worry about for awhile is how best to ruin Moirean's life from this point forward.

(I'm sorry for caching your baby D:) 
    PiperLinMoireanAarbrok
  • (He's not sorry.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

SevernVharenMoirean
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Severn: Don't do that! Everyone (who I know and who counts) loves it when gods play with them.
    Moirean
  • When you learn that 'event' means 'excuse to kill the players en masse', I think you'll warm to them again, Severn.

Oh.

Wait.

I wasn't supposed to say that.

i am rapture coder
    DraimanLinMoireanJaslineAarbrok
  • Omei said:
    When you learn that 'event' means 'excuse to kill the players en masse', I think you'll warm to them again, Severn.

Oh.

Wait.

I wasn't supposed to say that.
    Some places have had 'events' where all the gods die en masse!  :x

Aarde
    Is anyone else having brewing problems? I tried brewing a recently approved design, it didn't work, so I tried an old design that has worked before, didn't work either. I recently heard that brewing is buggy. I have a few more brews coming up and it would be great if they could work. :(
    Moirean
  • Sessizlik said:
    Is anyone else having brewing problems? I tried brewing a recently approved design, it didn't work, so I tried an old design that has worked before, didn't work either. I recently heard that brewing is buggy. I have a few more brews coming up and it would be great if they could work. :(
    MAH BOOZE!!
    Sessizlik
    I am also quite rage-y that a shop owned by "Nobody" sells my brew without my permission, especially when I can't brew it myself at the moment. (No, @Saybre, not your whiskey)
  • I'm ragey that forging designs are -BLACK- on a -BLACK- background...who broke the color system for crafting now?

Also, why don't forger's have design permanence yet?
    Mastema
  • Please to design permanence
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    artisanaaaaaals

bardiiiiiiics
    PiperAldric
  • raging about the icon nerf :(
    Angwe
  • Greenfoot - Shaman trans naturalism skill. Still broken . Starting to rage about that a bit. I know that there's a lot going on, and a lot for coders to deal with, but having a broken transcendent skill since December is frustrating.
  • When my stupid editor ruins a post by putting in odd things like u00a0u00a0 randomly in it where I initially put a tab. I noticed it happens sometimes with question marks in random places too. On top of that, some random unicorn tells me 'You should've proofread, then huh'. Yeah...cause I meant another word instead of u00a0u00a0 and I spelled it wrong. Dolt.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Aren: I thought it made you sound possessed and therefore the message was more threatening.
    IosyneRivasArenLianca
  • I'm confused, why do you have Benedicto's signature?
    Iosyne
  • ritual forums challenge consisting of a battle to the death. The winner gains the loser's signature. (Or is it the other way around? I can never remember)
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I hate seeing orgs I really care about and have heavily invested in, represented in really, really unicorns ways. :( 
    Daskalos
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I was trying to fix it for him and then got too lazy to take it off.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Aren said:
    When my stupid editor ruins a post by putting in odd things like u00a0u00a0 randomly in it where I initially put a tab. I noticed it happens sometimes with question marks in random places too. On top of that, some random unicorn tells me 'You should've proofread, then huh'. Yeah...cause I meant another word instead of u00a0u00a0 and I spelled it wrong. Dolt.
    @Aren don't use MS Word or other fancy editors to make your posts. Notepad.
    AngwePeriluna
  • Ya it was MS Word. On a plus note, I have now made a new word. Fear the u00a0u00a0
    IosyneAldricPeriluna
This discussion has been closed.