Sect Arena Problems

So noticed a few things so far that are a little irritating.  List any other problems or bugs you've come across in here so we can get them addressed in a timely fashion.

1) If you die with HG items they fall on the ground and just get left there until the next person accepts a challenge.

2) When you kill someone in the arena, their corpse again falls on the ground and you are moved to the room you accepted the challenge in and are not awarded their corpse, but the next person to enter the arena is.

3) I killed someone in the arena via masochism.  I got awarded no marks for a successful kill and was then stuck in the arena and had to kill myself to exit.  On top of this, the person who died was awarded marks for successfully killing himself in the arena.  This also links us back to problem one of me being forced to kill myself and lost my HG items.
Ezalor

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I think we should get 10 Sect points or so for every time we challenge and no one accepts.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Are the challenges directed at specific people? I just assumed it was a general challenge that went out, so started ignoring it because I was doing stuff with my house.
  • Challenges appear to anyone in the sect of blades, they are not directed.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I'm not in Sect anymore, and I see them.
  • yep appears to anyone with sect listen on.