MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• @RIVAS: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE FORUMS THIS TIME?!?!?!

Arbre
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Forums...so bright now.
  • edited July 2013
    At least I can mark all as viewed, I fell like I can deal with the colors provided that NEVER GOES AWAY AGAIN!
  • I thought the site had only half-loaded, fff.
    AryanneHadoryu
  • Damonicus said:
    @RIVAS: WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE FORUMS THIS TIME?!?!?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

SolariaJasline
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I'd appreciate it if you all stopped using David Tennant to farm agrees/likes.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AtrapoemaArbre
  • Setne said:

LinAtrapoemaRivasHavenArbreSolariaNola
  • Setne said:
    [spoiler]image[/spoiler]

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AtrapoemaAldricArbreSolariaAryanne
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    What the hell happened to the forums.

• EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Just when I thought the forums couldn't get uglier...

Jasline
  • Ryan Davis from Giantbomb died early last week. Just really, really upset about it.
  • STOP MESSING WITH THE FORUMS AAUGH
    Haven
  • Humidity.
    MinaraelLiancaOleis
  • Arrgrrrawr. 2 steps forward in the grind to Tekal, 1.9 steps back. At least I'm discovering system bugs where only I can see how terrible the fail is.

• So I'm trying to organize the most cluttered room in my place. Which isn't going all that well since I don't have a lot of storage space. So I decided to go out and get a shelving unit for the closet for more space to put all this crap. So I did. By myself. That was a bad idea. These units are much heavier than I thought.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Vharen said:
    Arrgrrrawr. 2 steps forward in the grind to Tekal, 1.9 steps back. At least I'm discovering system bugs where only I can see how terrible the fail is.

@Vharen I had a rage...but your signature brought back fond memories and now the rage is gone. :D So I guess this belongs in the love thread.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Mastema
  • I rage at 7.5hr days, getting to go home for about a hour and a half and soon, back to work I go for an undetermined amount of time. Long day will be long. And tired Elly will be tired. Work rage is a go!
    imageimage
  • I'm with El on this one. Worked 7a-5p on Tuesday and then 4a-2pm on Wednesday and now trying to force myself to go to sleep since I have another 7a-5pm to do Thursday.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Amg. Allergies. Wai you punish me for enjoying summer?!
    Haven
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    My State, it is still on fire. :/
  • STATES ??
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    California catches fire, like, every year. I've been of the opinion that it's barely newsworthy since I was 8. I mean... are they surprised when this happens?
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Well, we always act politely surprised when it happens here.

Don't want to hurt its feelings.

LinYusriAryanne
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I live in Nevada, not California. And seeing the fire burning in the sky from the other side of the mountains around Las Vegas is kind of crazy looking.

I did get a laugh when ash was falling on the Strip, though. Suck that, tourists!
  • Looking for work after 3 years of being a caretaker for my partner. Nobody will even call me back. My actual -skills- and area of interest is vastly different then being a caretaker. It is not a thing I wish to ever do for strangers. 

A company is opening a new location near my house, with over 500 open positions to fill, all of which are absolutely in line with my real work history and education. They rejected my application out of hand, for who knows why, claiming that my skills didn't match their needs. Which is... completely untrue. It's pretty craptastic to get denied without even a call with that many open positions. 
    imageimage
    MoireanSetneAryanne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I hate right now..so hard..that our plumbing has gone out for the second time this week. Second time having to have a plumber out, during my work hours, to come check it out. I hope and pray they fix it this time or someone is going to get hurt.

• People mocking me for my enjoyment of spectating competitive LoL matches is maddening!

(not naMINg Anyone oR Any similar typE deaL.)

MinaraelAryannePeriluna
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Vharen said:
    People mocking me for my enjoyment of spectating competitive LoL matches is maddening!

(not naMINg Anyone oR Any similar typE deaL.)
    I watch the LoL LCS too. No shame at all in watching it. :3
    Vharen
  • Mock, mock, mock. Shaaame, shame shame.

Also, I hate that we can't find the base to the other monitor. I want bigger dual monitors, dangit. 
    imageimage