LOVE

Comments

• I can't help but feel that @Arbre and @Rivas are plotting evil things.

Tyrai
  • Well that HARDLY sounds like us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Aryanne
  • I'm gonna call shenanigans. :D

Tyrai
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Everything @Spinesreach lately. Everything is so -EXCITING-!
    AardeMoireanBaseilMinaraelLinPeriluna
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Got a second interview. This is some high stress job hunting!
    PiperSolariaMarienaJaslineMinaraelAryanneValenaePeriluna
  • Rivas said:
    Well that HARDLY sounds like us.
    Is it a Coupbre? We haven't had one of those for at LEAST three months now.
    Aryanne
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    @Akaryuterra.

If you don't like him, you're a jerk, end of story.
    Xenia
    Finally got talked into leaving the house to go to the beach and had a wonderful time with my family. Even my younger brother came from NY to hang out with us all for the weekend. I am now fat on seafood and beyond pooped.

What a nice saturday! Good night everyone.. I haven't the energy to log in for once!
    MoireanMinarael
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    According to CNN;

Sexiest men according to American women

1. British
    2. Irish
    3. Brazilian
    4. Swedish
    5. American
    6. Spanish
    7. Scottish
    8. French
    9. Greek
    10. Puerto Rican

PiperKaleigh
  • ..No italian? Really? Sad.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's the accent. And by the accent, they mean Pierce Brosnan, Bene, not Brad Pitt in Snatch.
    Aryanne
  • American men makes this list? I don't even... that's not a demographic of man to me. That's sort of like saying, "All of 'em." 

imageimage
    PiperArbrePeriluna
    Can't believe Australia's not on there. Where I used to work in Colorado, if you so much as mentioned a wallaby the girls would start fawning.
    PiperArekaAryannePerilunaTeaniAarbrok
  • Lots of love to the @Carnifex. To name the few I have interacted with over the months: @Xenia, @Tsvanni, @Kiershu, @Ducaulle, @Toz (very briefly, but damn, he's got presence, leaves a mark!), @Satomi and, most of all, @Moirean (Your RP frequency and consistency is seriously amazing!). For those I have not met in the Carnifex so far (Bakhtuh does not get out much), you have all added to the nature of the guild so much I doubt the guild would be the same if it did not have you all. 

Outside the Carnifex, @Eleanor (science RP is the best RP!) and @Akaryuterra (haven't interacted a lot, but the man leaves a mark because he's so awesome.) Also @Celarina, our little drinking sessions have been few and far between but I hope that changes soon. 
    For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we are still just able to endure,
    and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    Every angel is terrifying.
    MoireanXeniaMeskhenet
  • Watching @Toz and my 4 year old playing on the Wii. It's a little comical.
    LinXeniaMoirean
  • I think they misspelt 'Australian' on that list, Bene.
    Periluna
  • Getting an eyeful of Tecpatl-Omei. WOW.

She is an Immortal blazing with energy and yet barely contained with Her wiry,
    narrow form. Reminiscent of a Rajamala, Her fur is dark black in color, thick
    and wild, and glowing purple markings twist underneath it, taking the form of
    winding, interlocking tattoos that never quite stop moving; these seem
    reminiscent of some ancient, forgotten system of writing. Though slender and
    sinuous, Her form is powerfully-musculed, rippling with even the slightest of
    movements. Every twitch and response is visible beneath the constraining barrier
    of Her fur and flesh. Her long fingers give way to vicious claws, each of them
    at least an inch in length and tapering to sharp points. The mane that sprouts
    from Her head is pulled back into a series of long, whiplike braids, its color
    just as black as that of the rest of her fur. Her face is all sharp angles; a
    long muzzle, high cheekbones, motes of light like stars caught in the night sky
    of Her fur. Two feline eyes, a dark plum in color, sit ensconced deep in Her
    sockets, and Her lips are a yet darker shade of purple, highlighting the
    gleaming snow white of Her teeth.
    She is wearing:

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Lin
    Gotta say, she looks a lot cooler than old shriveled Omei.

If this makes me a furry, sue me.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    You've BEEN a furry, @Lin.
    LinAryanneValenae
    Love the event and all the RP that's spun off from it. I know I've raved about this already, but I am still loving all the story and lore and just awesome stuff it's created. Thanks to everyone - divine and player - who's helped make this so epic. <3
    Piper
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    My internet crashed yesterday so I went to sleep. And then I log on and the event is all over and I missed the conclusion. Aargh. So sad.

>.<
  • This is ... this baby is the coolest baby that has ever lived. I'm also highly confused as to how this happened.  I cannot figure out how to link anything. So, have a link instead. 

imageimage
    edited July 2013
    I just customised a pendant that @Erzsebet gave me. Best present ever and now it's even more sparkly and shiny!

H:7820 M:7360 E:30900 W:29355 B:100% XP:10% [eb]turn pendant
    You adjust an entwined heart-shaped pendant of faceted alexiate, turning it to catch any available light from a slightly different angle.
    H:7820 M:7360 E:30900 W:29355 B:100% XP:10% [eb]
    As the pendant turns, its faceted gemstone comes alive with vibrant purple hues, refracting them in a warm, gentle glow.

Best customsation I've ever done! It even changes the attire and it has like six different colours!
    AngweAardeErzsebet
    > alexiate
    Atrapoema
    Oh god, Alexina has become an anime magical school girl complete with transformation scene!
    Aarbrok
    Lin said:
    > alexiate
    I'm not sure where this gem is from, but I approve!

Piper said:
    Oh god, Alexina has become an anime magical school girl complete with transformation scene!
    I should get a talking cat pet now.
    AardeAngweJaslinePiper
  • Today I learned that Aetolians are really uncomfortable with change.

Also, I had awesome encounters with little baby alt that has been otherwise virtually ignored. Thank you people who randomly throw argh-pee at newblets you have no direct influence over. It is much appreciated.
    imageimage
    Really? From what I've seen lately, people seem happy to embrace whatever crazy things are being thrown at them!
  • I was mostly teasing about the forum rage. :P 
    imageimage
    RivasAryanne
    Oh. That's not change, that's our eyes vomiting. :P
    AldricAryanne