Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited July 2013
    I think someone should just mod the post away before this gets out of han- LOL

Mmkay, so your words were, quote, "If anyone is a member of your city, and someone else (an enemy) does something to piss them off, you have all the reason in the world to go after them and kill them, regardless of what the reason was." 

Dhagon sent someone after you in the Bloodbunt as a hired gun. Conner killed him for it. You then tried to kill Dhagon after your lapdog handled it for you. He explained to you that Conner already took care of it, which by the way, wasn't a duel because I was there when Conner started to randomly jump Dhagon while he was bashing. Still, he said the reason was legit, so everyone stayed out of it. It wasn't until you decided to try and claim PK for a dead cause that someone else decided to step in. Also, by your logic, I'm well within my rights to attack you alongside of Dhagon. 

Edit: Unnecessary. Personal attacks are not allowed.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited July 2013

Edit: Please don't make the situation worse.

• Might I suggest not pointing fingers at an entire organization for a handful of people who can't follow the rules? I know BL doesn't like it when they're lumped together like that.
    I am sorry, Atrapoema.

I -really- want to know why some people in Duiran think it's okay to go after me because they're pissed off at Ellenia.
  • /me is a big boy mod now, so let's move along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• When TWO mods tell you to calm it down, you stop talking about it. Last warning.

• edited July 2013
    You're reeeeeeally not coming out of this looking good, pal.

Seriously guys, grow up, alright? Never be a dick, especially if it's to prove a point about how bad it is when other people are being unicorns.

EDIT: Rivas deleted a post so now my post makes less sense.
    Re: Rivas

I'd like to know why this conversation has to 'move along' or 'calm down'. No one is really being offensive or insult other people. I was upset about things that happened in game and want to vent my opinions. Illidan obviously disagrees, and while he has a way of rubbing me the wrong way with the way he posts, I still think he should be allowed to voice his opinion. I don't think either of us are terribly mad or in violation of the forum rules.

So... why is this so bad?
  • It typically has to do with the fact that when a conversation involves a select few people, it most always goes bad no matter what. If a moderator says to let it go, then please just let it go.

Also, FYI, those of you wondering about post deletions: the forum autodeletes posts when they hit a certain flag threshold. That doesn't mean go try it out on peoples posts you don't like. I'll know and I will come find you.
    Stathan
  • Lots of namedropping, especially given that Haven asked you not to.

Your rage is totally valid, if you ask me, and everyone's got a right to -respond- to rages that they think are against them, which is why the entire conversation hasn't been deleted. But dropping names just invites those players to get in on it, and I think we can all agree that no one is going to concede any ground in that discussion.

Agree to disagree and move on. The rages have been posted and counter-raged, let's just...not poke each other for like, a day. Maybe two. That'd be great.

• edited July 2013
    I'll rage to the fact that everyone is too busy effin griefing each other that no one is having a decent enough fight to post a good 'Owned' log.
    RivasLin
    Veritas said:
    It typically has to do with the fact that when a conversation involves a select few people, it most always goes bad no matter what. If a moderator says to let it go, then please just let it go.

Also, FYI, those of you wondering about post deletions: the forum autodeletes posts when they hit a certain flag threshold. That doesn't mean go try it out on peoples posts you don't like. I'll know and I will come find you.

Okay, this may be completely irrelevant, but I do get annoyed when people outright lie to me.

When I look at my player profile, it says that I have 11 Disagrees and 0 Spam/Abuse/Troll. They don't come from the post that was supposedly 'autodeleted for hitting a certain flag threshold'. Some of Calipso's posts have had up to 15 flags and were still visible. The only conclusion I can draw from that is that my post was deleted. This doesn't really matter all that much in and of itself, but having admins coming in to cover up things like this just.. meh.. it adds to my frustration, certainly.

It's like, I was treated like crap in game, and when I complained about it someone took it upon themselves to just delete the whole thing and pretend like the forums did it for them. Makes me sad because it feels like my complaints are not valid or whatever.
  • Oh no no no, that was me. I'm sorry, I thought I made it clear in my post about "that's why the whole thing wasn't deleted", to imply that, yes, I deleted the offending posts.

Veritas and I posted at the same time, and not in concert. I deleted the posts.

Oh, alright then.
  • edited July 2013
    Veritas is actually correct. No one is outright lying to you. However, the post wasn't administratively deleted. 

What Veritas means is that mods can bury posts, that 'delete' them from the public view, making them only viewable by moderators and immortal+ administrators. 

Neither of us were aware it was legitimately deleted, until I noticed it was actually gone gone. We'll talk to the mods later. Let's maybe avoid the super paranoia laden conspiracy theories and just.. ask for clarification in the future. We're happy to give it when someone's not making it look like an Area 51 coverup story.

Edit: And then someone finally informs me 'uh everyone can see buried posts.' Siiiigh. I hate you new forums, I hate you so hard.
    edited July 2013
    EDIT: I am just going to edit this post because I keep posting dumb stuff.

@Veritas: I am sorry. I was frustrated and you didn't deserve that.

@Severn: I want to apologize to you too.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    We'll just call him... R. Silverain.

No, no, that's probably too obvious. Let's refer to him as Rivas S.
    SetneRivas
  • edited July 2013
    I heard they have had relations with a certain individual in game as well, Let's refer to her as A.A. Well A.S. now, but was well known as A.A.

• We're talking about Rivas, right? It's Rivas, I knew it.
    LinHaven
  • Lin said:
    Rivas for moderator. Seriously though, look, yellow mod color, calm down with the personal bickering. PM each other or go do some yoga or something.
    Actually, Lin supported Rivas being moderator, so let's just hang them both.

HavenRivas
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Let me get this straight, when RS goes to AA he gets an AS?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Arbre
  • Yeah, so if a god could get me out of Time, that'd be great.  Been stuck here for like 20 minutes. Should allow messages/issues to be sent in time.
    EzalorMoireanAryanne
  • Tralendar said:
    Yeah, so if a god could get me out of Time, that'd be great.  Been stuck here for like 20 minutes. Should allow messages/issues to be sent in time.
    leave him be, its more peaceful without him!! :P

I rage at all the conflict and I have to watch it from my haven :(

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Having such bad lag that I die to easy aggros + sun three times, just trying to get OUT of an area and put defs back up.
  • Sarita said:
    Having such bad lag that I die to easy aggros + sun three times, just trying to get OUT of an area and put defs back up.
    I might recommend using firstaid in that case.  While it's not the greatest system for curing, it's good enough for most bashing, and it's server side curing so it won't matter if an easy aggro attacks you and your screen freezes for a full minute.  You'll keep curing so long as you're logged in.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I don't carry "Snow" in my title anymore now that I've changed Arb's surname to Silverain.
  • I rage that there's not a jester class in this game. Or any Spirit-aligned class that throws cards at people. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Esper
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    I can make you a javelin with a card-shaped sharpened head? Compromise!
  • Toz said:
    I rage that there's not a jester class in this game. Or any Spirit-aligned class that throws cards at people. :(
    I miss the parties in the Jester GH too :\">

This discussion has been closed.