• Arbre said:
    Aryanne said:
    will probably send you gifts as reparation
    Flowers, cookies, and liquor.
    In that order.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

HavenAryanne
  • I'll admit, I'm usually AFK, or not fully afk, just in the middle of coding my offense. If you poke me at Four corners, I'll try to give a little something back, to be certain. I don't sit there waiting for anything 'major' to happen.

BUT, if you do want to roll something awesome, I'm always down, just prod me with something a bit stimulating, even though it breaks the RP mood a bit if you just send me an OOC tell and ask if I'm down for RP, I'll probably let you know. I'm never 100% afk, when I am I'm usually off-plane for that very reason.

And I freakin love Sessilicitung Pokemon. Can't spell that name to save my life, but I'm still waiting to see you online again so I can poke you about my drink named after me!
    Sessizlik
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @sess - Holy Crap, I forgot about your message. I tend to login at work and forgot about it. Dask will try to remedy that. I login from work a lot to leyline\hunt eld when I'm at my desk, since I can keep one eye on the laptop and one eye on the workstation.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Sessizlik
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Fighting TWO Indorani at the same time. No words can explain the frustration. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Illidan said:
    Fighting TWO Indorani at the same time. No words can explain the frustration. 
    None?

Lin
    It was more the double hangedman. But I lol'd like unicorns at that picture XD
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I only hangedman Exzuryx to stop the slam+BBT. Tina's hangedman actually made it take longer to kill you. I understand that people dislike the skill, but it's really not that good. Using it liberally only works to any actual benefit in a few situations - eg, we could have spammed hangedman+wheel. I tried to play nice and try out the new devil change instead. My rage? I still get raged about even when I try to be decent.
    Or, you could just take yet another generalized rage as a personal attack. That's cool too. 

It wouldn't have mattered -who- was throwing hangedman, if it was God himself. I just hate hangedman, period. Having two people tossing it at the same time is an even larger headache. 
    Missari
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    When someone makes a post about a class you're playing, describing the combat situation you just fought him in and posts it literally as he's in mirror sequence after just fighting you, I think it's fairly safe to assume who it's directed at. You do this a lot, actually, in this thread and I suspect it's partially to bypass IG ignores.
    LinMissari
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    And here I thought this was a place to simply rage to get things out of one's system. But I've been wrong before, I guess.

• Well, this has been the fate of the rage thread across three different iterations now. People don't know when to leave well enough alone.
    Calipso
    I guess some people just like to have rages directed at them. In that case, be my guest. So, to help avoid this problem, I'll actually direct my rage.

I rage at you, @Hangedmantarot. I hate you. I want you to die in a fire, a slow and painful death. May any future iteration of you decide to commit suicide by stabbing itself in the neck with a can of pringles. But, just make sure Moirean doesn't try to steal your thunder. 
    Missari
  • edited July 2013

Atrapoema said:
    Well, this has been the fate of the rage thread across three different iterations now. People don't know when to leave well enough alone.
    Truth be told, Rage threads have always caused issues in communities and rarely helped with making a community seem like a friendly place. Just my 2 cents from what I've observed.
    edited July 2013
    The problem is, some people like to decide, or assume that someone's rage is directed at them directly. 

Moirean probably read my rage as something like "Oh my god, I unicornsing hate Moirean, because she's such a hangedman throwing whore. Stop playing the game, go die. F*** off. I'm raging at you on the forums because I actually care that you ignored me in game." 

When my rage actually read "I hate the unicornsing hangedman tarot. I hate fighting Indorani because of the Hangedman tarot. I wish the hangedman tarot didn't exist, because its incredibly annoying. However, its not any Indorani's fault that the skill exists, because its not like they magically invented it." 

If someone were to rage about how they hated Shaman's Slam or Kai Banish, that doesn't necessarily mean they're raging at the user as much as the skill itself. But if you wanna put the boot on and make whatever decision in your mind that the rage was a personal attack on you, then by all means, lace that unicorn up and wear it. Just spare the person that's raging, because you're making the assumption that we were raging about you, or something else that really wasn't the rage topic at all. 

tl;dr If a player is raging at game mechanics, and not blatantly at a player(s), then let them rage, and don't assume that its directly aimed at you. 
    HavenAtrapoemaEzalorMissariEsperAryanne

LinAldricAarde
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Rivas for moderator. Seriously though, look, yellow mod color, calm down with the personal bickering. PM each other or go do some yoga or something.
    XiuhcoatlArbre
  • You're, Mr. President.
    Teani
  • Hey man, I just copy/paste the memes as I find them scattered around various image searches. I'm not NEARLY proactive enough to create them.

I don't know how to internet.

Xiuhcoatl
  • Lin said:
    Rivas for moderator. Seriously though, look, yellow mod color, calm down with the personal bickering. PM each other or go do some yoga or something.
    I hate yoga from a philosophical standpoint. 
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    TOO BAD. THIS IS A YOGA THREAD NOW.

Setne
  • Yoga lets you be awesome and leads to all types of benefits, such as the ability to stretch

And let's not forget the ability to clear gas from your lungs!

My aetolian based rage, is that I can't bring myself to go out and make loads of gold anymore to buy credits with I am just far to lazy now..
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    MoireanLinHaven

Tyrai
    LinSessizlik
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Every single one of those pictures made me want to play Shaq Fu more than Aetolia. That is my rage.
    LinAryanne
  • @Sessizlik. Find me another horse toy. Then we can RP! XD
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Meyvitch said:
    @Sessizlik. Find me another horse toy. Then we can RP! XD
    So tempted to say something about a dragon, but that would be bad.

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Meyvitch said:
    @Sessizlik. Find me another horse toy. Then we can RP! XD
    Will do! :D
  • edited July 2013

Message #45    Sent By: Alecto          Received On: 7/05/2013/13:02
    "At this time, Hematurgy scythes and most other weapons are not supported by the customization system. sorry!"

Rawr. Can't do it like forging, can't do it by paying.

Edit: And me and this forum don't get along D:

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
  • edited July 2013

For months people were crying about inactivity, no conflict yada yada.
    So after speaking to some people ( both light and darkside), we went ahead and set up the Bloodhunt to try and get some interaction going, during the whole event I made sure people weren't griefing others, I told them not to attack those who were bashing because we didn't want to ruin the event for everyone. The moment the bloodhunt was over I started getting jumped repeatedly for instigating it. I get attacked for no reason by a bunch of people. I then go and attack one of them for placing an indefinite 3cr bounty on my head and I get jumped by even more people.

Now I have to deal with more attacks because  people don't have their facts straight and this whole situation is getting out of hand.

It is because of things like this, why I haven't been interacting with anyone other than Bloodloch, because whenever there is some conflict I feel like some people will go out of their way to grief me. So yeah RAGE!

Edit: Please refrain from naming names in the rage thread. Feel free to express your frustration about stuff, just don't use the board as a place to publically crucify individuals.

This discussion has been closed.