Seems to be the day to revive old forum topics!
This is not the same thing as Aetolian Confessions
, which you should definitely go look at and participate in, if only because @Eleanor
probably forgot about it and it'll freak her out.
In this thread, we talk about you. Yooou, you, you. All those burning little secrets you keep while you're playing Aetolia. If you have silly, frivolous, or even pressing and serious confessions about Aetolia, post 'em here!
And my contribution:
- I basically gave up on Lin, again. Luckily, no one was expecting me to stay! As I mentioned in the AMA thread, I actually kinda wished I stayed with @Iosyne, but it just didn't make sense to, so... I pigeonholed myself into an old, familiar RP environment that no longer interests me. Sorry.
- One contributing factor was that I was tired of playing a female character. I had a stupid idea to get that artifact pill and make Lin a guy. I have no idea why I thought that would have been a good idea.
- I really, really want to pursue an RP arc in which I get @Moirean hooked on drugs. That's probably a spoiler!
- When I'm in the Aetolian Turntable room, I play a lot of aggressive rap, metal, punk, what have you... then I get bored, sign off, and rock out to Lily Allen and Janelle Monae.
- I have occasionally thought of stupid things to say on channels and then claim they're mischans. But you know what?
( My latest mischan about the "lion cub" was actually legit. And embarrassing. )
- I'm probably the worst forum mod we have.
- Sometimes I type really scathing, horrible responses to forum posts I harshly disagree with, take a look at them for a bit, and then erase them.
- I really just don't like some of the players in our latest generation of Aetolia.
- I was really hoping Huanazedha would turn out to be another city entirely. I would have defected there so fast.
- I sat at GR2 in the Cabalists for a little while because I was really lazy. I decided to write a book about Numerology and demand that they promote me based on that. It worked.
- I've come up with a name for the Spirean newsletter, and the name is actually one of my favorite Aesop Rock songs.