Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

(Web): Borscin says, "They must be doing some gay rp with the kobolds and goblins."
    (Web): Dourif says, "Yeah."
    (Web): Dourif says, "Lets go pk em."

I rest my case.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• But you leave out the part about bounties? I was just saying what they're doing at the kobold/goblin people in Azdun, not why we were going to kill you and Aren. Why would we attack you two and leave Roux and Saybre alone? Because of bounties.
    Aren said he didn't have any bounties... anywhere. So...?

"If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• H:5834 M:6090 Bl: 0 [csdb eb]
    The City of Bloodloch has the following bounties outstanding:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Valkalkas                     2000 gold bounty
    Cardie                        2000 gold bounty
    Daskalos                      2000 gold bounty
    Aren                          2000 gold bounty
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    H:5834 M:6090 Bl: 0 [csdb eb]

Still there, since we never killed either of you except for the lesser a little later.
  • Hey. Guys. Hey guys.  I wrote a song just for you two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

AlistaireArbreLinXavinAldricKiyotanValenae
  • Hey, I'm not the one that brought it here

Ah. That lesser fight was fun! We came in, killed you guys in even numbers, you guys got more people, killed us, we evened the odds again and took you guys out. Fun times.

Also, for the record, I don't care about the bounty, at all really. But, I would ask one thing - I've avoided naming names and you came on here defensive, then started throwing insults at me (you're a hypocrite, I believe was the quote). It's a rage thread, for ranting. I ranted and did not name you by name, deliberately avoiding doing that, and you came on here and started attacking me, so I guess what I'm saying is... debate the post, not the poster. Forum Rule #5. I've included a link for your viewing pleasure.

http://www.aetolia.com/forum-rules

• I RAGE WHEN I'M BASHING AND THEN I DIE CAUSE OF LAG. DOESN'T LAG SUCK?

(remember what this thread is for?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

DaskalosFeichinXavinLianca
  • I RAGE THAT HUMGII IS AN ALCHEMIST IN DISGUISE!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I rage that Aithene's "den" is better than mine, and now I don't know what to do with my house.
    Xavin
  • Your initial post on here attacks the players by saying we only came to attack you because you were RPing. All I responded with was (bounties), but instead of saying 'oh I guess that was it. Still lame, we were just trying to RP there', you continue with the false allegation that we came to attack for the RP. Which you continue to try to prove with the copy and pasted web. Don't accuse me of only attacking you because you are RPing, especially when you use a skill like force to make me attack Iosyne's priestess, which is way worse. You are in no position to complain about other player's actions when you do things that are far worse.
    Please just shut up and move on, the both of you.
    Xavin
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Let's drop this now. I'll be deleting anything else said on the matter after this post and giving a warning to those who continue it.
    RivasXavinLunaKiyotan
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    I hate that just when things start to look up, someone does something that pushes us right back to the edge of the cliff.
    ArbreXavinKiyotan
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I rage that there is no dash equivalent for flight. Can I get a witness? I want to be superman.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AlistaireMastemaLianca
  • You can buy an artifact mount that can fly. You can then gallop in the air. It's p sweet. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    That's just -wrong-.
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Illidan said:
    You can buy an artifact mount that can fly. You can then gallop in the air. It's p sweet. 
    ...seriously? o.o And that's not a bug?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • .... it totally works
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    edited December 2012
    Forgot my blazeweed before the howling because I've been so preoccupied with the thing I will rage about in the ooc rants topic shortly.

hnngh want my eggnog in a timely fashion.

Also. Please to be reskinning Azudim. I get that we're moving to this whole shiny-happy-people angle where we accept stuff and throw off the old miasma[nopun] but seriously. They look like baby eaters. Everything -about- them screams 'I dissect children with a cold beer in hand.' and it's just.. really, really hard to see them as anything else.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Arbre said:
    I rage that Aithene's "den" is better than mine, and now I don't know what to do with my house.
    Let me at it, let me at it! Resident redesigning interior designer at your service!

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    [quote]
    You are dismayed as a snotty wompus snout turns to dust in your hands.
    Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties
    and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 13th of Arios, year 379 of the Midnight Age.
    [/quote]

I seriously rage at things like that happening when it takes as long as it does to find wompuses in the first place. I know it's a promotion and we're lucky to have it and all that, but walking around and seeing rooms with lots of spores but no wompuses is a bit annoying.
    Milvushina
  • It takes me a good 30 minutes and going through three or four forests to find all ten wompuses, so yeah. It is definitely frustrating.
  • Scidve is bristling with those stupid things.
  • Sarita said:
    [quote]
    Deepest Stygian night steals over the land as the symbolic hourglass empties
    and turns, ready to begin a new day.
    It is now the 13th of Arios, year 379 of the Midnight Age.
    [/quote]

I seriously rage at things like that happening when it takes as long as it does to find wompuses in the first place. I know it's a promotion and we're lucky to have it and all that, but walking around and seeing rooms with lots of spores but no wompuses is a bit annoying.

For me it's the opposite. Wompi everywhere and very hard to find spores. <.<

• Go into Birka, Scidve, and Morgun. Spores EVERYwhere
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    The old "GO EVIL" pins. When I see someone wearing them, I subconsciously think less of their mental aptitude.
    KiyotanAngwe
    Especially when they're lighters.
    KiyotanAngwe
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Not so much rage as disappointment. I'm getting a strong 'nobody cares' vibe about Duiran, and I hear similar things from people in the other cities. It's a struggle to find people interested enough to fill leadership positions, and half the time they're just placeholders. I'm hoping it's just a holiday lull, but I'm worried it isn't. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Arbre
    It's been that way for a time, you're just now experiencing it as CL. At one point I was doing 5 ministries. The biggest problem - and Darliea and Sibatti and I used to talk about this - is that being CL requires the most work with the smallest reward in the game. You're basically responsible for a playerbase several times the size of a guild, which means several times the drama, and what's the reward? War? Raids? Dealing with more drama? There's really not.

XavinNola
This discussion has been closed.