The Aetolian Confessionals

LinLin BlackbirdThe Moonglade
edited July 2013 in Harpy's Head Tavern
Seems to be the day to revive old forum topics!

This is not the same thing as Aetolian Confessions, which you should definitely go look at and participate in, if only because @Eleanor probably forgot about it and it'll freak her out.

In this thread, we talk about you. Yooou, you, you. All those burning little secrets you keep while you're playing Aetolia. If you have silly, frivolous, or even pressing and serious confessions about Aetolia, post 'em here!

And my contribution:
  • I basically gave up on Lin, again. Luckily, no one was expecting me to stay! As I mentioned in the AMA thread, I actually kinda wished I stayed with @Iosyne, but it just didn't make sense to, so... I pigeonholed myself into an old, familiar RP environment that no longer interests me. Sorry. :(
  • One contributing factor was that I was tired of playing a female character. I had a stupid idea to get that artifact pill and make Lin a guy. I have no idea why I thought that would have been a good idea.
  • I really, really want to pursue an RP arc in which I get @Moirean hooked on drugs. That's probably a spoiler!
  • When I'm in the Aetolian Turntable room, I play a lot of aggressive rap, metal, punk, what have you... then I get bored, sign off, and rock out to Lily Allen and Janelle Monae.
  • I have occasionally thought of stupid things to say on channels and then claim they're mischans. But you know what?
( My latest mischan about the "lion cub" was actually legit. And embarrassing. )
  • I'm probably the worst forum mod we have.
  • Sometimes I type really scathing, horrible responses to forum posts I harshly disagree with, take a look at them for a bit, and then erase them.
  • I really just don't like some of the players in our latest generation of Aetolia.
  • I was really hoping Huanazedha would turn out to be another city entirely. I would have defected there so fast.
  • I sat at GR2 in the Cabalists for a little while because I was really lazy. I decided to write a book about Numerology and demand that they promote me based on that. It worked.
  • I've come up with a name for the Spirean newsletter, and the name is actually one of my favorite Aesop Rock songs.
MoireanDraimanKaetrielaPiperXenia

Comments

• Lin said:
    • Sometimes I type really scathing, horrible responses to forum posts I harshly disagree with, take a look at them for a bit, and then erase them.

• I've come up with a name for the Spirean newsletter, and the name is actually one of my favorite Aesop Rock songs.
    Absolutely do that first bit. Excited for the second bit. 

• I am playing Minarael basically because she was the best set-up non-Imperian character I have. Only her former personality (or maybe just goals and habits) bores me to tears and I am having  a terrible time figuring out how to re-imagine her in a way that works for me. Consequentially, I'm mostly alting. Even though this seems like a cheap way out of what should be a simple problem.
    • Every. Single. Time. I've attempted to make a vampire in the last ten years, I've come across incredibly aggravating expectations/experiences that make me not want to bother. It's happened at least 6 times. This makes me sad. 
    • I used to be tremendously intimidated by Aetolia's RP community. Because ya'll are amazing. I think of myself primarily as an RP'er, but I'm from Imperian. The bar ain't high. <.< I am not really that intimidated anymore, but you guys are still amazing.
    • I have a horrible habit of either rapid-fire emotes and then beat myself up over the inevitable silly mistakes, or second-guess myself mid-emote and rewrite it like four times. It drives me nuts. Once I get into the grove, though, that goes away entirely.
    • I really hate the sugar sweet pop and extra emo music that gets played in the Turntable frequently, however, when -in- the Turntable room, I can tolerate it for whatever reason. Most of the time. I turn off the sound if it gets too bad. 
    • I totally miss my newbie days when I could be awed by Gods and people in elected positions. I'm far too jaded for that now.
    imageimage
    Piper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited July 2013
    - @Anfini will probably get Moi hooked on drugs.

- I initially had Moi join Carnifex because it would be the easiest guild to take GM in. I made up RP around her choice later.

- I mute most of the screamy metal songs on turntable and listen to pandora instead.

- Aetolia totally makes me smoke. I hop out for half-smoke breaks every other emote in big-long-paragraph-emote RP.

- I struggle a lot lately with the concept of being a good leader. I am trying to balance making things fun, setting a good example/motivating people, and having fun/pursuing my own RP, and it's really tricky to do all three at once, as evidenced by my current concern over not making things "dark" and "evil" enough for the orgs I lead.

- I kinda secretly wanted Chair, despite my protests. I was really internally split on it - I had a lot of ideas for things I wanted to do (which I've done a lot of, reshaping and tightening things up) but I also knew it would lead to insecurities like above.

- I really need to write some sort of affliction tracking. I keep track in my head and tend to spam stuff more than I need to, or restart chains if I lose track, which is pretty inefficient.

- Moi's IG pregnancy is partially me getting baby-craze out of my system, as my best friend is due next month and I get twinges for one of my own every time I see her and she shows me the clothing with the itty bitty baby shoes and the teeny tiny baby socks for the widdle baby feet with the cute widdle baby toes- Stopping now. Ahem.

-  I find myself lately playing somewhat at a meta-level sometimes and it frustrates me. For some things, it's good (how will this action affect the player behind the character) but for others (oh, the divine won't really know about this because of x y z, so kinda pointless to bother) it ruins the magic and immersion and I kick myself.

- I get a little thrill of pleasure when I hear about people talking about me.

- I immediately assume people are cursing me out when my head goes off (The shrunken head in your inventory sneezes violently.). Unless it's like 5 times in a row, then I just know that Duiran's about to tap a lesser. Seriously, you guys are really obvious. :P

- I want to turn the outside parts of Moi's estate into a public RP funhouse. It's getting there. Wait and seeeeee.

- I play way too much Aetolia. >_>
    PiperLin
  • Lin said:

Incorrect. Arbre is easily the worst.
    StathanCalipsoValenae
  • Ezrax said:
    Lin said:

Correct. Arbre is easily the best.
    FTFY

• * I don't make mudsex alts only because I have a mudsex main.
    * I am really only here because SOMEONE wanted to play a MUD with me, and the one I was on is being driven into the ground by a crazy developer. If he got his head out of the unicorn, I might be tempted to go back. (Un)Luckily for Aetolia, slim chance of that.
    * I am a twinky minmaxer who picked vampire because controllable triple affliction is lulz, even with limitations.
    * No really, I'll probably try to have mudsex with you.
    * I feel like my short and terse style doesn't fit into Aetolia. Case in point, my Epicurean submission's desc was half the length of most of the others. That could also be a side effect of years of DO NOT INCLUDE ANY FEELINGS THE PERSON MIGHT HAVE and primarily writing tech stuff.
    * I think IRE has a broken design. This alludes back to point 2, where I would go away in a heartbeat if a game with a more evolved and modern combat design and the same level of quality was released.
    * I am quiet because I try to adhere to the whole "If you have nothing nice to say" rule. Sometimes I suck at following rules. Especially around idiots.
    * Want to cyber?
    * I responded because I was bored. I'm not sure if any of these things could be considered secrets. 
    * Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to arghpee.
    * I often DJ on turntable with the sound off just to make people listen to things I want and to get 1337 DJ points.

PiperCalipso
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2013

+ Piper was originally modeled around myself when I used to go clubbing with a dash of a LARP character I had named Bucket. She was a space deputy with a cowboy hat and really bad Southern drawl. Because of this, whenever I'm reading something Piper says out loud, she ends up having a really bad Southern accent.

+ I get incredibly nervous with confrontation whenever it happens when I'm logged on as Orisae. Seriously, my vision starts to swim and I get borderline panicked. However, I am beyond fine whenever I play Piper. Nooota problem! God knows, she encourages it!

+ I don't really care to bash to music. My favorite things to bash to include- Gordon Ramsay, terrible dating shows, and dollar store makeup hauls on youtube.

+ Whenever I 'quit' Aetolia, I've probably just made another dumb vampire alt with glasses and cute dresses. Something you'd find in a really awful anime.

+ I don't write half the things on my mind because I don't want to offend anyone or because I don't want to look stupid. Hearing everyone talk about school this and school that only makes me feel worse because all I can't offer that. Y'all make me feel dumb.

+ I tend to FTB because I secretly really like the post coital snuggle RP. I'm such a snugglie.

+ I really don't care if I get killed or ganked. I actually think it's pretty amusing.

+ Spinesreach is my favorite city in Aetolia and probably always will be. I think this is because I actually am not a big fan of the fantasy genre.. and that city is the most easily aligned with my love for science fiction girl.

+ I rage at the concept of Coder gods. Like.. a lot.

+ I secretly want to be one of the badasses. Like.. Bettina Bad Ass.

+ Piper was originally a mudsex alt. I completely failed at this in all ways.
    MoireanLin
    1. I am not, in fact, actually secretly playing the game on an alt.
    Illikaal
  • - Aldric is the first character that I ever decided to make with a distinct personality that wasn't just some slightly-different version of my own.

- Lately instead of guildhopping like I was notorious for, I'll hop onto another slightly-developed character and play them a bit just for a change of scenery. It's worked so far!

- Playing said characters is indefinitely harder if not just for the fact that Aldric is omnitrans and has more artifacts than the other two I regularly play put together. Going from that to a character with only a handful of skills trans'd out, and another that's got only two is pretty tough for me.

- Taking Aldric vamp was fueled 100% by the idea that it'd help me stay over in Bloodreach longer, since it'd be an additional hassle to get him cured and go back. It turned out having some pretty awesome RP and joining a house, though he's fairly distant from the house.

- I reaaaally love working on my haven, but part of me sometimes views it as a waste of time because I'm generally, barring a few random RP sessions, the only one to see/appreciate it. 

- I've always wanted a house IG, but never could validate spending the credits to make it happen. As a result, I ended up making half my haven normal haven-y stuff, and the other half just like an actual house.

- I second Piper's coder god rage. This makes me appreciate even more all the effort @Iosyne puts into just about everything she does. <3 You're absolutely the best.

- My absolute hardest habit to break with Aldric being a vamp by far has been emoting him sighing when something stupid happens/exhaling to relax. I rely heavily on body language and non-verbal signs like that in my emotes, and every time I type something like that I have to remind myself that vampires don't actually breathe, so, y'know, can't do that.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    MoireanPiper
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    1.) I am, in fact, actually Hadoryu.
    PiperIllikaal
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited July 2013
    Just because he doesn't have to doesn't mean he can't, @Aldric. If anything, keeping that kind of body language even if it's unnecessary is likely anyway- how long was he living?

Edit: Also they have to breathe, because speaking involves it, even if they're not actually doing the respiration thing.

AldricLin
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

1) I have played Aetolia for around 6.5 years. I have tried a total of 5 hours on other muds, but nothing comes Close to Aetolia.

2) I don't know if I love Aetolia solely because of the rp, people and experience, or if it's because of habit and not wanting change. I Think it's habit.

3) I make new characters when I get bored with my current alt or when the rp is going in a downwards spiral (sometimes because of myself, sometimes because of others). Sometimes I return to my other chars for a few months, but I rarely manage to change the rp and get bored again.

4) I made Sessizlik a pacifist in order to be able to focus on crafting. I made her Ascendril to be able to focus on research. I am very pleased with my decision.

5) I wish I could bake muffins and cupcakes like Sessi, but I am just useless when it comes to baking. It's to technical for me. I love cooking though, since you can improvise more with that.

6) I get terrified when people find out who my alts are, even though I usually give myself away. I always think people will judge me because of my former characters and not for my current rp. Sadly, this happens at times.

7) Sessi has no friends. She has business acquaintences and guildmates. This is not a choice  made. She just haven't talked to anyone without it being business or guildwork. I do not enjoy this, but I find it very difficult to initiate rp.

8) I can't code. At all. Simple triggers and alias takes about 15 minutes to get to work. This is Another reason Sessi is a pacifist. Even if there is combat or hunting involved at times, I can blame lack of skills on her beliefs.

• Eleanor said:
    Just because he doesn't have to doesn't mean he can't, @Aldric. If anything, keeping that kind of body language even if it's unnecessary is likely anyway- how long was he living?

Edit: Also they have to breathe, because speaking involves it, even if they're not actually doing the respiration thing.

You know, I can't say I've ever thought of it that way. As of now he was living for longer than he's been a Vamp, though maybe not by too terribly much. Enough that it definitely could be habitual.. thank you!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    When I was on Dalton I ran into a vampire in Lunare who pointed out that he was sighing and took it OOC. I claimed what Eleanor said. She told me that undead didn't pass air at all, and spoke through a form of magic.

I quickly stopped roleplaying with this vampire.
    Calipso
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    1. Aarbrok is incredibly difficult to play and drives me absolutely insane to manage her temperments sometimes due to the fact I have to completely disregard things with her

2. I like to break stereotypes, chop down the alpha male mentality, it was alot easier to do this as a female character, and I find that the only excuses I get now when I challenge people is lolstfu you used to be a dude.

3. Im really uncomfortable with my RP and have slowly been trying to progress it, but I never feel it is good enough to compete with people who are better at it, so if I am in a group, Aarbrok is the quiet one with simple one liners

4. I have one alt, and I just cant get into playing them due to the fact that Enorian absolutely confuses me, I really want to....like really really bad.  Everytime I have logged in on her though, its the city basically fighting each other, and its a hostile environment for a new character.

5. I regret many of the choices I have made with Aarbrok, alot of them impulsive.  I know they have built my character to be who she is, but as I have been informed by others I have a really bad reputation and I truly was not trying to create that, I just dont like to bend roleplay to make everyone happy.

6. Aarbrok trusts very few people, and the people she does trust would likely surprise most people, as some of them are her biggest enemies. That being said, those enemies are the ones who have given me a drive to keep playing her, because its not all about jumping and griefing and legitmately behind the scenes it has been a fun experience.

7. Aarbrok was created as an escape from Achaea, where I had been part of a super griefy group that the administration had to force to stop raiding or they would be banned permanently.  When I found out Hashan was already destroyed here, I figured it would just be a continuation of what would have been done, jokingly of course.  Aarbrok is nothing like my achaean character, although moving to Duiran is not far from Eleusis.

8. Curing Aarbrok was the hardest thing I ever did, I cried OOC because it was really hard to justify in my head, but I had to do it, being a vamp was no fun anymore.
    Moirean
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Aldric said:
    - Lately instead of guildhopping like I was notorious for, I'll hop onto another slightly-developed character and play them a bit just for a change of scenery. It's worked so far!
    Give credit where credit is due.
    Aldric
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Aarbrok said:
    5. ...I just dont like to bend roleplay to make everyone happy.

Don't. Recognize why you like/want that certain aspect of your roleplay and stick with or find the crowd that enjoys it too. You can't please everyone and trying to do so will only make you miserable.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    AtrapoemaLinAarbrokAngweOmeiRivasPiperCalipso
  • I idle on Ezrax and play an alt on a proxy. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, ADMINS!
  • Hmm, I suppose I could take a turn at this.

-I started playing Aetolia again because someone else I knew was. I was very heavily into MKO (Midkemia) and invested in my characters there. Now I have faded from there, and have become way too invested in Aetolia. I feel bad for abandoning the RP and things in MKO, and used to spout about the RP there, but to be honest, I love it way better in Aetolia. This makes me both sad and happy. 

-I tend to Alt when I get bored on Mesk. I have probably made like 5-6, but I tend to be able to only manage playing 1-2 at best. It is super hard for me to get past that point of not being a novice anymore and establishing the character fully, and taking the step to meet new people to RP with.

-Also about alts. I hate it when I end up letting someone know it is me, and not just some new person. People tend to judge or treat you differently if they know it is you as a player. This actually makes me very sad, and discourages me from wanting to play them.

-If you know me, you know I don't mind mudsex, I like it. However, what I most prefer? The build-up and anticipation before anything happens. Like, at all. Give me that anyday over actually mudsexing. 

MoireanPiperSessizlik
  • Ezrax said:
    I idle on Ezrax and play an alt on a proxy. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, ADMINS!
    We catch you all the time. We keep telling you to stop! STOP.
  • Ezrax said:
    ...or just ban Ezrax. Y'know, whatever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

LinHadoryuOleisTeani
  • Sure!

o I play Aetolia to bash, and find most rp interactions to be impositions.

o Despite the previous point, my character(s) in Aetolia are some of my most rewarding role play experiments, having found a lot of really fun things to try and fiddle about with in that aspect, to varying results from the community.

o I'm originally from Achaea, and have bounced between IRE muds since around the millennium. Achaea, Aetolia, Achaea, Imperian, Achaea, quit mudding, Midkemia, Aetolia, Imperian, and now I'm back in Aetolia. I've tried Lusternia a few times, but it's never stuck.

o I mudsexxed once, on an alt I made in Achaea. I don't mudsex now, even if it might make sense in the progression of my character(s) or their relationship(s). I find the entire act hilarious, and can't engage.

o Sometimes I think a lack of perma-death mechanic encourages the sort of idiocy people would never engage in if their character would end up actually dead for it, and that makes me sad.

o I dislike when one of my characters needs to make decisions that can strongly impact the long term play experience of another. I find it very difficult to reconcile my own desire to make Aetolia a hospitable and enjoyable environment with the need for my character's role play to remain consistent.

o In relation to the previous term, I have knowingly defied my character's inclinations for the sake of Aetolia being a game. While it makes me, as a person, feel better, it also causes me to feel that I've let my character and perhaps those who had expectations of said character down.

o I can be and often am very judgmental of things I see as stupid. This is a common trait in every single one of my characters, in every single rp game I've ever played, because I have trouble suppressing the inclination.

o Whenever I try and play a character whose personality is extremely different from mine in some notable way (e.g. they're extroverted) the character ends up inevitably languishing after a few weeks of frenzied activity.

o I type how I talk, which makes it difficult for me to find and enact quirks in the speech patterns of my characters - sooner or later, larger words come out and a general - though not complete - lack of contractions bleeds over.

Maybe there's more, but that will do for now.
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    - I have played every IRE game, at least a little bit. Imperian for, by far, the longest. Achaea for the shortest (I've tried it, no more).

- Due to how much I pk'd on Imperian, I made a large point of avoiding it when I came here. I'd spar now and then, do some foci, go play during wars. I don't bounty hunt or go to the HG or anything. I keep telling myself that I should get in gear, but I lack the motivation.

- I don't like or dislike most players, I don't have a feeling toward them at all. I dislike a lot of characters, though. If you do something I find stupid, I might think (or say aloud), "Gods, that person is dumb." when I see your name, but I wont particularly dislike you for it. And if I find out you have an alt in my guild that isn't a total derp? I wont care. I'll probably encourage you to stick around.

- I hate city leadership. It is always a headache. It is never worth it. Guild leadership can be the opposite, I've had really REALLY good experiences with it (being Doyen) and experiences that make me want to drink heavily.

- I do not care if you mudsex. I do not care if you have an issue with the players that do. Keep it in private. Make sure everyone involved is cool with it. If you're spying on people just to log it and cause people grief, you're a asshole.

- To that end, if you go out of your way to cause a PLAYER grief, I do not like you. You're a plague upon our game and can go live in Imperian, where that stuff is an every day occurance.

- I love artifacts. I love buying them and I love customizing them. I wish arti armour/weapons still existed.

- I do my best to keep my characters separate, with different hobbies, beliefs, ect. They all share certain quirks, though. They seem to be a part of me I can't get around.

- If I ever met someone like Alistaire IRL, I would hate them and never speak to them again.
    Katszia
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    - I avoid RP with certain people due to the fact I talk to them OOC and don't want to unicorns them off.

- I have a bad habit of making comments about damaging people out while trying to set up strategies as a Dex monk.

- I have issues with people based on their conversations on the forums and refuse to talk to them IC because of this.

- I sometimes consider trading in the only arti I got (ring with Enhance and Sip 2) and getting templar then going rogue and undead.

- I tend to avoid IC get togethers like the Lumi ball because there is normally to much crap going on between the same small groups of people for it to be enjoyable to me.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Of note, the point of the Luminary ball is to try to introduce people to more people. Unfortunately, half the people showed up, got the free stuff, and ran off to mudsex. Was kind of depressing, and after a while, Aren and I said screw it and went and shot people on CoD.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Aarbrok
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

Daskalos said:
    Of note, the point of the Luminary ball is to try to introduce people to more people. Unfortunately, half the people showed up, got the free stuff, and ran off to mudsex. Was kind of depressing, and after a while, Aren and I said screw it and went and shot people on CoD.
    Man, I totally was planning on crashing that for the sake of finding some fun RP but ended up getting the day wrong. It was literally told to me and somehow I got confused and thought it was on Sunday. I was -SO- sad. :(
  • Part of the problem, is Lucus wasn't there, he was running talent contest. It's not so much that people ran off to mudsex as they did for the Iron epicurean. Maybe another Saturday in a couple weeks? I greatly enjoyed what I saw and once I saw the toy horses...I REALLY wanted a race with Sess! Too bad it didn't pan out

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Mariena
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I really really wanted to stick around for the Luminary ball, but it was Sessi's first epicurean. :( I hope for more things like this though, celebrations like the Ascendril one, or balls like the Luminary one, because I -do- Believe it gets people together and I hope on finding some rp.
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    edited July 2013
    - I sometimes pretend I'm afk when I don't want to talk to people. This can be embarrassing when I continue to talk on a clan that they're a member of but are hidden from the CLWHO list.

- I actually idolize certain players for reasons that I can't fully explain. They are all what I would consider on top of their RP game and are veterans of this Aetolian universe we call home. @lin, @moirean, @kiyotan, @rivas, @sibatti, @arbre, @haven, @eleanor, @edhain, @desian, @atrapoema, @missari, @elanth. Some of them I've never even interacted with really. Every single one of them makes me jealous that I'm not as cool as them.

- I'm really fed up with Enorian at the moment and take very little part in the city because it's recently become a big ol' bag of drama. Not only that, there's absolutely nothing interesting to get involved in.

- I hate drama (unnessarry toxic back-stabbing bitchy drams to clarify).  See first point on how I deal with it. 

- I've been considering making an alt purely for RP but I know I won't because I suck unicorns at alting and start to panic when I'm not on Bene.

- I'm addicted to cryptic chests.

- There are about 4 or 5 people that I think are extremely toxic for thr gsme snd find mysrlf wishing they'd just bugger off.

- I wish coders wouldn't become active gods if they don't like RP. They do a fantastic job and this is not a criticism of them at all. But, to my mind, if you become one of the pantheon, people are going to bug you for stuff,  which in turn will make you more reclusive and less likely to respond. This then means people get upset, see other more active Divine,  and quit the Order. Surely it would be the happiest scenario for everyone involved for Pantheon gods to be people who want to RP?

- I hate that I live in England when the majority of the fun stuff happens when I'm in bed. I'm not just referring to events but the rp and other characters I want to interact with.

- Coupled with the above it's been really frustrating me that my playing time has been cut down so much recently. 

- I find the Daru to be the most boring org I've ever been a member of. I'm actually looking forward to the event that gets them deleted.
    MastemaHavenMoireanPiperTeaniNola
  • Rivas said:
    Ezrax said:
    ...or just ban Ezrax. Y'know, whatever.
    Ha ha ha, I'm part of the furniture. You can't have an Aetolia without me, it's been too long!
    Omei
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Meskhenet said:
    Hmm, I suppose I could take a turn at this.

-I tend to Alt when I get bored on Mesk. I have probably made like 5-6, but I tend to be able to only manage playing 1-2 at best. It is super hard for me to get past that point of not being a novice anymore and establishing the character fully, and taking the step to meet new people to RP with.

What has Kira done to you. 

@Benedicto The obvious solution is for you to come to the States! Where we have blackjack! And hookers!
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    BenedictoPiperHavenStathanRivasAngweErzsebet