Thank you!

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I want to thank @Avery and @Alys for some spontaneous roleplaying. It was fun.

^_^
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Barda, Xenia, Aldric, Moirean, Piper, Anfini, Eleanor, and whoever else I'm undoubtedly forgetting. Seriously, first time I've had fun in Aetolia, in a long time, that didn't revolve around combat or a world event that was open to everyone. You guys rock.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaAldricPiperMoirean
  • @draiman I had a great time with you too in the bar!

• Thank you to @Anfini (aka, lion cub) and @Erzsebet for one of the most interesting and hilarious conversations over Cabalists that I've ever had. So much so that I actually didn't want to sign off for the first time since I can't remember, and stayed up longer than I should have! 

No regrets.

More Thank Yous:

@Zaephlyn for that short stint of RP, much appreciated!
    @Xenia same for Xenia! I enjoy the little bits here and there
    @Piper you mah gurl, gurl
    @Everyone else that I can't remember right now because I'm so tired ahhh tired
    LinPiper
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Hey, time for a few thankyous.

@Bakhtuh for the SCIENCE we did the other night. I've been so rusty with RP lately, so thanks for humouring me in that regard! I had fun, hope you did too.
    @Moirean for the tense little bit we had just now- looks like things are going to get interesting! I just hope I can contribute in a meaningful way.
    @Anfini because you're always a bucket of fun and lit cigarettes, that is all.

MoireanBakhtuhLin
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    All this great RP this week. It's been awesome:

@Toz - because you're Toz and so so so great. Seriously, I enjoy this game at least ten times as much because of you.
    @Iosyne - Whoa. This event. Whoa. Nega-Iosyne is awesome. The details everywhere are awesome. Everything is awesome.
    @Aldric - Achievement unlocked! Breaking into Moi's trust zone. Really enjoying seeing their friendship solidify and deepen from all this.
    @Xenia - For all the work you do for city and guild and for putting up with Moi's impatience. >_>
    @Bakhtuh - For all the awesome ritual and lore and research RP. I adore that you are exploring this aspect of the guild, and I've had a lot of fun poking you with stuff about it.
    @Eleanor - For being the science go-to savior. Help ussss.
    @Draiman - You've been great, diving right into order RP right away. It's awesome.
    @Barda - Awesome loyalty and stubborn insistence to keep trying to fix stuff. Very touching and fun.
    @Rivas - Sorry I went to pieces on your. Hehehehe.
    @Arbre - Thanks for trying to help. Sorry Moi broke more. :(
    @Omei - Creepy and fabulous and great. I like this new spin on her. Also dreading her cashing in that payment.
    @Anfini - Awesome doctor RP. Good fun and I've really really enjoyed our interactions.
    @Satomi - lol parasite. Her view on pregnancy is hilarious.
    @Benedicto - The RP we had was fan-tas-tic. Bene's reaction to Moi's plea was simply brilliant and wonderful, and I really hope we get a chance to interact before this event finishes.
    @Izlude - "How can someone be so cold with something so happy growing inside her?" That single line floored me. Awesome.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry!
    LinDraiman
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Gotta second love for the nega-@Iosyne, What in the hell happened to Her!? She's creepier than ever!

A shout-out to my homie, @Moirean Bumbleton, for being the most richly charactered city leader I've ever seen. Orgs tend to ride on the personalities of their leaders and you fit the bill.

A craaazy shout-out to my homies, @Yusri Bricks and @Eleanor Cranklemeyer, for giving me feedback on my Numerology book and in general treating it like it's amazing and not calling me a long-winded doofus.
    Eleanor said:
    @Anfini because you're always a bucket of fun and lit cigarettes, that is all.
    Moirean
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    edited July 2013

While I haven't really been super-active or doing anything crazy as of late, I think these people deserve some recognition because I think they add a lot to Aetolia in their own way and other people should seek them out for role-play cause they're pretty awesome and are some the reasons I keep coming back:

@Roux

@Atrapoema

@Sarita

@Aren

@Emelle

@Missari

@Lexen

@Daskalos

@Erzsebet and her many, many alts

@Kerryn (I'm really glad you're branching out and have found a community to settle in with the Sentaari. If only you weren't still so shy! <3)

@Benedicto

@Elwyn

@Lyl (Yeah, that's right. I'm outting you as an RPer to the community.)

@Dato

@Orisae

@Stathan

@Jasmyn

@Phoenecia

@Omei (At least I think it was you in the Morgun Forest >> Sorry I wasn't more fun.)

@Ezalor

@Aryanne

@Meltas

@Corlin

@Saybre

@Alterus

@Alexina

There's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head right now. Apologies!

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    PiperAryanneElwynEmelle
  • Don't you try to sugar me up! rararar/grumpy 'cause one handed.
    HavenDaskalos
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited July 2013
    I would just like to add @Omei and @Iosyne on to the list of people who've been awesome the last couple of days. That death was totally worth it too, btw.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

MoireanXeniaEmelle
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited July 2013
    Today was one of those rare, absolutely insane days where it seems like everyone was doing everything at once and the entire world (or at least an entire faction or two) was contributing to the same story. I'll have some logs cleaned up eventually so anyone who doesn't know what was going on can at least see from my point of view. Damn, I need a cigarette!

• @Draiman: I feel like you were the guy who set off the s***storm that was today's events. You've told me you're green around the RP gills and I'm going to assume you probably haven't gotten involved in an event like this in quite some time. You handled things pretty amazingly. If you weren't there Anfini would probably still be spinning around in Omei's scary nightmare box!
    • @Omei: Goddamn if that didn't make me feel nostalgic. Spending the day going through old Rajamala lore and then seeing Omei appear as this massive nightmare Cat was a primal and moving image. I feel like we got punched in the face with exposition, and her Garden was, of course, nothing short of terrifying.
    • @Iosyne: Hello random-ass intrusion into Omei's court. I cracked up so hard. Nega-Iosyne is such a weird concept! I love the idea of this bizarre double Goddess tormenting us and screaming for us all to kill at random.
    • @Guthrim: RIP little buddy! You were the best NPC ever. ;-;
    • @Moirean: From my point of view you're kind of the star of the show right now, like the culmination of all the suffering caused by this weird-ass shadowblight. You must be high-fiving yourself so hard for getting Moi pregnant in time for this event. Thanks for being a noisy, hilarious weirdo of a cityleader that shouts for us to bring her rice or pickles, and then shocks us with her weak croaks and her pathetic insistence that she can fight. Humorous, tragic, and inspiring all in one.
    • @Toz: Toz is rarely a scene-stealer. Sometimes he's the quietest guy in the room. And yet he always has ridiculous presence. All it takes is one establishing emote about Toz clutching Moirean protectively or just being big and guarding something and you feel him all throughout the scene. He's got power.
    • @Aldric: Aldric provides a fascinating contrast to Moirean, where the infected Spireans are concerned. He's handling it like a MAN, and yet you still excel at letting this absolutely debilitating condition be... well, debilitating. I really wish I could see what was happening to him. If Moirean's responses are any indicator the poor guy must be dying. :(
    • @Xenia, @Barda, @Kiershu, @Satomi: The Carnifex Brute Squad, as I like to think of you! Your presence and subsequent grilling of the priest of Ati was great guild RP. I found myself leading like five Carnifex behind me and thinking "oh my god, this is so cool, they're going to kill everything they see". You guys have clearly done an awesome job of whipping your crew into a cohesive unit.
    • @Eleanor@Akaryuterra: Things were getting too muscley, which is why I'm glad the Cabal Brigade entered the scene. It really sucks that Eleanor's internet was getting so patchy. Akary and Eleanor's dry, methodical approach to problem-solving and analysis really throws into relief how we, as players, tend to handle these events. Just when it seems like we're all being huge derps you come up with obvious, logical things like "hey, study the corpse", etc. And god, Eleanor's take on Cabalist healing is painful, visceral, and really cool.
    • @Tralendar: I know I've had some ah... words for you in the past. Tralendar was actually an excellent addition to the scene. It is a rare and bizarre thing when you look at your screen and say "he... just convinced my character that it's a good idea to get stabbed."
    • @Mazzion: Mazzion didn't really do anything but hey, he's always cool. Also, EXPLOSIONS!?
    • @Severn: oh my god severn when did you get so manly

Alright, I'm done here, I've kissed ass so hard there are permanent butt-prints on my lips. Thank you all! This is fun!
    MoireanAldricDraimanXeniaNolaHavenZaephlyn
    Today, I want to thank @Ellenia, @Rammus, @Conner, @Dourif, @Tralendar, @Mazzion, @Lyl, @Draiman, @Ezalor, @Ilyon, @Kiralla (and @Erzsebet, but this seems redundant), @Feichin, and all the other people in Bloodloch that're active and doing stuff!

Additionally, I want to thank @Aldric, @Kelliara, and @Satomi for some roleplay. Aldric and Kelliara especially deserve some extra mention because they are two interesting characters that've made me think that Aetolia is an amazing place.
    Draiman
  • @Arbre. She knows why.

Tyrai
  • edited July 2013
    I haven't done one of these in a while, I thought it was time I showered people with love. I want to further expand the amount of people I interact with, but here’s the general pool! There are quite a few, so... brace yourselves. Thank yous are coming.

In alphabetical order!

@Aliod: You’re a nice constant in Rouxy’s life, and it’s usually a fun time. Always exciting because you never know what will happen.

@Angwe: Hey, we’ve interacted a couple of times, and they were fun. Looking forward to more! In a word, cousins.

@Arbre: Always willing to throw herself into any situation for Rouxy's sake, Arbre remains a contact factor in her life, even if it doesn't seem like it. I always enjoy rping with you and Arb's craziness. Never a dull moment!

@Aren: <3. With all the fighting and such that's gone down, I'm hoping that we won't stop interacting foreves. The little snipes of late have been really funny. You were easily one of my fav people to rp with, and now it's gone! I sad.

@Benedicto: You! I know you haven’t been around all that much when we can rp, but I hope we can find the time soon! Bene is adorable, and quite amusing. I enjoy how you put your emotes together, and our interactions, few though they may be, are always enjoyable.

@Daingean: Daingean is sort of a... reassuring figure, and even though we don’t interact often beyond city matters, Rouxy feels she can come to him with her troubles, which is unusual! He’s an interesting character, and I come away with a different aspect of him each time. I need to get at you when there’s nothing terribad or serious going on.

@Daskalos: You were super fun to rp with, and I am sad that things fell apart! I'm sure we'll get a chance to interact again :)

@Elwyn: I enjoy the relationship that Elwyn and Rouxy have, even if it is terribly tense right now. Your emotes are fun, and Elwyn is one of the only people Rouxy can just relax and play with, and that is of course, great fun.

@Haven: You sir, are endless fun to rp with. Even with tense whatevers going on, I enjoy how vivid your emotes are, and I await each interaction like a kid waiting for candy. Delicious, evil candy.

@Lexen: Such an interesting dynamic there. My only complaint is that you’re always on so late! I love being able to catch you during the day, and it’s usually a treat, even if Lexen is a pain in the arse :D

@Neithan: Neithan is a constant source of amusement, and is the other only person with whom Rouxy can be silly with. It’s a nice dynamic, and of course, makes me giggle. I appreciate every interaction and really can’t wait for more.

@Saybre: I’m having fun rping with you more. Sayb is funny and somehow serious all at once, and his loyalty really means a lot to Roux.

@Sessizlik: I can finally spell your name without looking! :D  In all seriousness, I’ve enjoyed our little interactions. Sessizlik is entirely too cute, and helpful! I look forward to more interactions with our resident Grecht.

@Solaria: I feel like we interact so rarely, but Solaria is so important to Rouxy. I think it’s mostly because we chat on occasion while I’m at work, and I get so busy sometimes that I just can’t reply back and blah. It sucks, but hopefully we can get some quality time for them soon.

@Xavin: Even though Roux and Xav don’t talk as much, he’s still very much a part of her life. I hope to get a chance for them to interact more soon.

There’s more, you know who you are, that I <3 with much gusto. You are giving me such a great time, and I really love every interaction as things progress.

I know I’m forgetting people, and that’s awful, and I’m sorry! I love everyone I rp with, promise.

Edit: omg wtf random black text.
    SolariaHavenSessizlikBenedictoAryanneArbreElwyn
  • I have a buncha thankyous!

@Piper: For always being Kaet's bestest bff ever. They fight, they hold hands, its whatever and its great. You've basically changed my entire playing experience in Aetolia for the better and I love that. I really do. 
    @Anfini: I never leave an interaction with Anfini unhappy. Its always something of a vibrant, entertaining and surprising encounter. I can't say I can see myself ever growing tired of it.
    @Nahuaque: Through all of Kaet's changes and expressive radicalism, Nahu has been there, and I hope he stays. He is kinda like a piece of the package now.
    @Michaela: New lil' cabbie who sought Kaet out for Rp? Thats really cool. Even though it seems like our individual availability does not align very often, and most times interrupts us everytime we try to roll out the RP, I hope you don't give up on it happening.
    @Xenia: Kaet and Xenia had a very short stint of a convo. and were intending on getting together to more talk about <whatever it was, I'll remember in the morning!> but haven't yet, and thats a darn shame. I'll have to change that, because I really want to interact with Xenia more.
    @Akaryuterra: Akary is awesome. He is like. Hmm. Well, if Kaet were to ever have a solid mentor-figure/experienced colleague that is what Akary would be. And.. kinda.. is already. BUT WHAT I AM SAYING, is I really, really like that Kaet has that in Akary and its just great. I love their casual sciency/theory talks they have on the side.
    @Draiman: I got my first RP with you! Woo! I hope you enjoyed it because I certainly did. It was so refreshing to have another vampire, who actually ROLEPLAYS a vampire, for Kaet to meet and interact with. I can't wait for the opportunity for them to get together for another talk again.
    @Barda: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT. That was the first really tense conflict I've had on Kaet, so it was a nice pace-changer apart from everything else. Thanks for that!
    @Trask: Trask is the most charming thug/brute of a guy I've had the pleasure of getting to RP with and I LOVE EVERY BIT. (So does Kaet.)
    @Zaephlyn: I'm glad Zaephlyn sought Kaet out for that tattoo and I hope it wasn't too boring for you! That was my first time doing something like that so I wasn't too certain how to really make it entertaining.. but looking forward to more soon!

If I have forgotten anyone, my sincerest apologies. You'll have to roll into Kaet soon and get my attention!

But really. All of you guys have been great. I love every bit of it and I've really been enjoying the game for the first time in a very long time.

ZaephlynLinDraimanPiperRivas
  • edited July 2013
    Kaetriela said:
    @Zaephlyn: I'm glad Zaephlyn sought Kaet out for that tattoo and I hope it wasn't too boring for you! That was my first time doing something like that so I wasn't too certain how to really make it entertaining.. but looking forward to more soon!
    I really enjoyed the rp with you, I couldn't even tell it was your first time! You're far superior in your skills than I am! Thank you!

• edited July 2013
    I guess I have a few shout outs to some really good roleplayers out there... :)
    - These are in no particular order just who I think of at a random time!

@Rou - I know you're working on your skills but I await each and every emote you dish out at me! Even if it takes a little while I really enjoy reading what you'd got to offer and I know with practice and time you'll be pumping them out faster than I can, and much better too! You've made Zae's life a whole lot better than what it used to be! Thank you!
    @Meltas - You're a butt. :P But thank you!
    @Xenia - You're one of Zae's best friends and he holds you in such high regards, your opinion means a lot to him and your skillz is TOP! Thankies!
    @Noelle - Super rigid and stiff, but so true to your character, I love it. Even if I feel like Zae pisses Noelle off on a constant basis I know he can rely on her when the going gets tough. Thanks!
    @Periluna - I love ya girl, and Z loves ya too! <3 Thank you!
    @Milian - Well... you're Milian... but Zae respects you in a fashion that he knows you'll have a witty retort to anything he has to say! Thanks for keepin' it fresh!
    @Laurae - We've only roleplayed a couple times together, but the talks that Laurae and Z have are pretty phenomenal, your skills are amazing! Thanks!
    @Piper - Lol, gurl... I dunno what to do about you, you're crazy and fun and I really enjoy every aspect of Piper! Zae really holds her dear in his heart ever since she complimented him! <3 u!!!
    @Cailas - Not too much goin' on here, but we've had our moments. Thanks for being a meanie! :P
    @Kaetriela - I can't wait for you to do more tattoos on Zae when he changes his hair again! I'm really looking forward to getting to know your character! Thanks!
    @Cendrius - What can I say, I love my brother <3
    @Meskhenet - Zae loves Meskhenet in some weird, friendish, amazing person way. She helped him get off the ground and become what he is now! Your skills are phenomenal and make me a little envious! Someday!! Thank you!
    @Ereav - When he can find time for me!! Such a good writer, so jealous... <3 Thanks!
    @Anfini - We've only done the one roleplay together but I'm really, really looking forward to more!! I can't wait to get snapped at and yelled at by the Doctor! :P I kid, I kid! Thank you for being such an amazing roleplayer, someone I can learn from!
    @Daskalos - Fighting is roleplaying too!! I really enjoyed when he claimed the bounty put on Zae (not being a wise guy either!) I think if they weren't on opposite sides of the fence these two could get along in a weird, fighting necessary type of way! Thank you!
    @Severn - Not that we've really had much one on one roleplay... and you're of course superior to my abilities, but the small amounts of group roleplay and a few personally targetted emotes I've gotten, I loved! Thank you for being a part of Zae's life.
    @Conner - Mmmmmhm! See Daskalos comment above! Thanks for being an awesome person and dueling me, and handing my rear to me! :)

I know I've probably left a ton of people out.. but thank you to all the novices that Zae has helped, and that he's had the pleasure of doing small roleplay with! I'm still learning how to be awesome! But I try!
    Thanks everyone.

LinPiperPeriluna
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    As Alistaire.

@Daingean - The constant in Sir Grumpy McPaladin's life. May our bromance burn eternally.

@Phoenecia - You broke my Paladin. You fiend. Keep your cool, look ahead and in the words of my favorite fish ever. "Just keep swimming!"

@Izlude - D'Artagnan! I never thought I'd have a real life Musketeer in the Templar. Don't stop, man. Izlude's personality is a huge bonus to our guild.

@Saybre - *hi5* We don't talk much IC, but you're an excellent part of the guild and I couldn't do it without you. Also: Auresian Knights brofist.

@Ayaeva - Gods, you! Tiny awesome thing! Keep being epic and working alongside Phoe to terrorize Alistaire. It is good for him.

@Areka - Bet you never thought you'd be here, didja? Areka did excellently during the event and has been amazing in helping our little ones out. I'd say I wish we interacted more, but stony glares and the occasional grunt fits perfectly...and would make up 90% of any RP we had in person!

@The rest of the Templar - It was rocky for a bit there, but I love you guys and couldn't be more honored to be a GM. Thank you all for bringing your personalities, hard work and effort to the Templar. You make it all worth the headache.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As Neithan!

@Roux - Everything you said about me, only in reverse. Also: I know I'm your favorite, it is okay that you didn't say it.

@Lexen - Whether arguing, trying to stab one another or having really funny conversations. I love the time Lexen and Neithan get to spend together.

@Solaria - Quit being such a sad lady! I know things look bad, but it'll work out.

@Aren - Gonna miss Neith and Aren's sickeningly sweet, gushing conversations. I'll find excuses to harass you in the future! You're not getting off that easily.

@Saybre - Master of hats, indeed. (How cool are you? Thanked twice.)

@Rhine - Fondest farewells, looks like. But you're a real sweet heart and a blast to RP with! I also may or may not have bought a cheap arti power on the dress you made Neithan.

@Moirean, @Periluna, @Zaephlyn, @Minarael and @the rest of Spinesreach and Syssin - Hold onto your hats, kids. You're in for one wild ride!
    MinaraelMoireanZaephlynSolariaPeriluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    The people involved with one of the most hilarious skype calls ever and in general the majority of the Aetolia community. Constantly makes me grateful for playing this game. Community is awesome, especially in comparison to certain other communities.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MoireanMinaraelAarbrokZaephlynKaleighJaslineSarita
  • Oo! I've been mentioned! So, I guess it's been a little bit since I've posted one of these. Time for another!

@Xavin and @Elwyn - I have so much thanks to give to the two of you, both for Rhine and myself. On an OOC level you both gave me an opportunity to delve into some RP that I wouldn't really have had a chance to do on my own and I think I've improved because of that. I really love playing Rhine and it's always encouraging when people tell her "you sound just like your father" or "that would be something your mother would do" - I don't even -mean- to take some parts of their personalities as it would just be her natural reaction or whatnot. ANYWAY - I adore you both. You guys are amazing.

@Arbre and @Rivas - Give me an excuse to put more here. The few times I get to RP with you guys have been great (imo) and I want more!

@Neithan - You quickly became one of Rhine's favourite people to be around and don't think you're getting rid of her -that- easily mister.

@Aren and @Daskalos - Rhine loves you guys and I've really enjoyed the interactions with you both lately. Thank you Dask for taking little Rhine hunting. We both appreciate it!

@Meskhenet - I adore you. That is all.

@Meyvitch - See the above.

@Aliod - <3 Thanks for always listening to Rhine. I know she can be a little brat sometimes!

@Anfini - The only person on this list Rhine has yet to actually meet! The messages between our two characters were quite interesting and I'd love to see it actually go somewhere.

Okay... I think I'm done.
    LinDaskalos
  • I know these are normally for IG.. buuuuuut - BIG MAJOR THANK YOU to the wonderful folks that make up the IRC #Aetolia room.

Honestly. You guys are awesome. I was feeling rather low and you guys picked me up. This is good bye for Peri for a while.
    Setne
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Thanks, whoever did that little mobpos with me in the Phoenix! Unexpected and terribly cute~

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I haven't done this in a while either, but I'd like to do a round of thanks:

@Arbre - Thanks for not ripping Sol's head off lately. I know she's been a bit of a pain.

@Roux - Although we haven't gotten to interact as much lately, I love their dynamic. Roux means a lot to Sol, and glad they finally got to sit down yesterday and talk. Hope to do it again soon. Definitely looking forward to the ritual, once I figure out how to do it.

@Neithan ( @Alistaire ) - Thanks for the insanity that has been going on between the two of our chars. I really hope that things are not utterly over between them interacting. It probably will be even more interesting now! It at least had opened up a part of Sol's RP that I had long buried with her being on the light side. Shame it'll just have to go back into hiding now.

@Kog ( @Toz ) - Thanks for coming back to play Kog from time to time. The interactions lately have meant a lot to Sol, especially after some of the turn of events going on for her.

@Dhagon - Thanks for being a friend to bop Sol around from time to time and just keep her somewhat sane. Don't have enough folks in Sol's life to do that, really.

@Aryanne - Miss you coming around! I've always enjoyed each interaction, even through tells, that our chars have together. They really mesh so well for not being blood related.

@Kelliara - Thanks for giving me an out. Things obviously changed now, but it was nice to know that I could have gotten out of the RP rut I was having. 

@Aliod - I miss Sol's interactions with you. You definitely kept me on my toes and were thoroughly entertaining to RP with. Hope they'll catch up soon.

@Saybre - I really wish we could have more interaction, but I love the relationship our characters have formed. Always good for a laugh!

@Divine - Last night, the start of this arc in the Shamans/Duiran helped solidify some RP for Sol and I love that something interesting is finally going on. Thanks for the interaction that you guys brought around. It was great!

Aryanne
  • I wanted to thank Piper and whichever god took over the thugs that came to get Aren last night. Was a lot of fun!
    DaskalosLinZaephlynPiper
    I'll have to mention @Razmael here. He's been helping me lately with special artifact customisations and letting me put in some small and awesome things for my house. He's -also- been answering all my numerous messages in a patient manner (I swear, it feels like I'm nagging him worse than I did Galleus), so a big 'thank you!' for all of that!
    Moirean
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Quick thank you to

@Sessizlik for that brief little rp we finally got. We really should do that more often.

@Emelle for showing her love without even being around. <3

- And @Angwe and @Irruel for the brief spiel at the tavern when I was on the verge of being bored out of my senses.

Emelle
  • Eh, no problem. I'm far too rusty at rp though, I kind of just ran away because I haven't managed to get into my character's head space yet, and I couldn't make an emote ($teani_her or $teani_hers) work. It kept telling me I needed to use them with a name, but I clearly was.
  • You need to have a $teani to use $teani_hers/$teani_her. That's what the error message meant.
    Irruel
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Yeah, need to start with the name without additions first. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. And don't worry about stumbling with emotes, everyone does. Looking forward to more interaction, @Irruel. :)

• I just want to say thank you to everyone I've had the chance to RP with so far. You all are great fun to RP with and  I hope you all are having as much fun as I am!