MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• I rage that the forum comment boxes refuse to play nice with my phone. Can has plaintext box option? @haern, This seems to be a stunt they've been pulling a lot recently. I guess when all the risk is removed, business strategies shift to pure greed.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Ugh, and I'm going back to school this year... but I'm just getting federal loans and begging my fam for help. Smething warned me.... Anyway! So, I found another machine and downloaded the iso, made a livecd (aka boot disk on usb) and fixed an error in the instal. Easy. Only to find out that I'd downloded the wrong bit for my CPU and may have been using the wrong bit this whole time! :headdesk:
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I pay 498 a month in college loans....
  • wow that sucks :(
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    And now, keys on my laptop keyboard are dying in a patch spreading outwards, and IDK why.
  • We have bedbugs. 

My arms look like I took 50 allergy tests.
    ArbreMeyvitch
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    D: My computer won't fully boot up!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Piper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs

So.. I've been closing every day this week. I worked this weekend. I've been busy and sick this entire time. The first secretary that's not closing is supposed to AT THE LEAST print schedules. Second secretary closes out batches and balances everything over the day. Time consuming number crunching.

First secretary didn't print last night so guess who got in trouble today. Yep. This girl.

• Sort of related to Aet but not ICly, so I guess it goes here?

I hate that despite my constant affirmations to myself of "Oh, I'll only play Aet to goof around and talk to people and mudsex and maybe do the whole  'groupbash pvp thing' or whatever," I began work on a combat system today. Stupid addictions.

CiarelleMinarael
    @vharen they have rehab for coke addictions but nothing for aetolia ones
    PiperAryanne
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    -_-

I don't understand the problem! Bleh, doing a recovery point. Here's hoping it works.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • Sorry to hear it Meskhenet. And my mother wonders why I'm still on an air mattress 6 months later. Because it works!  
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*

@Vharen I constantly go through these periods of 'Oh, I don't really feel like playing right now' and then I get bored and go 'Oh, I just need to check my msgs.' and then I end up logging out hours later :(

• edited June 2013
    Enjoy my awful commentary.

I'm going to go for a walk shortly and take pictures of the damage around the rest of my town. It's absolutely horrific up the street from me and down from me. (the entire road has buckled in some parts, sinkholes in people's backyards, a man's house was completely shifted off its foundation) I (knock on wood) am incredibly lucky to have only suffered minor damage. I'll probably throw them up on an album in imgur and call it a day. We're supposed to have seven more days of rain, so I'll be unhooking my computer tonight and making sure it's up on high ground while I'm doing my overnight. If I'm not around, it might be because I floated away.
  • Dude, if you have a basement, move everything up to the second floor. I had my dad's basement flood in the ice storm of Peterborough 2008, and I was the only one with just a few things that got ruined (I saved a bunch of books by taking them upstairs to the dining room before the water got up to an inch, but it got to 3 feet overnight after I went to bed) because I didn't store much down there, but so many heirlooms and old books went bybye. :-(
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    There's an awesome turntable mix going right now and I get absolutely pumped up to start some serious cleaning. I'm talking wiping down the inside of the fridge, cleaning the oven stuff. I change into scrubby clothing, haul out the supplies, start reorganizing my kitchen, corral the cat into his cage and finally sit down to start...and find out my boyfriend didn't buy the stuff for cleaning I put on the list for him to get. Not even PAPER TOWELS. And I don't have quarters to go wash a load of rags. D:

Now I'm sitting here glaring at the oven. You escape unscathed today, oven.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    We took my Grandmother's ring last year and got the diamonds reset into something I liked.  After losing 65 pounds, I can't wear it, so I finally decide my hands aren't gonna shrink anymore and take it to get it resized... and Marks and Morgan is closed.  The closest one is hours away, not even just across town.  Guess who's calling tomorrow demanding the 125$ service plan back!
  • 90s + 50% humidity + no A/C.

Kill me now.
    imageimage
  • 96555 windows operations updates?

Fff.

Also, my headphones shorted on one side, and I went to six different electronics stores and couldn't find a similar pair. I can't use earbuds because I walk funny, and every step would rip them out of my ear. None of the ones sold with clips seem to also mold to the ear of the person wearing them, making them really uncomfortable.

I had used these - well, something like them - for around the last seven years, and now I can't find them anywhere, because the whole unicorns world has gone earbud.

Stuck with those terrible ones that are connected together and sit behind your neck now.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
  • OMG PINK MUST HAS

MinaraelMoirean
  • Haern has the cutest voice :3
    Atrapoema
  • Rage at finally getting to bed only like two hours before your shift is supposed to start. You know. Those nights. I'm pretty sure I woke up still kinda drunk and reaaally kinda cranky.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

I am so upset that I don't live in the UK right now. BBC is livestreaming the Glastonbury festival to all -UK- viewers. The rest of us just get... nothing. If there is someone in the UK willing to livestream the livestream for me tonight when the Rolling stones play, I would- I would probably have your Babies. Or just toss a few credits your way for the trouble <.<

• Missari said:
    Haern has the cutest voice :3
    Just the thickest central New York accent. 
    Aarbrok
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Moving my mom out of the nursing home and into my house this weekend. Prescriptions were to be filled on Thursday. Find out today that they only wrote them, didn't submit them. Their pharmacy is closed until Monday. Luckily, none are life-threateningly needed so I can fill them myself tonight. They really slacked off on her care as soon as I said I was moving her out. So annoyed.

Maaaan! There is nothing worse then the smell of rotting potatoes in the morning.
    LinBaseil
    Working in the suburbs and having to call the cops because a pitbull is attacking another dog while someone goes after the pit with a chainsaw
    Oh my god. That's the stuff of nightmares, Jensen. D:
    Esper