• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    PiperAarbrokMoireanValenae
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    And don't unicorns it up.
    OleisPiper
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited June 2013
    Aaaaand, we're back! Much love to the online Ubuntu community and to the google search engine for making this all possible!

Edit: Ubuntu, not 'Ubuntiu', lol.

Also, @Emelle came back! Heeeelz yeah!
    EmelleAarbrok
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Cirque du Soleil and seeing friends.
  • So, for those who play GW2, they added a new facial hair option for male Norn:

And now I can't stop laughing.
    MissariHavenEsper
  • edited June 2013
    Atrapoema said:
    So, for those who play GW2, they added a new facial hair option for male Norn:

And now I can't stop laughing.
    ITSA MEEE! NORNIO!
    Haven
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Not sure if photoshopped. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Esper
  • Totes real, we enjoyed a mighty giggle.
  • I love the look on everyone's faces when they ask 'how are you?' and my answer today is 'I'm 28'. It always takes them a minute to remember that it's my birthday. Hehe.
    KaleighPiperDaskalosHavenLin
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    Lianca said:
    I love the look on everyone's faces when they ask 'how are you?' and my answer today is 'I'm 28'. It always takes them a minute to remember that it's my birthday. Hehe.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!!!! <3333

Also, a love for the long weekend :D 
    PLUS!
    A tall ship festival at the harbour! CANNOT wait to go see them all :D 
    Lianca
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Going on a stag do (Britishism for Bachelor Party) tomorrow. Airsofting during the day and drunken times in the evening.  Can't wait! 
    MoireanRivasTeani
  • My new laptop is here :x
  • Benedicto said:
    Going on a stag do (Britishism for Bachelor Party) tomorrow. Airsofting during the day and drunken times in the evening.  Can't wait! 
    You guys talk funny. Speak English.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

SetnePeriluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Areka said:
    Cirque du Soleil and seeing friends.
    You didn't adopt a recently orphaned acrobat like I said, did you?

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • edited June 2013
    I love that I can earthmeld with insomnia up.

It won't matter in a few days, but I love it nonetheless.

Edit:

I also love that accounting for aeon here codewise was one if statement changing one number.

• I just got notice that I received double pay for my overnight shift last night due to the emergency conditions in my area.
    LinMoireanAarbrokPiperArbreAryanneLiancaPeriluna
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Fun times at the Epicurean! Everyone was really fun and I laughed out loud several times over the RP people did. :)
    Aryanne
  • And then Time Warner bugged out and somehow Discovery Health and Fitness became BBC America. I spent the night at work watching classic Doctor Who. What kind of madness is this?
    RivasAarbrokSetne
  • Haern said:
    And then Time Warner bugged out and somehow Discovery Health and Fitness became BBC America. I spent the night at work watching classic Doctor Who. What kind of madness is this?
    The best madness of all for whovians? What state?
    Aarbrok
  • Moirean said:
    Fun times at the Epicurean! Everyone was really fun and I laughed out loud several times over the RP people did. :)
    I wish I could've done a bit a bit more arghpee, but it was fun to watch in between doing work crap. We even had a food theme on turntable.

Minarael
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited June 2013
    Love this job! I know, I've said it before, but seriously...

Yesterday I was in London on a shopping trip.
    Last Sunday I was there for a full day of sightseeing.
    Next weekend I get to visit Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury.
    Today I spent most of the day on the fantastically long beach of Bournemouth (just got a little bit burned).
    This evening we're having an after work with the staff and tomorrow I get to sleep in until 8:30!

Sure, I have a bunch of teenagers to look after, but mine are behaving, there have been no huge incidents and we get along swimmingly. <3

• I love that the trip is over and I don't have to sit in a car for five hours at a time - major, major love for that. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

LinAarbrokAryanne
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Sappy, horrible, terribly dramatic romantic and sad and sappy RP moments when it's raining IG.
    LinLiancaNolaMoireanAryanne
  • So the other day I went to my dad's restaurant for the first time in a while and there was this really nice expansion to the short menu they had and it was like, oh lets see, ahh, a grilled salmon sandwich. I LOVE SALMON.

It was flipping delicious. Grilled salmon on sourdough with pesto aioli and lettuce and tomato and bacon. Oh. My goodness. OH. MY GOODNESS.

I had a craving for it just now so I thought I'd tell all of you about it. 
    PiperHavenMoireanAarde
  • Totally despise my job...a lot. But then again, I've hated pretty much every job I've had.

BUT!

Got my review, got the highest raise I can (which isn't much, but still made me feel good). Got told that I'm basically holding up my entire team, and my TM randomly gave me a gift card just for being awesome.

This is on top of me getting Employee of the month in my 3rd month working here. Just goes to show, as much as I hate this job, I've gotten more respect in the 6 months I've worked here, than in the years I put in at other places.

Good times!
    PiperHavenNolaDraimanRivasAryanneAarde
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    @Saybre Niiiiice! Look good on a resume! :D
  • 50 lbs lighter! FIFTY.

THATS HALF OF A HUNDRED. 

AHHH WHAT IS. I SO EXCITED.

\o/
    PiperLinArbreMoireanHavenLiancaArenEmelle
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Work was slow today. So I made this: http://pastebin.com/McxeRjCs
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Moirean