LOVE

Comments

• The Hobbit. Also really looking forward to Pacific Rim and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Gimme some 'o dat Cumberbatch!
    MastemaOrisaeAreka
  • Haern said:
    The Hobbit. Also really looking forward to Pacific Rim and Star Trek: Into Darkness. Gimme some 'o dat Cumberbatch!

I am on the edge of my wheelchair waiting for Pacific rim and Star trek :P
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Tax season is coming! I'll be slightly less poor. \o/
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    OrisaePeriluna
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Auresae is back. I am a happy Kiyo. <3
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    LinOrisaeArbreLianca
  • The Stormcaller Crag event- had a blast, know a couple of other people certainly did as well. :D
    EleanorOrisaeAarbrok
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    ^^^ Not enough upboat in the world, so I will add an EFFING SECONDED. SO stoked to see where this is going.

OrisaeAarbrok
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Stooooormcaller Crag! Way for one event to just pick up my train and set it down on another track. I'm loving this steampunk post-apocalyptic scavenger feel that I get whenever I salvage down there. It's really, really amazing. 
  • edited December 2012
    I got my new computer today. Pretty much me:

• MarienaMariena By a lake.

You should watch, it is brilliant.

HavenMastema
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Anyone else get excited when Aetolia's CEOs and other higher ups still browse our forums?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    LinLianca
  • Tekal. :)
    PiperAmaraLinArbreLianca
  • WHAT stormcaller event?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    There needs to be a gigglefit button.
    AlistaireLinAmaraRivasAngwe
  • PLEASE tell me you walked off with some digits, dude. PLEASE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

IllikaalHavenAngwe
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Forums is rebelling against actual linking, embedding and so on, so this will just have to do!

I give you: Percy Jones vs. iPad
    Amara
  • FINALLY getting endgame. I've been playing this damn game for YEARS, and I'm finally there. Seriously, it's a tremendous relief.

That, and all the massive loads of people who offered or loaned me arties (Saybre, Dask, Talonnb, Kiyo, Arbrebrebrbre, etc), dragged me bashing with them (Dask, Talonnb, Nola, Devin, etc).

Nights like tonight, I love this game.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

NolaAmaraArbreHavenKiyotanDaskalosSeir
  • God damn't, apparently this is old- and incredibly popular- but I hadn't seen it. Made my day:
    Haern
    I have a hard time making and even harder keeping friends, but the ones I do have are amazing. 
    Konnorn
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    28 days. (not Later)
    Orisae
    Was that the one with the guy with the dog and the dying plant at the end, and he was getting all upset?  He was my favorite.
  • Arbre said:
    Was that the one with the guy with the dog and the dying plant at the end, and he was getting all upset?  He was my favorite.
    I think that one is 'I am Legend'

Orisae
  • @Luna - So funny to have 'met' you without meeting you because @Malak made you his rival. I have such fun at lessers with you (even though Amara's Native American name would be 'Drops Like Rock'). I enjoy your character and I'm really glad your foot in mouth disease struck that day in forums, which has led to such a close friendship. You mean the world to me.

@Elanth - I think your character is perhaps one of the biggest troublemakers I've ever met in Aetolia, but somehow, even when he's being pompous and/or insidious he's so much fun. You've kind of goaded me into politics, for better or for worse, and made a lot of organizational things meaningful in a way they've never been for me here. OOCly you've been instrumental in forcing me to be more honest with myself about things (EVEN WHEN I DON'T LIKE IT AND WANT TO SCREAM) and your company has been something I've come to rely upon and look forward to.

@Serrice - You are 100% nuts but my goodness, you've turned into one of my best Aetolian friends. Your never-ending energy, your ribald sense of humor and well of course your impeccable taste in... visual imagery... really make my day quite often. Maybe we'll get to interact ICly at some point without Amara ending up on one end of your pointy stick!

@Xavin - So. Much. Awesome. That is all.

@Eleanor - All I can say is OMFG SUCH TALENT! Oh, wait, a little more - I love your wit and intellect and love hearing your 'war stories' in IRC. Even when I don't get to join, I love listening to your research on the clan in game and hearing you encourage the role-play of that whole scene and I love seeing how invested you are in it, and how much you care. You're inspiring to so many players and have quite a positive impact, which I love.

@Valenae, @Lin, @Malak, @Zun, @Iresnath, @Kallah, @Akimoto, @Everybody who's been interacting with me for good or bad or ugly or even just tweaking my nose to show me where I could do better.
    Luna
    Xavin said:
    Arbre said:
    I think that one is 'I am Legend'
    Dude, no, I think it had Sandra Bullock in it?
  •  

I just went and saw the Hobbit. I was giggling the whole time. And humming the dwarven theme song the whole ride home. Goddam it's catchy. I want the soundtrack this time.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Amara
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.

Made my day.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    MeyvitchZunSeirHavenKiyotanAlexina
  • Getting unexpected support and advice from all over the country when starting up a group to fight our landlord. I never expected it and it's given me a push forward to really WANT to fight this, even though we are not that many involved so far.

Amara
  • Just got back from seeing the Hobbit recently.

Soooo gooood.
    Alistaire
    edited December 2012
    That even though I'm sick and miserable and 27, my mommy takes care of me.  After spending some time vomiting, she come home to me curled in the chair staring blankly at the bed.  She made me some chicken broth and got me the Gatoraid I was told to drink to hydrate without getting sicker.  Once I got through the broth, I felt a lot better.

Also, my friends.  Being sick leads to emo RP (or evidently, in the case of Meyvitch, sitting and doing nothing RP).  I've been trying, in general, to not have Arbre be so emo anymore, but when I feel like crap, it's hard to have her positive.  They've been patient when I'm emo for no reason and haven't complained when I'm like yeah, I'm done, idle time, mid-RP.

Edit: also, Angwe drunktexting me.  I'm guessing I'm in his phone book as Arbre, making me one of the first on his list.  It made me laugh, even though it did wake me up.
    Xavin
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Playing Alistaire. A character that is so completely devoted and unquestioning in his purpose and faith is just...so unreal and opposite of anything else I've ever honestly played. Everyone who interacts with Alistaire often is also wonderful and I love you guys for dealing with his particular brand of crazy.
    Lin