Thank you!

Comments

• I'd like to thank the grammys for this award. It was long overdue
    Munsia
  • Sort of overdue but thank you @Atrapoema, @Missari, @Haven, @Trask, and @Teani. All of you have been great :)
    AtrapoemaTeaniHaven
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Thank you to @arbre, @roux and @rivas for some really good Silverquila/Aquilain RP. I've really enjoyed the interactions I've had with everyone. Even if it has required me to stay up until gone 4am to get it. God bless caffeine.
    RivasArbre
  • @Moirean - You're always a blast to roleplay with, and you've played a major role in helping me enjoy playing Aldric again. You put a lot of pressure on yourself when things don't exactly go well for the briefest of times, so I feel it needs to be said: you are doing great. You've got a natural skill at building communities and making things genuinely fun for other people. Please keep up the amazing job. 
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    BenedictoLinEleanorMoireanSetneAlexinaArbrePeriluna
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    @Lexen - for ....awesome. I really can't explain just how awesome it is to RP with Lex, even for short little stints at a time.

@Kerryn - See above. So much awesome.

@Kaleigh - Yep, awesome sister of awesome.

@Orisae - Congregation conversations that just rock. 

@Sentaari Yes, the whole unicorning guild.

@Osmond - Short conversation that was amusing as all hell.
    KerrynAarbrokOrisaeAlycena
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage

Ciarelle - For being a very supportive and pleasant GM.

Aisling - Sessi really looks up to Aisling, not only because of the support in her research, but because she is always a joy to talk to.

Rou - For getting engaged in the research, don't be surprised if I harass you more in the future.

Teani - For all the help with the research. I need to hit you up for more rp.

Areka - For offering me a chance to sell my food. I just need to make some. :D

Kerryn - For invaluable advice when it comes to cooking.

Iana - The meeting/rp session today was so much fun and very engaging. We need to do that again!

Tralendar - Today's meeting was so interesting and, from what I know, spontaneous, and Sessi is in awe to have met someone with so much knowledge and stories. Come back soon!

CiarelleOrisaeAoiveaeTeani
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I want to thank whoever thought up the questline that involves Tahlv, the big game hunter. It was lots of fun trying to track down all the beasts (when they weren't all dead, that is).

So. Thanks!
  • Huge thanks to @Teani and @Sessizlik for organising the Ascendril centennial stuff. It was really nice to have so much of it just done, and lovely work given the last minute nature of it all.

Thanks to everyone who joined in with one or more of the events as well!
    SessizlikTeaniLianca
  • I'm not gonna make a big post. Partially because it's 2 AM and I'm going to bed.

With ParallelRPI opening again, I'm pretty much not gonna be playing Aetolia any more unless something changes - I do plan to log in on weekends/as needed some, but between work and my RPI, I've not got much time at all. So, love to the following folks in case I don't see you again for awhile:

@Tsvanni, @Kiershu, @Barda, @Xenia, @Mastema, @Satomi, @Moirean, and the rest of the Carnifex because I probably forgot a ton, thanks for being awesome. I loved playing Toz, one of the reasons I switched to this forum account instead of using Kog - the other being, of course, to show off my awesome MSPaint sun-shade drawing skills.

@Solaria and @Suri, thanks to both of you for being awesome and a ton of fun. Wish I could have played Kog more, but there just isn't enough time in the day for all my little alts. Also thanks @Atrapoema, sorry I can't do more with your pack stuff. And @Teani, for being pretty cool as well.

Templars, especially @Phoenecia, thanks. You probably have no idea why, and that's just fine. :)

To the rest of you, thanks for making an awesome world. I rage a lot, usually in all caps, but I did enjoy my time in Aetolia and if there's ever some time I have to spend free, I'll definitely be popping back in, but in case I don't, here's my goodbye.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MastemaXeniaSolariaPiperTeaniEmelleTsvanniMoirean
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, ParallelRPI is seriously affecting my play time in Aetolia. That said, I have to say, the high standards of RP in Aetolia continue to impress me, even though I like RPI mechanics much, much better.

So, thanks to the entire playerbase for upholding high standards!
    TeaniLianca
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    edited June 2013
    @Carnifex - For the best guild in the history of Sapience, or at least, I've ever had the pleasure of being in.

@Xenia - For being a friend who's got my back, even when vanni is being a dumbass.

@Alexina - Cuz lexi <3

@All the RP people I chill with! You guys know I love you even if I don't put all your names, consider yourselves appreciated. Thanks you all for making Aetolia worth playing! Gods know I woulda quit ages ago without the conversation, the ridiculous barfights, the parties, and the like.
    Xenia
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    Oh, and of course
    @Jenna. You are freakin' amazing and I mighta quit if you hadn't poked your head up.

@Satomi. It needs no explanation, dear.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

@Aren - Words cannot express the fun we've had RP'ing together. I've said it before, but playing with you is a large part of why I still play.

@Roux - Things ended between Dask and Roux, but we've had a lot of fun and here's hoping it's not the end.

@Saybre - Sayb has always been one of Dask's friends, but Dask is starting to think of him as being one of his closest.

@Elwyn - Duckie. :(

@Haven - Dask has his nemesis, and the animosity between our characters is fun to play.

@Rivas - Interesting dynamic lately, will be fun to see where it goes.

@Taygeta, @Xavin, @Alterus, @Lexen, @Dato, @Lianca - You all are people Dask interacts with kind of peripherally, but I love the interactions.

I'm sure I've missed some.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Lianca
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Tsvanni said:
    the ridiculous barfights
    Tyrant decree says that any barfight(s) involving a certain tyrant never occurred and must be stricken from all records. Any failure to comply with such a decree will be met with banishment to a place most heinous.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Moirean
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I LOVE YOU BENEDICTO

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

BenedictoAngweLin
  • ...and -I- get a thread dedicated to homoeroticism? UNFAIR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Angwe
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    The signatures...
  • edited June 2013
    Daskalos said:

@Elwyn - Duckie. :(

You love it, don't give me that sad face!
    imageimage
    Periluna
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited June 2013
    I want to thank @Lyl, and @Ezalor, and @Ellenia, and @Xenia, and @Ilyon. These people have made Aetolia more fun for me.

So thank you!

EDIT:
    And @Conner too!
    Ezalor
  • Um, I have a bit!

All of you guys have made this whole little adventure fun! Thank you.
    PerilunaZaephlynAngwe
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    edited June 2013
    Big huge thank you to @Arbre for being very awesome and helping me set up things and doing stuff. She knows what I mean.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    edited June 2013
    /me waggles her brows at @Sarita.
    Setne
  • After three years of not playing, much has changed in the game and it took some getting used to. I just want to give a big thanks to @Taygeta for giving me an idea of how the RP has developed over the years. Also thanks to @Mireia for the constant reviving and @Lyl for being super cool upon first encounter (unlike those other evil doers from Bloodloch).
  • Thank you so much to those who kept me company and sane this past 24 hours. I gained more than three full levels, and for those who know me that's incredible. Thanks again everybody! (Y'all be gettin' shoutouts if I ever hit 99.)
    Who ever thought you would see me again?

"If we have willed it, we will be second to them in nothing." - Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
    EsperHavenEzalorDraiman
  • Whichever divine just RP'd with me. Thank you. So much. You just made my week.
    Aryanne
  • Thank you me for taking care of me!

Oh..and someone else, right

@Latharn for not being an ass when he has every right to be with me.
  • Luthien said:
    Thank you so much to those who kept me company and sane this past 24 hours. I gained more than three full levels, and for those who know me that's incredible. Thanks again everybody! (Y'all be gettin' shoutouts if I ever hit 99.)
    I know the feeling. @Kaeus and @Zsadist kept me awake and talking. 
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Thanks to @Moirean, @Toz, @Aldric and @Iosyne. For someone who has a doctor character, I so rarely get to doctor anyone! Appreciate y'all putting up with me.

There were some very lovely esteems sent my way that I didn't really answer. I'm sorry, I'm kinda nodding off in my chair (it's my bedtime), but there wasn't a single one of you that wasn't incredible. The whole weird Iosai sickness thing played out like a novel, it was that good.

Good night guys!
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited June 2013
    Yeah seconding this. The past like 48 hours have been awesome. So engaging and fun. Thank you to everyone I've RP'd with lately: Aldric, Anfini, Toz, Iosyne, Kiershu, Xenia, Draiman, Bakhtuh, Izlude, whoever-the-sick-monster-is!
    XeniaDraiman
  • Thirding that. Y'all are simply the best and it was one hell of a pleasure to have such an engaging interaction with you guys.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    XeniaDraiman