Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Corlin said:
    [Truth]
    Bro... why are you saying that here and not IG to the people acting in such a way? Knock some heads together, come up with some kinda guild rite or combat trial where they fight and get it over with and tell them to STFU in whatever fashion yr character says 'STFU'.
    MastemaLin
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited June 2013
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    @Emelle I'm not saying don't rage; by all means, do so! I'm saying don't JUST rage to the exclusion of taking that perfectly expressed rage and applying it to the situation that spawned said rage!
    Emelle
  • Ezalor said:
    Go to Tahlv and say "Where can I find <NAME>", he will tell you whether the creature is alive or dead.
    Yes. However, the repop times are excessively long, and -that- is the source of frustration.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm just waiting til it's not shiny anymore.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Lin
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    It's an honors line quest, you didn't expect it to be quick did you?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I am very thankful I was the first and got it done rather quick!!  yay!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited June 2013
    Toz leaving Aetolia. Sadface. :(
    BenedictoLinMastema
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    Don't be sad. Rejoice. He's moved on to a better place.

LinCalipso

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• edited June 2013

I rage at how hard that air beast is (one hit me) and the fact it is in Durian causing people to get in trouble for being in there. I love the quest so far, but this bit sucks donkey balls big time. 

Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • +--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #373 ----------------------------+

| Entered by: Iosyne Date: 2013/06/07 23:57:27 |

+--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

The colossal airbeast now occasionally spawns adjacent to its usual

area.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I figured I would add to the spider love on the signatures...
    IosyneAryanneMinarael
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    hi5
    Aarbrok
  • Aarbrok.
    EzraxSetne
  • Feeling like the drama I mentioned before is seriously hurting some of the players behind the characters involved, and not really being able to fix it.

Dat powerlessness :(

You don't gotta like your fellow players, but that's an actual term. Players. This is a game. It shouldn't make people need to see a doctor for anxiety medication while playing a game.
  • They might try using the IGNORE feature if it's advancing to that sort of level.
    Calipso
  • edited June 2013
    Why is toz leaving Aetolia?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    His main squeeze has returned and is off re-acquainting himself with her, if you know what I mean. And by squeeze I mean RPI. 
  • If someone needs to see a doctor because of something going on in Aetolia then...yeah...
    AtrapoemaRivasDaskalos
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    That might also be an indicator that one needs to step back from the game for a little while.
    BenedictoAtrapoemaTeaniAldricAryanneCiarelle
  • Lin said:
    That might also be an indicator that one needs to step back from the game for a little while.
    someone recently commented to me that MUDs are like heroin, but cheaper. Might be a bit harder than you think :P
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited June 2013
    Misinterpretations.
    When you can't see what you might have possibly said to offend someone and all you did was express appreciation for an offer made and remark on the positive progress that gesture showed (After a long time full of drama).

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Doing nice things only to get bit in the toosh over it.  Regret ever helping.
    XavinTeaniFenrir
  • Those weeks when all I really want to do is log into Aetolia and veg out and roleplay.. but real life keeps finding ways of saying 'no, you need to do this'.
    LiancaLinAngweXavinBenedictoPeriluna
  • That the airbeast has roomwide attacks. I hate having to sound like a jerk and tell people to fight it under less than ideal circumstances, but really. Think of the novices :-/

Mastema
    MAJOR RAGE:  FIX THE VIAL BUG THAT FILLS A VIAL TWICE AS MUCH AS IT CAN HOLD WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO FILL 2 VIALS INSTEAD OF THE ONE!!!!
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• The airbeast is iffy as it sat in Duiran lastnight for four hours straight never once moving. So I just attacked it even with  Azton dropping rites in rooms. Perhaps it was buggy lastnight who knows but it is frustrating that it causes issues for people to complete a quest. @Xavin you were nice about it in the end, so stress less :)
    Mastema said:
    The airbeast is iffy as it sat in Duiran lastnight for four hours straight never once moving. So I just attacked it even with  Azton dropping rites in rooms. Perhaps it was buggy lastnight who knows but it is frustrating that it causes issues for people to complete a quest. @Xavin you were nice about it in the end, so stress less :)
    should keep in mind that the quest is labeled as level 100+, so I would expect that quest to be hard
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• Yeah hard but not designed in a manner than can kill novices while you do it. This is why I think it needs tweaked so the beast moves out of Duiran more often, instead of "once in a while" like it appears to do. I for one do not want to kill a novice, as its not my style. Also putting up rites in the rooms is very low, and being sniped at is part of the reason I am relucent to fly around in Duiran for a quest. Although as i said this is just my perception of the thing, and nothing else.
This discussion has been closed.