Xenia

Well, I've not really had much interaction with those outside of Bloodloch and Spinesreach, but within those cities I've gotten to interact with, and get to know a few of you a fair bit. I'm interested in hearing what opinions have been formed about Xenia so far! 

Comments

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    There was a little bit of an interesting relationship between her and Stath for a while after that whole bounty thing. Haven't bumped into her much since then other than the odd nod at BFI. Would be interested in chatting at some point though.
    Xenia
  • Stathan said:
    There was a little bit of an interesting relationship between her and Stath for a while after that whole bounty thing. Haven't bumped into her much since then other than the odd nod at BFI. Would be interested in chatting at some point though.
    Stathan, I think it would be interesting to see them chat again. Xenia has come into her own a bit more since those early interactions. 

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Oh man. Xenia is awesome. She is one of those people who make leading an org fun - she is enthusiastic and excited and dives into pretty much everything. Her participation in the festival kept me sane and invested, even when all the drama was going on, and I'm always happy to take time out to help her. It never feels like a waste of my energy.

It's cool to see her transitioning into a leadership role - she has a great knack for bringing people together and promoting a fun community, which is exactly what Spinesreach needs right now. She's helping the city revitalize and I am so grateful, both IC and OOC, for having her.

Her character is great and in a very interesting spot right now. She started out as an eager, slightly awkward and clumsy recruit, determined to impress her elders. She was almost puppylike, and I think her actions at one moment during the cocktail party captured her character at that point in time amazingly perfectly: she walked over to Toz, all smiling and eager and trying to start a chat, and he gave her this cool stare, and was like, "What do you want recruit?" and she just slunk away. So mean, but so perfect.

Now, she's one of the "big kids" with her Tainting finally done and I'm really curious and excited to see what this next stage has in store for her. I want to see her grow and really become strong, but I hope she doesn't lose that enthusiasm and upbeat side to her personality. 

Xenia's teflon-coated rubber, all resilient and kinda bouncy, and I love it.

Xenia
  • well Xenia has taken on a few more leadership roles. She's grown into a solid mid-sized character and is starting to get to interact with more than just the people from Spinesreach. I am wondering if there are any thoughts, feed back on the character.

• It's been a while, I've branched out a bit and gotten to know a lot more of you all and have been wondering what the general opinion on the character is. 

• You're a character I will go to Spinesreach to try and poke specifically. I got a lot more excited, with the way things played out when you showed up to that Slyphe shrine I was at. 

I do not have a good read on you yet, but I'll be fixing that in the near future.
  • @Rashar thanks. Whenever Rashar shows up there's always a moment of wonder, is this gonna be trouble or social, perhaps a bit of both -- a mixing I always enjoy. 

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I can't think of an individual reason why I like Xenia so much, but I really do (hence the constant loaning of clawz).  She's a consistent character, which is a very good thing in the game, and a huge asset to the Carnifex.
    Xenia
  • Sooo, Xenia's been around now for about a year. Feed back, please and thanks! 

• I don't post in these seriously very often, as I'm sure people have noticed. However, I'm making an exception!

It has been really fun watching you 'grow up', from a little newbie who didn't know how to do much at all, to watching you turn on firstaid and charge Zion/Belgarion with just Barda to back you up, to you figuring out you could pole hook and let him skewer (or vice versa), to all sorts of other things - and now here we are, a year later, with you still somehow kicking around. You even still noob it up and I get nostalgic. Your RP is solid, you're a higher level than me, and I've had a blast getting to play Aetolia with you. Keep on keeping on, Xentio.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

XeniaJensenMoirean
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    So glad I made you my second in command for MoS, sorry I haven't done much Warden RP lately but I always look forward to it with you :)
    Xenia
  • It's been a little while and in that time, Xen's gotten to know both sides of the game a lot more extensively. I'm really curious on feedback on the character and what things would be nice to see expanded on!

Aymah
  • Miss you, newb. Sounds like you're doing well though, I get the occasional message/log showing you doing well. Keep on keepin' on!

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

MoireanXenia
  • Tens himself hasn't had very much interaction, but my alt has. I like Xenia's style, serious but still able to have a good time.

Xenia
  • Xenia is definitely one of my favorite people to RP with. Even when my attention flickers and waves on Aetolia, my own fault really, Xenia has a way of catching my attention. It also helps that I watched her go from a suicidal newbie to a suicidal veteran over the course of a couple years :P She has always been a fun influence on my time in Aet. Things got very quiet when you left.

>.> I can't really answer your post, though, because interaction with you tends to be smooth and complete, or if there is some little unresolved bit from the interaction it gets sorted over time... so keep being awesome.

XeniaMoirean
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I like @Xenia we always have fun when we remember each other exists. Especially since she seems to drink the same kind of "tea" without complaint.
    Xenia
  • Xenia may be.. Hrm. No, I honestly can't think of another person on the 'other side' of the game that I'd rather RP with. Which is terrible, considering I so rarely RP with you. I for one am extremely glad that you are where you are, and think you're a great addition to the game and the community and (obviously more important) my own personal satisfaction.

Nothing but pluses. Plusses? Plus-es. Plus,es. Sorry, the crafters got ahold of me.
    XeniaTragerEmelle
  • Need more hyphens, @Rashar
    And I miss pestering @Xenia, but I've just not got the time to play lately.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

you disgust me

XeniaRashar
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    It's funny when she dies.
    DidiAshmerXenia
  • @Xenia You my good lady, rock, please find reasons to arghpee with me more :) I'm kinda bashful when it comes to initiating arghpees.
    XeniaVeovisAshmer
  • RP is fun
    XeniaEmelle
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Xenia was one of the first people I reached out to when I started playing again very recently because I knew the interaction would let me slip back into Ashmer's skin a lot deeper. One thing I really respect is that you've stuck to your character (and really have one outside of you as a player!) regardless of what's happening OOC.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Xenia
  • Disclaimer: I was not bullied into posting. :wink:

So Aymah and Xenia go waaaay back, and ever since they met and did drugs from Huanazedha together (yes, they did), they were pretty inseparable. Long story short, after Aymah's long slumber, their relationship has taken a radical turn. They're no longer romantic, and they're pretty set on hating eachothers' guts (at least Aymah is), however difficult it may prove to her.

This is one of the most in-depth relationships Aymah has ever had, one of the most meaningful, and character-defining. As a player, when we RPed their breaking I couldn't believe what was happening, these characters know each other so well, and their chemistry plays heavily in their interactions be they for good or (now) bad. It's hard to guess what will happen between them in the future, but whatever it is, I'm waiting anxiously for it!
    XeniaSatomi
  • Can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease someday do something that isn't a series of comical tells?

I feel like Xenia was like one slightly altered upbringing away from being a female Rashar.
    DidiXenia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Yo we're like lowkey best buds and worst frenemies. So much teatime and serious nods and just some magical ability to always instantly reach mutual understandings. when we RP, I don't even LAUGH because it's SERIOUS BUSINESS.
    Xenia
  • While Moirean was Jura's first Commander, Xenia IS her Commander. There is no other option.

Every RP has been enjoyable, even when the butt heads and hash things out.

I don't know about you, but to me there feels like there is always an underlying tension between Jura and Xenia, in a most positive manner.
    Xenia
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I really liked our RP session earlier. I think that our two characters could really get drunk and have a hoot of a time together. Looking forward to that happening eventually!

Xenia
  • I always had a feeling Rasani and Xenia would have interesting RP, and man was I right. The dynamic is really cool and I'm hoping we get to explore it more!

And, of course, the writing is excellent. If you haven't hit up Xenia for Rp, you gotta.
    Xenia
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Always weird not being the senior officer with our RP , but I enjoy that you always keep it alive even with my sparse login time
    XeniaTrager
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Xenia is ok I guess. 
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

XeniaSolaria