LOVE

Comments

• Xiuhcoatl said:
    Most likely said 1000 times already, and even though it's super childish, no you

Extracting a bunch of minor foci is always shortened to "tapping minors" makes me giggle every time. 

No you. 

"Tapping a lesser" makes me think of revisiting ex-girlfriends. Don't judge me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

MastemaElwynCiarellePeriluna
  • Every time someone says they're going to tap a lesser over web I am contractually obliged to insist they 'tap dat lesser'.

Nobody finds me funny.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    TERRARIA UPDATES. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Moved back to the city. Glad to be home.

Got my old job back. Glad to be employed (starting Friday).

Back with my old roommate, if only temporarily. Glad that our dynamic hasn't faded over the year or so that I've been gone.

I've got to find a new place to live before September, all my stuff except my clothes isn't actually in the same city as me, and I didn't actually -want- to go back to my old job, but.. for the first time since February, I've -almost- got some level of control over my life. If I can just find another place to live that doesn't make me worry they'll pack up and move out while I'm at work - it's happened to me before - then I can start paying back the debt I wracked up while unemployed and maybe, just maybe, get back into the black.

I'm in a pretty good mood, considering the hurdles yet to jump.
    TeaniAryanne
  • Went on a wonderful hike with some good friends today. The bugs were TERRIBLE...but you'd never be able to tell, because I have perfected my magical homemade bug-be-gone spray. When I came home, there was not a bug bite or tick to be found. I feel like some kind of witch. 
    Angwe
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    edited June 2013
    You quickly devour a heart-shaped cookie baked by Ere.

It was the best cookie ever.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Lin
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    @Tolemy Share the witchery (recipe)? It's just now getting to buggy season here and I get chewed on more than anyone in my family.

• Aye, Share the witchery!

I am having an awesome week. Got OT, got my ear problem fixed (mostly) and got 8 more overtime hours--and they're still doing the extra $10/2 OT hours worked, so I made equivalent of 16 hours worth of pay. (I don't make that much :( )

PLUS I won a flashlight at work in the drawing this week to replace the two I have not working.

THEN my team lead decided we're going to play tow bingo, where each square is a silly thing or type of service someone calls for. (EX: "Sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" in a French accent." "Wheel lift/dolly tow." "Sing 1 of 2 Oscar Meyer songs." "Get Matt to do the Dougie." "State starting with M.")

I sang Twinkle in actual French and nailed my last 7 squares in 3 hours. I got the other 9 when we played yesterday. Since I was first to get the entire board, I won a $20 giftcard to anywhere I wanted in town. (I picked gas station) :D

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    PiperTeaniMariena
  • Early birthday presents! The hubby and I got each other lightsabers this year. Since all the family members knew we got them they couldn't wait until our birthdays to see them. So we gave them to each other early.

We took them over to his parents after work today and had a duel in their front yard when it got dark. Everyone who drove by dramatically slowed down when they got to our yard and one car even turned around to drive by a second time. All in all it was fun! And now I have the rest of the month to get him a present that he can open ON his birthday.
    MinaraelKaleigh
  • I love this new Hunter thing, gave me something awesome to do (I love bashing, I'm nutty like that.)

Then of course to prove a point, I solo'ed everything. That air beast was a pain, but 35-40 minutes of it, and I got it! :)
    TeaniRivas
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    A bug you have reported, #7809, was deleted because: 'This should be fixed!'.  
    For your reference, the contents of this bug were: 'Are we SUPPOSED to have to
    stand up before we can light/smoke fumology cigarettes?'.
    Aarde
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Writing contestation speeches. Writing them when you know that the character is an especially horrible writer.
  • In less than twelve hours I'll be on a plane to see Stabs after not seeing him for two months. ^.^

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryannePiperLiancaMoirean
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I feel bad laughing at her, but.. newbie trying to learn how to do the more complicated facets of the emote system.
    Aryanne
  • Things like the above remind me that Aetolia is full of by and large good people.
    LinTeaniAryanneLiancaMoireanSessizlikPeriluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    What's even more amazing is that Sessizlik is a pacifist, sort of. Only killing things with more than 4 legs or no legs at all, right? Unless it's absolutely necessary. I think it's hilarious and awesome at the same time that you manage to keep that up. Great job!

Sessizlik
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    Little victories.

Also, @Roux, @Daingean and @Phoenecia. Gods above, you three. So much fun.
  • Meeting all of my boyfriend's family and actually liking them/have them like me. All of the anxiety has gone poof. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

ArekaHavenAarbrok
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Teani said:
    What's even more amazing is that Sessizlik is a pacifist, sort of. Only killing things with more than 4 legs or no legs at all, right? Unless it's absolutely necessary. I think it's hilarious and awesome at the same time that you manage to keep that up. Great job!

Exactly, nothing with two or four legs. I think my offence was basically palpilation in a room where Sessi wouldn't witness it, stripping defences and asking people kindly to stop. They didn't listen to that, but I sure had a good time!
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Sessizlik said:
    Teani said:

Exactly, nothing with two or four legs. I think my offence was basically palpilation in a room where Sessi wouldn't witness it, stripping defences and asking people kindly to stop. They didn't listen to that, but I sure had a good time!
    I'm so sorry. I logged on in my lunch hour at work through my phone and couldn't do anything. I ended up getting killed by Alex's new phase kill thing because my phone can't handle rapid lines of the game being sent! :(
    Benedicto said:
    I'm so sorry. I logged on in my lunch hour at work through my phone and couldn't do anything. I ended up getting killed by Alex's new phase kill thing because my phone can't handle rapid lines of the game being sent! :(
    Don't apologize. It happens. :)
    Benedicto
  • @Arbre, for being amazingly patient with my noobish questions and putting up with my wanting to hang out with her.

Tyrai
    Aryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Aarde said:
    @Arbre, for being amazingly patient with my noobish questions and putting up with my wanting to hang out with her.
    She's just waiting for the perfect opportunity to unload all her decaying vials onto you.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    XavinAryanneAardeMoireanHavenEzrax
  • I thought she was just being generous :(

Tyrai
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    It's my birthday!

TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU LOVE ME.
    MoireanAryanneTeaniLiancaPerilunaAngweMarienaDevin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    A little bit.
    Happy b-day, Lin. :) My your day be filled with muffins, cocktails and drama-free rp!
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    You're OK I guess. 
    Setne
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Lin you smell of cabbage and elderberries.
    That is written in the tomes of yore to be the scent of birthdays.
    Congratulations on your escape from the womb.
    Aarde