MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Incoming coup in Enorian by Arbre.
    HavenAldricArbreRivasMastemaAryanneKiyotanPeriluna
  • Working almost 18 hours a day even with help is just physically draining me. By the end of the day, I curl up in bed and just fall asleep. I can hardly do anything in game, because I hate starting RP with someone and then having to explain I may have to AFK for 10-15 minutes at a time while dealing with kids. It makes me feel bad.

Our brakes are smoking. Literally. And the mechanic who replaced them initially wants to charge us to fix them and pay for his fucking gas. So no.  Our other mechanic was supposed to be here like 2 hours ago and has not showed.

I am trying to stay positive. I really am. We have full enrollment now in the childcare, so we will not be so broke soon.

I am just..tired.
  • A boxer puppy, not older than a year wandered into my back yard yesterday. He is half starving and scared to all hell of anyone but me, probably because I gave him some hot dogs and whatever other random things I had around the house. He is now a very warm and affectionate puppy, I guess I just rage that people would just leave a dog outside to die. He probably hadn't eaten in over a week.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
  • My puppy does what Barda's sig does. Furthermore, if you meet his gaze through the reflection he gets really scared and starts barking at it.

(Just pretend I posted it in the love thread, it's more readily related here beneath the sig).
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Barda said:
    A boxer puppy, not older than a year wandered into my back yard yesterday. He is half starving and scared to all hell of anyone but me, probably because I gave him some hot dogs and whatever other random things I had around the house. He is now a very warm and affectionate puppy, I guess I just rage that people would just leave a dog outside to die. He probably hadn't eaten in over a week.
    I wouldn't jump straight to that, honestly - it's possible the puppy got separated from its owner, who might be looking for him. Dogs can travel quite a distance in a short time, and if he's in an area with unfamiliar scents, he's gone into survival mode. Even a friendly face will be perceived as a threat. His collar could have gone missing, etc. 

I'd strongly recommend taking him to a vet's office that can scan for a microchip. If you have several vet offices, look for flyers pinned up. Same with shelters, Craigslist, etc. I'm not saying you have to turn over the puppy to the shelter, but definitely take a look around to make sure someone's not looking for him. Not every stray dog is the result of some cruel, heartless owner abandoning it.
    SaritaAarbrokValenae
  • Rivas said:
    Good thing David Tennant was the only REAL Doctor Who anyway.

>.>

<.<
    StathanAtrapoemaMastemaSolariaEsper
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Fenrir said:
    Rivas said:
    Good thing David Tennant was the only REAL Doctor Who anyway.

>.>

<.<
    I want to like, but I liked Matt Smiths run.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    RivasLianca
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Tonight's episode of GoT. I cried. Even though I knew it was coming. I still cried.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Broken wrist ending road trip before we even got out of stop #3 of a fuck-load more. :(

missed out on meeting up with @illidan, @nuana, @winger and family. I am super pissed/bummed
    AtrapoemaHaven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Missari said:
    Broken wrist ending road trip before we even got out of stop #3 of a fuck-load more. :(

missed out on meeting up with @illidan, @nuana, @winger and family. I am super pissed/bummed
    Who did you try to PK? :-(
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    My money's on it being Atra.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I hate having a contractor come by, wreaking of cigerettes and looking like a mess, and be completely unprofessional in every sense of the word. Plus, contradicting everything the other contractors I've had come out to look at and basically tell me I'm stupid. At the end, even made a point to say to have my husband contact him about several things when my husband isn't even the one handling the project. Yeah..not getting my business.

• Illidan said:
    Tonight's episode of GoT. I cried. Even though I knew it was coming. I still cried.
    I didn't cry but it did make me very sad. I also knew it was coming, but god damn. Seeing it happen is just... ugh.

Never has another show made me want to stop watching it so many times.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Illidan said:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    ArekaIllikaal
  • Haven said:

Missari said:

Broken wrist ending road trip before we even got out of stop #3 of a fuck-load more. :(

Who did you try to PK? :-(

The ocean floor is surprisingly resistant to tekura.
    ArbreHaven
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    So late, but if Gary Busey became the Doctor I would make it a point to start watching that show.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    So, here I sit in the hospital with my father after what may be stroke #3. And my sacrifice was for nothing, as I can donate a kidney, but I cannot donate a new brain.
  • Daskalos, that bug picture. I WILL END YOU!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • KaleighKaleigh The Inn
    my one wisdom tooth deciding that -now- is a nice time to continue coming out. Felt like I was punched in the jaw for 2 days, and now just feels like something is stuck there. 
    Making me in a terrible, I don't wanna talk to nobody mood. ugh. 
  • edited June 2013
    Having a period for 14 days in a row, only getting through half of my supply of Seasonique before having to buy a supply of another birth control. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryannePeriluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Just basically everything sucks right now.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Valenae said:
    Having a period for 14 days in a row, only getting through half of my supply of Seasonique before having to buy a supply of another birth control. 

...How does that even happen? Even 7 days in a row is too long to be witness to. and what's seasonique?
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Meyvitch said:
    Valenae said:

...How does that even happen? Even 7 days in a row is too long to be witness to. and what's seasonique?
    I was tampering with the plumbing. Seasonique is a birth control that makes it to where you only have your period once every three months. Halfway through my prescription I started experiencing abdominal pain and 'breakthrough bleeding' which turned out to be my body mutinying, lol. The doc said to stick with it so I did but it just made things worse and three days of breakthrough bleeding turned into two weeks of grossness. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I can't do those either.  I tried it several years back and just ended up permanently on my period.
    Valenae
  • ...Undeniable hopelessness is my rage, this week. Not relevant to anything except on-going depression/anxiety issues. I am aware things exist to help cope, but lately...

Setne
  • Aoiveae said:
    ...Undeniable hopelessness is my rage, this week. Not relevant to anything except on-going depression/anxiety issues. I am aware things exist to help cope, but lately...

Worth reading at times like this. 
    imageimage
    AoiveaeSetneEmelle
  • Heh, thanks, made me cry but bookmarked and read the last time you posted :x ty Minarael

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Valenae said:
    Meyvitch said:
    Valenae said:

I was tampering with the plumbing. Seasonique is a birth control that makes it to where you only have your period once every three months. Halfway through my prescription I started experiencing abdominal pain and 'breakthrough bleeding' which turned out to be my body mutinying, lol. The doc said to stick with it so I did but it just made things worse and three days of breakthrough bleeding turned into two weeks of grossness. 
    ...your signature is hilarious.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    JESUS CHRIST IOSYNE'S SIGNATURE GTFO
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    EmelleLiancaLinAarbrokAoiveaeHavenAngwe