There's no place like...

AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cakeBedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2013 in Echo Canyon
I thought it might be fun to come up with ridiculous haven entrances, or share ones we've seen in the past. Like that monk in Enorian that just... blows the unicorns up. I'll start.

...So, I was at work today and I had an idea for my custom entrance! I think this fits Angwe perfectly.

Unleashing an echoing moan, Angwe explodes into a pile of adorable puppies which quickly scurry off and out of sight.

image
Aryanne

Comments

  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Murad have one where he exploded into a pile of gore and then reformed in his Haven? That was, no joke, my favorite haven message ever.
    RivasHaven
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Elitists! Keep it simple.


    You will see: You disappear.
    Others will see: Daskalos disappears.
    Your custom Haven entrance messages have been approved.

    image

    image


    Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

    KonnornValenaeAryanneAoiveae
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the FalconmountMember Posts: 639 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Kiyotan's eye widens in awe as he points over your shoulder, hand trembling. You turn to inspect that which has moved him so, but see nothing of interest. When you turn back to question him, there is no sign of the man.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    image
    RivasEmelleAryanneAarde
  • RivasRivas Member Posts: 538 mod
    You guys are joking, but I'm gonna be farming this thread for haven entrance ideas. Feel free to throw out custom shout ideas too, I'm lazy.


    image


    -----------------------------------------------------------------

    (The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

  • DamonicusDamonicus Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    Jumping onto Haven's back, Rivas kicks the man repeatedly in the calves yelling, "Leeeeeeeettt's goooooooo!"

    Aarde
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and Eleanor's haven message:

    "You could have sworn Eleanor was here a minute ago."
    RivasEmelleTeani
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's CradleMember Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kiyotan said:
    Preceded by half a minute of heavy breathing, an audible whine accompanies the soulless drone of Rivas's voice as he hollers, "Get off my lawn!"
    ftfy
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daskalos said:

    Elitists! Keep it simple.


    You will see: You disappear.
    Others will see: Daskalos disappears.
    Your custom Haven entrance messages have been approved.

    I put in Arbre explodes! and it got denied. : (
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I'll just toot my own horn, here:

    You will see: Your lips turn up in a smile as you summon a small Spark to your fingertip and begin drawing a simple door in the air before yourself. As soon as you complete the small rectangle meant to represent the latch, you reach out and lift it, the incorporeal door swinging open on silent hinges at the lightest touch. Stepping across the threshold, blinding light encompasses your vision for a moment. When it clears, you are within your Haven once more.

    Others will see: Daingean smiles briefly and summons a small Spark to his fingertip. Carefully drawing a door in the air before himself, he reaches for the latch as soon as it's completed, lifting it easily and causing warm light to pour forth from the newly formed doorway. As he steps across the threshold, the quiet click of the latch falling into place can be heard before the outline vanishes in a puff of smoke.

    I've actually had people that I've never - and sometimes will never - really interact with send me messages over that message. It suits Daingean very well.

    Here's three that wrote for my teradrim, but never chose which to submit because I pretty much quit him as soon as I got level 100 [All are just 'others will see']:

    Lothalimond's jaw unhinges as a flood of ichor comes from his throat, the rank sludge oozing down his torso for a moment before he begins to smoke, dissolving little by little until nothing remains but a pile of slime. After a moment, this too is absorbed into the Earth.
    -
    Glancing briefly towards a shifting stone golem before stepping into its embrace, Lothalimond's face remains expressionless as the slate pieces move to cover him like a second skin. The moment his head is finally covered, the golem slides into the ground soundlessly, and they are both gone without a trace.
    -
    Lifting his head, Lothalimond releases a long, carrying note in the Earthen tongue. As the last of the sound fades away, stones and rocks of all shapes and sizes roll in from all directions, striking him forcefully. As contact is made, chunks of Lothalimond's body are torn away, pulled into the ground as the stones return from whence they came until he is no more, only an empty silence left after the cacophony.

    Thumbs up for the Ludo?
    -

    I've also got Dain's custom wings exit mapped out, if I ever get to that level of coinage.

    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    AlycenaAryanneAarde
  • MarienaMariena By a lake. Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will see: You poof away.
    Others will see: Mariena poofs away.
    Your custom Haven entrance messages have been approved.

    Should I be worried that Daskalos and I have similar haven entrances?


    MoireanAryanneHaven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's sad.  I couldn't get mine to be "Arbre explodes!"
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Arbre said:
    That's sad.  I couldn't get mine to be "Arbre explodes!"
    Maybe they only wanted 1 @Murad?
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wut
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight SchoolMember Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arbre said:
    wut
    A bad joke, I guess.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NCMember Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭
    Going to dredge this up because I'm so proud of my finally approved haven exit!

    You will see: Slamming your quarterstaff hard into the ground, you chant a few 
    inaudible words. Immediately after, the shadowy image of a raven embraces you 
    within its wings with a loud caw. Within the blink of an eye, you are dispersed 
    and all that remains in your place is a cloud of swirling black feathers.

    Others will see: Slamming her quarterstaff hard into the ground, Solaria chants 
    a few inaudible words. Immediately after, the shadowy image of a raven embraces 
    her within its wings with a loud caw. Within the blink of an eye, Solaria is 
    dispersed and all that remains in her place is a cloud of swirling black 
    feathers.

    MoireanOrisaeLianca
  • OrisaeOrisae Member Posts: 239 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Alrighty, I'll post mine. Orisae's has been the same since she gained Yeleni.


    You will see: As you focus on your haven, the faint sound of seagulls and crashing waves can be identified coming from the fierce maelstrom winds that churn about your form. The storm continues to build with you as its source, overwhelming the senses and mind with half-remembered glimpses of the ocean as seen from foot beaten paths along cliff tops and sandy beaches. As suddenly as it has begun, the struggle ceases and the welcome sight of an endless horizon greets your eyes as you slowly open them, the salty scent of the sea air filling your nostrils.

    Others will see: Orisae fades away slowly as heavy gusts of wind churn around her form, the strong scent of brine lingering in the air where she once stood.

    In regards to the ending of the Haven entrance 1p, this is my first Haven room:

    A rocky cliff overlooking an ocean.
    Patches of sparse grass and tough shrubs dot the rocky slope leading up to the edge of the cliff. At the top, the stone levels out into a wide, flat shelf, making the sudden drop-off readily apparent. At the edge, the stone cuts sharply away underneath, the platform hanging suspended only by its connection to the preceding cliff line. Far below, the dark, roiling sea crashes against the sharp rocks at the base, a fearsome end for one unlucky enough to fall over the edge. The expansive waters extend far past even the best eyesight, racing the skyline in a mad rush towards eternity.

    image
    SolariaAngweLianca
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will see: A surge of darkness suddenly descends from above, concealing all from your 
    vision in an inky blackness. The feeling of abyssmally cold tendrils coiling around all 
    your limbs finds its way to you as you are abruptly wrenched from your location.

    Others will see: A needle of darkness suddenly descends from above, expanding and 
    concealing Serrice from view as it hits her. The shadows shrouding her writhe and crawl 
    for a brief moment before the shaft abruptly shoots back upwards - leaving Serrice nowhere 
    in sight.
     
    Lianca
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress SwedenMember Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will see: A burning light flashes before your eyes before you find yourself in the haven.

    Others will see: Her skin suddenly starting to rupture, Teani is enveloped by the radiant light bursting through from within. The light fades again, as quickly as it appeared, leaving no trace of her behind.



    Lianca
  • AldricAldric Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure Areka wins this one.

    Mine, just for shiggles:

    You will see: An agonized screech fills the air, the sound far off and distant. The screeching is 
    consistent, its pained source seeming to grow closer and closer by the second. In little time the 
    nearly deafening shriek seems to come from directly before you as a shadowy mass that churns and 
    convulses makes itself present. An amorphous hand bursts forth from the shifting mass that lunges 
    towards you and wraps itself around your body before dragging you away, silence once more pervading 
    your previous area.

    Others will see: An agonized screech fills the air, the sound far off and distant. The screeching is 
    consistent, its pained source seeming to grow closer and closer by the second. In little time the 
    nearly deafening shriek seems to come from directly before Aldric as a shadowy mass that churns and 
    convulses makes itself present. An amorphous hand bursts forth from the shifting mass that lunges 
    towards the Azudim, wrapping itself around his body before dragging him away to allow silence to 
    once more pervade.
    image
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Lianca
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My real entrance:

    You will see: Beseeching the spirits of Dendara for aid, you call upon another
    gift of your form. Echoing the ways of the Heartwood fauns, you will your
    physical form to disperse, drifting away on the breeze.

    Others will see: As Angwe chants quietly in a guttural tongue, his body begins
    to disintegrate into a scattering of particles - wispy feathers, blades of grass,
     and tiny embers of light - which drift away with the breeze.
    image
    LiancaAarbrok
  • LinLin Blackbird The MoongladeMember Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will see: Yearning for those clear, blue skies, you crouch down powerfully and leap into the air, vanishing from sight like a ballista bolt.

    Others will see: Lin draws a percussive breath and glances straight up. As if moved by instinct, she crouches on her powerful leg muscles and rockets into the air, vanishing from sight like a ballista bolt.
    LiancaAarbrokTeani
  • IllidanIllidan Pray AreaMember Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angwe said:
    My real entrance:

    You will see: Beseeching the spirits of Dendara for aid, you call upon another
    gift of your form. Echoing the ways of the Heartwood fauns, you will your
    physical form to disperse, drifting away on the breeze.

    Others will see: As Angwe chants quietly in a guttural tongue, his body begins
    to disintegrate into a scattering of particles - wispy feathers, blades of grass,
     and tiny embers of light - which drift away with the breeze.
    YOU'RE NOT EVEN A SHAMAN. 
    They didn't listen when I said Shamans were strong in groups. 
                                                                                                    
              
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Mine's pretty basic and probably exactly what you'd expect from Moi.

    Others will see: Letting out a mischievous giggle, Moirean twirls on her heel and give her wings a sharp flap. The motion spins her into a chaotic, blurred whirlwind, before she abruptly vanishes, the only mark of her presence an echoing, mocking laugh.

    Letting out a mischievous giggle, you twirl on your heel and give your wings a sharp flap. The motion spins you into a chaotic, blurred whirlwind, before you abruptly vanish, the only mark of your presence an echoing, mocking laugh.

    Nowhere.
    A comforting feeling of privacy pervades the area. A sling has been left nearby. There are 2 beguiling ouroboros here. A sturdy iron forge stands here, cold and dark.  This is a stable. Use STABLE to check your mounts or WARES to buy new mounts. A PURPLE MOTH IS CLUMSILY SCRAWLED HERE.
    There are no obvious exits.

    You scowl miserably.

    ----

    I uhh. Kinda don't really use my haven much.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illidan said:
    Angwe said:
    YOU'RE NOT EVEN A SHAMAN. 
    He's a block of wood, teeth and fur chock fulla Dendara juice.

    He doesn't need to be a Shaman.
    image
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie BraavosMember Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is PG13, @Angwe.
Sign In or Register to comment.