Ways to make some gold

What are some good ways to make some gold? I've been trying to make some gold so I can buy some herbs, but every time I accumulate about a thousand I have to go spend it on food, because I am starving to death. I know you can give eggs to the ophidian chief at the Great rock. And I was just told that you can kill the spiders in Azdun and sell those. Does anyone know some other places you can kill things and sell them? My bother old me you can kill priests in Aruerer( sp?) haven but who buys them? 

Comments

• This is the perfect sort of thing to approach your IC organizations about! Go wild IC!
    Teani
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I agree with Atrapoema. It's really better to approach people about it in the game rather than looking for an easy way getting quest info OOCly. There's a reason why they don't allow quests to be written down in the game. It's so people should interact.

Also with the new system the Admin put in, it's getting easier and easier to find quests just by greeting sentient mobs. Those who have a quest and are connected to said system, will show a list of possible things to ask for. Some things will yield XP, some gold. Just have at it!

Atrapoema
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE

There's actually rules, both written and unwritten I'm pretty sure, that frown heavily upon handing out quest info OOC. Definitely ask around IC!

I will say though that if all else fails, pinchering/ratting/beetling works for a bit of reliable currency.

Atrapoema
  • You forgot planthoppering
    Ezrax
  • Blackjack/roulette if you feel lucky!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Xenia
  • I've found that exploring areas and just GREETing all the named mobs I find is usually a good way to figure out if they are quest givers or not. For those mobs that I suspect might be quest-givers but are completely unhelpful in their replies, I usually ask people ICly if they can know something / can give me a hint as to what I need to do. Plus, exploring is always a good idea so you don't end up lost later all the time.

• I like giving newbies an Elemental and setting them loose in a city.
    OrisaeAarbrok
  • What does that do?

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • They kill vermin for the nublets. Easy to get gold when all you have to do is walk around.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Whoa, neat. How do you get one of those?
  • Think it takes a ylem shard and something in research. I don't really know but I feel like I should be right.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    It's the enchantment trade skill bonus from ylem research.
  • Wait, they do that passively?

And does it count towards their 'death'? The only reason I've never used my elemental outside of rp is that I don't want to have to play ylem-shard roulette to try and get another fire one.
  • Just ask me IC (or any other Sciomancer/Ascendril) and they'll happily make you one, I'm sure.
  • It's a random chance to get a fire or an ice, isn't it? That's what I was told when I went to get one, right after the skill was released.
  • Yeah, but it's just an aesthetic difference.
  • Can u no longer sell priests and angels from Arurer Haven to Isto in bloodloch?
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I dont know how @Isto will feel about that, he might hulk smash you.

HOWEVER, Enzo usually buys them in Bloodloch.
    SetneAarde