MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• I think I did something to my eardrum last week. It still hurts. At least I can hear, I suppose, but OW. :(:(
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Giving my opinion in a discussion seminar at Uni, and immediately getting shot down by the other students (and the teacher), only for the next speaker to repeat what I said, in other words, and get praised for how he's thinking.

*head-to-wall*

• Went to a job interview last week. Told I'd be called on Monday, but they might forgot, so if they do call them.
    They didn't call on Monday, when I called up there that afternoon, the lady had already left the store. She forgot my resume so she couldn't call me from home when they let her know. Thats fine, so I called Tuesday. Still waiting on the result of one more interview and she said she'd call me around 2:30 that day before she left the store. Okay, thats fine too.... 
    Didn't get a phone call that day, or the next day. Finally called again today to see whats up (Which makes me feel like I'm pestering them and I HATE that) to find out that, oh hey there are SOME MORE INTERVIEWS lined up for tomorrow, and I'll hear back around them (No I won't, based off this pattern of events).

Its just a cashier job. But its more than that to me, who doesn't have a job, needs a job, and has been out of work for over a year now. If it was going to be so busy this week, why not tell me to wait a week to hear back and to call on a certain day, instead of stringing me around back and forth. 
    Moirean
  • So I saw the doctor this morning, and I have a major ear infection. Also some wax buildup (how embarrassing!) that's keeping water from escaping my ears, which is how I got the ear infection. Also I don't have an id card from my insurance carrier, so now I have to figure out how to submit for rei of the appt.

Since i had my ears flushed out and couldn't hear squat, I was giving a get out of jail free card by the doc. SO I came home today early from work and went to say hi to my roommate and came face to face with a man's hairy bare ass. Turns out my roommate rents out the living room every other Thursday or so for a massage parlor for a friend, and I'd just walked in on her with a client. WHOOPS/

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Fenrir
  • Signatures and chibis are for dweebs.

*braces for impact*
    KonnornKiyotan
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I made you a signature Ezrax...

MoireanEmelleEzalorHaydynAngweDaskalosOrisaeCiarelle
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Knowing someone isn't feeling great, RPing with them, and accidentally making them feel worse.  I feel horrible, I didn't even notice how negative it was getting.  : (
  • I deserved that for hating on the chibis.
    ArbreAoiveae
  • Money worries. Especially when I know that I don't need to worry but I can't shake off the antsy nerves when it comes to it.

LinEsper
  • edited May 2013
    Double post... sorry. I spoke too soon about being in this office! Too busy to leave my haven and boring to stay inside it. D:
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I went out of town for two weeks to handle some personal business. I come back and feel so utterly out of the loop on so many levels! 
    Aarbrok
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Restlessness.
    Ciarelle
  • Can't sleep. See last 2 posts. :( My night owl roommate who stays up until 4 in the morning for work. Just went to bed. And I still can't sleep.
  • Feeling like I'm going to be super out-of-the-loop when I get back from vacation. However, I'm still having a great time.

• edited May 2013
    Ehem. Our neighbors' yard:

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

And our yard:

[spoiler]
    [/spoiler]

>:(
    RhoAarbrokPeriluna
    My computer works just fine, except for the weird, 2-second stuttering visual effect every five seconds or so, without end. This is driving me insane, and the worst part is, I bet my right leg it's the network adapter acting up. You know, nothing important.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Arrested Development's new season 4. I probably hyped it up too much in my head, but it didn't feel as funny as the first 3 seasons. It just was a lot of goofball and self-referential jokes. Maybe the second half of the episodes will pick up steam. :/

[spoiler]The duck is a shining exception. I nearly peed my pants.[/spoiler]
    Orisae
  • Waiting for the hubby to get here because my car decided not to start.
  • Along with all my current (and somewhat irrational) OMG moments of stress/depression/general WTF-ness, my sister is now getting ready to go on a date with her ex-husband of 2 years. 

That's right. Ex-husband. The one that cheated on her and made her life a living hell for 6+ months. 

One may ask why this is any of my business. I suppose, in some ways, it isn't. But she wasn't the only one that suffered. She wasn't the only one that got to the point of crying every night and puking from the stress. I've forgiven him because I wasn't going to live my life angry at the father of my nieces, but I'll be damned if he thinks he's going to waltz back into our lives all breezy like nothing happened. She may forgive and forget, but I'm not a saint. I'll forgive, but I'm sure as hell not forgetting any time soon.

I want her to be happy. I really really do. And I get that she loved/loves him. I get it. But she's my sister and he hurt her. I could've handled someone hurting me better than I could handle someone hurting my family.

Sorry for the ramble, I needed to vent.
    imageimage
  • So, the hubby and I get home after getting my car towed, and getting dinner from a fast food joint along the way, only to find one of our cats laying on the porch in a pool of blood. The entire skin on her front paw is gone. Just gone. So now we are at the emergency vet clinic waiting for the dr. Of course, the only emergency vet that is open is across town. That was not a good drive. They had to lightly sedate the kitty in order to clean it.

They just told us that they think she was bit by a water mocasin so theyre keeping her overnight and on antibiotics. They think she has a good chance to survive but we wont know for sure until 12 to 24 hours. I'm so scared for her right now.
  • @Lianca I hope she's okay. I always get a little lump in my throat when beloved pets are in a dark spot, even if they're not mine.
  • edited May 2013
    My heart and prayers are with you, @Lianca.
    TeaniAngwe
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    School is out, and all the 10 year olds have returned to League. Let the 4v5's begin. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HavenAarbrok
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Yesterday, my grandfather returned to the hospital with what doctors thought was pneumonia. At 6:45am today, an official diagnosis was made.

Lung cancer. Metastasized. 
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    I wish there was a dislike button Beardo :(

As someone who has just went through a terrible cancer battle with a loved one.  Get lots of time with them.  Make sure they know how much you care about them, and by all means if they have the strength and drive to fight it, give them all the support they can handle.

I am real sorry about that news man.
    TeaniArbre
    God, that's terrible, man. I'm really sorry.
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Sucks. Kiyo :(.

It started with two weeks of a dry, hacking cough. It morphed into a devil cold, complete with bloody snot. I now have a 102 degree (f) fever. Joyous day.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    If your fever's that high and it's been that long, you may have developed a secondary infection.
    Just got back from six hours at the doctor, xrays, bloodwork, a bunch of prodding.
    Im basically allergic to everything.
    I have a severe serotonin deficiency.
    I get to have my nose broken and then reconstructed so they can remove cartilage and bone blocking my nasal passages and causing me a bunch of issues.

Goodbye Jew nose, Hello Michael Jacksons Nose.

In all honesty though I am freaking out alot about this.