Post Your Pictures!

Comments

Just cause its 430 AM and I am bored. ^.^
    MoireanOrisaeAryanneHavenPeriluna
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Your whole family is beautiful!
    AarbrokSolariaPerilunaArbreMeskhenet
  • Nola said:
    I cut my hair this week. Shortest its ever been. Put a bit of red into it too, but its not very strong. -I- can tell the difference, though!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

@Nola I thought you were asian for some reason.  /disappointment
    Kiyotan
  • I'm.. sorry?

I do have some in my bloodline. Illidan just calls me an eskimo. 

And I'm okay with it.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Random mandatory hat
    MoireanHavenHaydynKerrynPerilunaAryanne
    His opening remark, the sequence of pics and the signature all work together very well. :P
    TetchtaAryanneXeniaMeskhenetPerilunaAngweLiancaHaven
  • Been home awhile now, but it's been a little crazy.

This one is from my trip to the Philippines with my awesome fiance. This picture was taken in Taygaytay City, one of the highest elevations in the whole country. The faded mountain in the background there (surrounded by the lake) is the Taal Volcano. An active volcano that last erupted in the 60s. 

More pictures to come, once I have a bit more time! 
    MoireanHaydynKerrynArbreAryanneNola
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Taygeta City?!
    AryanneEmelleCiarellePeriluna
  • Arbre said:
    @Taygeta City?!
    hehe, almost! 
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Me and my lady friend out at a restaurant for her birthday which was yesterday.

KerrynHavenMoireanAryanneOrisaeEmelleTeaniHaydynPeriluna
  • I'm in a sharing mood today, sooo. Out drinking with some girls I know, before I cut my hair (whyyyyy did I do that!?). I'm on the left with the super classy hat.

HaydynRhoMoireanAryanneOrisaeEzalorPeriluna
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    I LOVE this thread!!  Who knew we had such beautiful people playing our game!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Periluna
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I did. Just sayin'.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Esper
  • More pictures from my trip!!  (And yes, I realize it's been like 3 months since then. Give me a break, life kicked in.) 

Ok, the first one is from an island called Boracay. We went to have some street food. That right there is actually chicken intestines. They were um.. good? I guess they would be because my fiance finished it right up! haha. I just had plain chicken.

The second picture shows a REALLY good drink that I had, plus an interesting photo op, while sitting on the poolside.

The third picture is of a treat in the Philippines called Halo Halo. Honestly, best treat I've ever had! It consists of crushed ice, coconut, jelly, this one had some sweet beans in it, sweetened condensed milk, ube ice cream (the purple ice cream on top, Ube is a sweet purple yam, used a lot in making the desserts), and leche flan. Mix it all together and you've got yourself one very delicious treat!.

the last picture there is of the beach in Boracay. You can honestly say it is a nice looking beach. 

There's a bunch of others, that I'm sure I can absolutely bore you to death with. So I'll end them here and let you all dream of the beach and its wonderness :) Unless of course you really want more of them.. which in that case I could do too. :)

In the meantime, enjoy!
    HavenMoireanTokOrisaeLiancaHaydynAryannePeriluna

O HI. Lin's player and MYSELF ready to go out and take over the world (ie go out dancing with Haedyn's mom)
    MoireanHaydynAryanneAarbrokPerilunaLinHaven
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    edited May 2013
    @Lin, you look fucking terrifying clean shaven.

IllikaalArbrePerilunaLin
  • edited May 2013
    HE APPRECIATES THE COMMENT (hedoesnot)
    Meskhenet
    That was a veerrrryyyy reluctant like vote. I mostly did it so you two won't murder me in my sleep.
    OrisaeMastemaEmelleAryannePeriluna
  • Now the Black Flagon comments make sense. And yes, he does look like Tennant!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • @Lin looks like a cross between Pee Wee Herman and Jim Parsons to me. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Mastema
  • @Lin looks like one of the versions of Dr. Who to me.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    Haydyn
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    My husband looked at me and goes, "Why are you watching that again?"  I replied, "I'm not, it's Barda's sig."  But it was a lie.  I can't stop staring at it.
    Aryanne