Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Mega disagree, Lua is a pleasure to script in.
    Xiuhcoatl
  • edited May 2013
    It probably will be once I make my brain work that way. lol I don't have a whole lot of experience coding. I've watched some stuff online, I've read a few things but its proving to be a slow process. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Valenae said:
    It probably will be once I make my brain to work that way. lol I don't have a whole lot of experience coding. I've watched some stuff online, I've read a few things but its proving to be a slow process. 
    It's all about what you're using to learn and having someone/people to constantly badger with questions. When I started learning lua 3(!) years ago I had a number of people I could talk to when something seemed confusing and some, if not all, of those same people I still badger with questions and such when I derp on some code and have no idea what I'm doing wrong. 

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • That I am unable to stop watching an asian man suplexing a reindeer.

And if it's not that, it's Teacup-ception.
    StathanKiyotanLinSetnePerilunaValenae
  • Rage at typos in my emotes. And my says. And missing whole sentences from longer emotes.

Even after I read them over twice.
    MoireanAryannePeriluna
  • I sometimes speak my emotes, trying to get the right 'tone'. I live alone. Don't judge.

I rage that sometimes, I speak the whole emote, but forget to type parts of it. It's similar to Macian's rage above.

It leads to a lot of broken sentences or miscommunicated thoughts.
    MoireanAryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Macian said:
    Rage at typos in my emotes. And my says. And missing whole sentences from longer emotes.

Even after I read them over twice.
    I really didn't notice. I know I made some as well, but I really get caught up in the RP and don't even notice little mistakes. And I don't bat an eye if people send the same emote again, just cleaned up if they feel like they messed it up!
  • Corlin said:
    I sometimes speak my emotes, trying to get the right 'tone'. I live alone. Don't judge.

I rage that sometimes, I speak the whole emote, but forget to type parts of it. It's similar to Macian's rage above.

It leads to a lot of broken sentences or miscommunicated thoughts.
    I imagined reading my own emotes out loud after reading this posts.

I have since decided it would be infinitely better if IRE implemented a feature where you can choose to have all emotes narrated by Morgan Freeman.

MastemaArbreAngweLinAryanneLiancaBakhtuhPeriluna
  • Mudsex would never be the same again.
    ArbreLinAryannePeriluna
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    edited May 2013
    Should be able to choose from, like, Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart and Vin Diesel.

Mudsex would never be the same and it would be glorious.

ArbreAngweTeaniLinAryanneLiancaSarkisPeriluna
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I want my mudsex narrated by Gilbert Gottfried.
    ArbreEmelleLinPeriluna
  • Iago Gilbert Gottfried or real voice Gilbert Gottfried? That's the question.

Stathan
  • Gary Busey? *heads for the hills*

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Aldric
  • edited May 2013
    LinAryanneMoireanPerilunaCalipsoXiuhcoatl
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    rage: how certain people seem to get everything handed to them on a silver platter from God's they know OOC
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Calipso
  • ^ cant like enough
  • If you've got evidence and an accusation of malignant meta-friendship against one of the admin, direct it to Raz. They take people in the Pools abusing their position pretty seriously, and it's a lot more constructive than vague, tantalizing posts on the forums.
    AarbrokArbreCalipsoRivasCiarelle
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Refining Interference.

I understand that it's there to stop skills like Radiance from being abused during lessers because it takes the fun out of the fight. I'm absolutely 100% in agreement with that. But, when it completely closes down an entire branch of my offensive skills (even if I'm in-room) it really gets up my nose. No other class is hampered by it other than Cabbies/Indo and even then it only stops Golgotha. All other forms of ranged and in room attacks still work (Doppie/sandstorm/snipe etc).

It should be either be changed to be fair across the board and stop all forms of ranged "magical" attacks (Snipe, hammer/axe/weapon throwing would still work). Or, it should block the skills for which it was intended in the first place like Radiance and Golgotha but still allow for Telepathy to be used.
    MacavityStathan
  • Really don't understand people who insist on hunting Minor foci, and whine and complain every time I hunt them down. I got crap today for preparing to kill someone after they were clearly searching for the minor foci in an area. If you don't want conflict, stop hunting foci.
    BenedictoAarbrok
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Just how irritatingly different it is to bash with a blessing and then without.  With a blessing I have no issues with Xaanhal. Without, I die every other room because the damage is easily 600-900 more per attack.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Upgraded my Ubuntu distro and my system stopped working. Tried using a newer version of my system on another profile, no dice. Tried going through my scripts and recompiling them all, didn't work.

sigh
  • Eleanor said:
    Should be able to choose from, like, Morgan Freeman, Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart and Vin Diesel.

Mudsex would never be the same and it would be glorious.

Mmmmmm Vin Diesel. God, I would do unspeakable things to that man.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

HaydynFenrir
  • edited May 2013
    You know I heard @Ezalor's player smokes pot. Tru story.
    AtrapoemaTeaniAngwe
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Calipso said:
    Haha....ha...ha...you so witty.

Not.
    StathanValenae
  • Benedicto said:
    Calipso said:
    Haha....ha...ha...you so witty.

Not.
    I love your chibbi turtle!

Turtle turtle!
    BenedictoValenae
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    I was kind of upset to see this in the auction: 

Sphere of Reflection
    --------------------