LOVE

Comments

• Moirean said:
    Mastema, I feel so lucky to have known you for a few years now - watching you, through Aetolia, get older is really cool. Same goes for other people I've known here for a while, like Aldric. I don't mean this in a creepy voyeuristic way! It's just...really cool to watch people who start this game young turn into adults.

I think that came off as creepy. :/
    Its not creepy trust me, and thank you.
    :\">
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Seir: 'Of Mice and Men' has a mouse in it! It's crushed by Lenny, I believe.

@Rivas: Definitely read the book first, then watch the movie.

Also, love the new rp I've been getting lately. Stressful life suddenly doesn't feel so stressful anymore when I have a chance to escape to some fun in the game. Seriously. Thanks to all those who RP with me now. You have no idea how much it is appreciated. <3

EmelleAryanne
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    My friends, I... I don't know what to say. This is a serious attempt at retelling Akira in the Simpsons universe. Wow.

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

Hadoryu
  • I love car insurance discounts that knock off like 9$ for being a fulltime student with good grades. 

BABAM! 
    Valenae
  • @Elwyn flew in yesterday morning. Haven't gone out to do anything supper fun, but still having a great time. Today we're going to Phipps Conservatory and the National Aviary.

So much fun and happy :D

MoireanAngweEmelleAryanneLinArbrePeriluna
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    The end of the job I've been working for the past six months! Even though there was a laundry list of things I disliked about it, (most of) the people were really nice, and I got some very kind goodbyes today.

Cupcakes.

My first summer "off" in as long as I can remember!
    MoireanAryanneRivasMephistoles
  • That moment when you first catch sight of the person who's coming to take over for you at work. Waiting for them is like waiting for Santa Claus.
    For her soul gives me sigh for sigh,
    And all day long
    Shines, bright and strong,
    Astarte within the sky,

While ever to her dear Eulalie upturns her matron eye-
    While ever to her young Eulalie upturns her violet eye.
                 -E. A. Poe, Eulalie
    LinRivasAryannePeriluna
  • edited May 2013
    I'm going to be an Aunt again. 

A bit of a mixed post about it. My brother's girlfriend didn't know she was pregnant until she started having contractions after weeks of stomach pains, at 4 months along. Her due date is November 1st.

Thankfully the doctors have stopped the premature labor and are preparing her for surgery, hoping the water and baby go back up so they can stitch the cervix up and prevent infection. She wasn't supposed to get pregnant for another 5 years but the IUD's .1% chance hit them. 

Why this is mixed is because they shouldn't be having babies when they can't even take care of the one they have who is in my mother's care, now 3 years old just recently. I'll still be happy about it because its happening, and I'll love my niece or nephew no matter what. So for now, I'm going to pray that the things all go well with this one, since the last pregnancy, her and my nephew were both lucky to make it through alive. And that its an adorable redheaded girl. 
    KerrynAryanneMilvushina
  • I've recently adopted two bearded dragons, and while they are a bit expensive to be properly cared for, I am so in love with these guys! They're both different beautiful color morphs too.

This is my green/orange translucent (presumably) girl, and I've had her a little over a month now. She's 4 months and still nameless.

[spoiler]image[/spoiler]

And this is my hypo citrus pastel male, 8 months. Named Gohan. I adopted him recently from a reptile expo. His previous owner was downsizing her reptiles, because she needed more room to breed crested geckos. He's the sweetest boy ever.

[spoiler]image

image[/spoiler]
    OrisaeKerrynAryanneNolaEzalorHaydynHavenIosyneCalipso
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    ...I. I want a dragon!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    HaydynMilvushina
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    And now I'm here and sipping mai-tais with @Haedyn. Life is gooood.
    OrisaeHavenPerilunaTeaniSeir
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Driving aimlessly blasting good music. Oh how I've missed thee.

Few things more relaxing.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    LinAngwePerilunaCiarelleKerocTeaniOrisaeHaydynDevin
  • ATTACK ON TITAN! OMFG IT IS SO GOOD. WATCH IT NOW!
    KerocSeir
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Lin said:
    And now I'm here and sipping mai-tais with @Haedyn. Life is gooood.
    Tell Haedyn that I think he is a GIANT POOPHEAD. That's right, I'm talking to you, Mr. C!
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Xavin and Elwyn should be here in about 10 hours!
    StathanAryanneOrisae
  • Cloud Atlas. I haven't had this emotional of a response to a film in a very long time. It was heartbreaking and life affirming and just...a lot of things. I would almost dare to say that the movie was better than the book. 
    StathanCiarelle
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Everyone who is being amazing to me during this complete overhaul of RP.
    Thank you!

Also, lots of love to those who have friends and family in the midwest right now.
    Dat unicorns is cray.
    StathanSolariaOrisaeAlexina
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Sweet leaping Jesus, Ken Cosgrove can tapdance! Best moment in tv history.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    To all the Walking Dead fans:

This was a Walking Dead promotion that my brother's company, Telltale Games, was doing for their second installment of the Walking Dead video game. My brother being ^ guy was supposed to be the black Rick Grimes. I was invited for being a walking dead dork, and helping my brother grow the most epic facial hair over night with some vaseline and ground coffee beans. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    StathanHavenDevinLinRivasAryanneAoiveae
  • @Illidan - man, that's how I did my hobo beard as a kid at halloween. Best costume ever, I got to wear my overalls, and my candy went into a hobo backpack of a bandanna on a stick.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    @Illidan - Ooh, that is awesome.

Is that a real gun? It looks kind of weird.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    No, it's just a raw paintball gun with no attachments. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • Goddamn, Joffles. You are an awesome douche.
    Rivas
  • @Illidan. Wait, wait, wait. You're brother works at -Telltale games?! Omg, I have so many questions for him...

• When you start up randomRP with someone and then it lasts for 6+ hours. A really wonderful way to end a day.
    AryanneLinEmelle
  • edited May 2013

Rho said:
    When you start up randomRP with someone and then it lasts for 6+ hours. A really wonderful way to end a day.
    THIS SO MUCH!
    especially when it is followed up with

ESTEEM, OMG!

Making me feel more competent, appreciated and so much better at RP than I think is warranted. Lemme tell ya. Esteem makes my unicorning WEEK.

<3 !!
    edited for shame in failure at typing, even though the wrong is already quoted.

RhoLinEmelleMephistolesTeani
  • Aryanne said:

Rho said:
    When you start up randomRP with someone and then it lasts for 6+ hours. A really wonderful way to end a day.
    THIS SO MUCH!
    especially when it is follow up with

ESTEEM, OMG!

Making me feel more competent, appreciated and so much better at RP than I think it warranted. Lemme tell ya. Esteem makes my unicorning WEEK.

<3 !!
    Even when I first knew you I'd say that you were a pretty good RPer, and you've gotten a lot better over the years.  I personal think you're pretty wonderful at it by this point.  You just don't give yourself enough credit.
    LinHavenAngweAryanneArbre