New Forums

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Can we get a search function again? 
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • RazmaelRazmael Administrator, Immortal
    Search was always there, we just never had the box for it displayed. Oops! Fixed.
  • This whole things getting done quickly and efficiently is awesome. Shawty you da best.

..No, but seriously, you rock.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    LiancaAmara
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Can I sign up to be a forum mod? :D
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Lin
    Can we have a 'preview post' button added again too? As far as I can tell, you're only allowed to preview New Topics you're about to create.
    havenbanner2
    ArbreKerrynLinFerrikHaydyn
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    There's also no notification when someone comments on your user page. Or if there is, maybe I'm missing it?
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Or just maybe no one's commenting on you, Linfini....

jkilu
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Can we change the color of spoiler tags? So hard to read.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

ArbreAzraelPiper
    What are the "points"?
    Seems to be an "achievement score", based on likes/agrees/whatever.
  • It's essentially the net sum of your worth on the Internet.
    LinPiperRhoErzsebet
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    It means I'm winning :D
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Anyone else's player list showing up funky in certain parts of the forums? When I click the 'Activity' link, the leaders section and stuff show the players jumbled along with their points.
    havenbanner2
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    There used to be a level list in the old forums listing experience required per level from level 1 all the way to 200. Is there any chance we could get this re-posted somewhere?
  • I think I broke something. I edited a post and now its all funny colored. Maybe it's just that my brain is sleepy, but I miss having the option to "Preview" before submitting an edited comment.
    imageimage
    If you leave the page and come back, the color goes away.

• Ah, here's the thread.

It definitely seems like new users don't have permission to alter their user picture or create status updates. From what little I can glean from Vanilla's forum software, I think someone fuddled with the default user permissions in a silly way!
    "Can a nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot."
    Vladimir Lenin

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."
    Karl Marx

• Dalton said:
    Ah, here's the thread.

It definitely seems like new users don't have permission to alter their user picture or create status updates. From what little I can glean from Vanilla's forum software, I think someone fuddled with the default user permissions in a silly way!
    If I go into your permissions, I see the ability for you to change your photo by going to your profile, clicking on the top right menu item 'Edit profile', and on left is a link for 'Change my profile picture'
  • Thank you, it does work now!
    "Can a nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot."
    Vladimir Lenin

"History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce."
    Karl Marx

• Hrm. If you post in a minor thread such as echo canyon under HHT, or Liaisons under Idea box, it doesn't get listed under 'latest posts'. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Yikes, the colors for pre-formatted text are hideous!

• Kiyotan said:
    Can I sign up to be a forum mod? :D
    This. 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

We had a mod call go out not long ago.
    If Belakai hadn't fixed our amazing MOD COLORS, you would see that Haven, Kiyotan, Arbre and myself are forum mods.
    I was yellow.  : (
  • So uhhhhhh

Are they still looking for mods or...? 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Not right now.
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    I approve of the layout but it'd be great if we could see a color edit without third party prog. or fudging the code on our own, but then its not like it affects the usage in any way shape or form if we take the code into our own hands..
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner Gate
    By this I mean personalized user specific color switching. But aside from that, I like these forums.