Children of Aetolia!

BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
So, we have the current "Post your Pictures here!" But I thought, "Hey, I wonder what my fellow players look like when they were young, innocent and weren't engaged in abusing each other textually?" And so I thought up this new thread! Post your baby/childhood pictures here folks! I'll go first...

My mother dug out this gem recently and I think I'm about 9 in it. To either side of me are my brothers Josh (Maybe 4) and Jake (About 2)!
OrisaeEmelleSeirAryanneNolaMilvushinaMoireanHavenArbreTeaniPerilunaIllikaalHaydynLianca

Comments

• BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Hahahaha oh god this thread is already funnier than I could have possible imagined! Look at the cute lil' Aetolians! Ahahaha  :))
    OrisaeTeani
  • Dat smile.. ahaha! So cute!
    Nola
  • Yes it issss, lookit all of you. I JUST WANNA SQUEEZE.
    OrisaeAryannePeriluna
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Bene knows how to please the ladies.
    OrisaeAryanneEmellePeriluna

• Nola said:

Me and my brother Preston. No idea how old we were. 

Dont take the candy from the stranger!
    AryanneHaven
  • edited May 2013
    I don't have any of me from when I was young. I do, however, have awkward Junior High pictures. 

I'm bottom left:

I'm far right:

This is either eighth or ninth grade:

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AryannePerilunaHavenHaydynLianca
  • that is adorable.
    Aryanne
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    As a side note, I initially thought the title was referring to children born to parents who play Aetolia, or even those who met on Aetolia.
    ValenaePerilunaMoirean
  • edited May 2013
    Like Val, I don't have any baby or kid pictures of me. Not being on speaking terms with my Aunt and Uncle (they raised me) kinda sucks sometimes. I did, however, find some pictures from... I want to say 10th grade. Could be 9th though. I was in a civic dance company for 10 years, so I do have a lot of dance pictures thanks to friends posting them on facebook!

Nutcracker - Dance of the Snowflakes (I'm the one in the center)

This is from the second act of the Nutcracker. I was the lead in the Dance of the Marzipan. My partner was autistic and his mother put him in ballet to help with both social skills and his few physical disabilities. It worked, but was rather frustrating at times. I played this part for 3 years. 
    AryanneMoireanOrisaeNolaHaydynEmelleMilvushinaLianca
  • Dayum.. Aetolians aren't just good looking adults, we're damn adorable youngsters, too!
    Haydyn
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Aymah said:

omgsocute

hai, I was a flower

You look like that girl from the Hunger Games. :3
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    MoireanAarbrokHaydyn
  • Erm...my puter is acting up so please ignore this for a second while I try to get the picture thingy to work!
  • Best. Thread. Evar.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA

So that is me being squished in the middle by my cousins, I could rock blue sweatpants.
    AryanneKallahHavenMoireanHaydynNolaMilvushinaLiancaOrisae
  • edited May 2013
    Kinda nsfw so here:

ArbreMoireanAarbrokAryanneHaydynNolaMilvushinaLiancaOrisae
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    I'm the one with the super awesome lunchbox. image
    AarbrokAryanneHaydynNolaMilvushinaLiancaOrisaeStathanSamp