Clumsiness functions?

edited May 2013 in Sparring Grounds
How exactly is clumbsiness intended to function?  Is it every attack should miss or is this a bug?

Comments

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    It causes a 30% miss rate.
  • Ahh, thanks!
  • TzaTza
    edited May 2013
    Did clumsiness only affect physical attacks or magical ones too? Else is there affliction for magical ones?

And what does weariness and lethargy do in this connection? Weariness I -think- reduces your damage to crap, lethargy I'm not sure about...

/hijack. ;)
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Clumsiness affects physical ones. Magic_imparied is the copy of the magical ones, except it appears to have a 100% proc rate on making magical attacks miss. Weariness, to my knowledge, just reduces the damage that the target does to you. For example ,if a spinslash normally did 1000 damage to you, someone with weariness doing the same spinslash would have massively reduced damage output. Lethargy increases the time for all actions that require balance. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Tza
  • Thank you, @Illidan!

One last question: What's the equilibrium copy for lethargy then?
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Confusion. I believe Confusion completely doubles all EQ costs. At least, it's supposed to. There are miniature copies to each of those skills, being plodding and idiocy. I don't know exactly how much they increase bal/eq times, but each of those affs stack with the increased times that confusion/lethargy give. I also don't know whether they stack additively or multiplicatively. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Tza
  • Awesome, thanks!

They all sound like afflictions that I should make use of as Syssin. <.<
    Mastema
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    There's also the magic_impaired affliction given by... I wanna say colocasia? It makes every magic attack do 0 damage.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Colocasia gives magic_impaired, yes.
    edited May 2013
    And since we've answered Rammus's questions and arguably exhausted the usefulness of this thread...

lol clumbsiness
    Hadoryu
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Way to not lock the thread, dumpyhead.
    And some jerk fixed the title. Ah well.
This discussion has been closed.