Dark Souls

2»

Comments

• Lupin said:
    This thread makes me want to start playing again.

I burnt though the game playing with my boyfriend, it's a little iffy connecting up but once you get going it's awesome.
    Also for the Catacombs I made a low level divine spear and slowly plodded though with a shield in hand, ( I do bum rush the first necro though)

Also EpicNameBro on youtube has some good guides on getting armour/weapons/rings and some meaty lore info (and lots of spoilers)

ENB's stuff is pretty amazing. He's got some good tips and stuff, too.

• edited April 2013
    The greatest thing for Dark Souls II will be dedicated servers and hopefully less wonky netcode. I do hope Covenants make a return; I'm proud to represent the Gravelords, Darkwraiths, Darkmoons, and Sunbros. Catbros, get out.
    Saarlamen
  • Catbros are pretty much cancer.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    I liked the Forestbros. :(

But I liked the kung fu flippy ring even better.
  • Don't talk about catbros like that!

• Sweet, sweet catbros death. In my mind, they're all bronies too.
  • Nah all the bronies are Darkmoon serving the sweet sweet trap. Trust me, I'm one. :3
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited May 2013
    @Saarlamen: Your signature is kind of annoying because of its size. Any chance you could shrink it down just a bit?
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited May 2013

Yes, Indeed.

The Dunksign brands the ballers, and in this land, the ballers are corraled and led off the court, where they are locked away, to await the end of the season.

This is your fate.

• Haern, the stupid thing about that scene--I think I still remember which episode that is.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*