Thank you!

Comments

• Oh, cool, this is a happy thread!

THANK YOU SO MUCH, @Arbre, for dealing with all my constant noob questions and botherings.  And thanks to Duiran and the Sentinels (best new indie band) in general for being very welcoming.  Suddenly Lusternia doesn't seem as much fun..
    For her soul gives me sigh for sigh,
    And all day long
    Shines, bright and strong,
    Astarte within the sky,

While ever to her dear Eulalie upturns her matron eye-
    While ever to her young Eulalie upturns her violet eye.
                 -E. A. Poe, Eulalie
    Aarde
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Benedicto for awesome RP and PKs. Always a pleasure to interact with you. :)
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    This may be a bit repetitive, but I want to thank @Aarbrok, @Marharet, @Aoi, @Satomi, @Serrice, and @Ilyon. These people have made Aetolia more fun place for me over the last few days.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Special thanks to @Mephistoles for giving me a minipet a year ago that's still a blast to play with and brings ankle-biting joy to many!
    RivasAryanneMephistoles
  • edited May 2013
    I'm long overdue for this, so forgive the long list and forgive me if you're not on it. I probably meant for you to be:

~~For Rivas

@Phoenecia - In addition to the lovely, ongoing RParc that Riv and Phoe have, you're always JUST afk enough for me to test out my bombcrafting stuff. And, y'know, to check and make sure that the THROW JAVELIN AT verbage works. It could -totally- break down some day, YOU NEVER KNOW.

Quorumfolk ( @Aren, @Daskalos, @Roux, @Saybre, @Phoenecia and @Neithan) - We revel in each other's retardedness, we yell and scream at each other in turn for reasons we shouldn't, we poke and laugh and verbally abuse each other AS MUCH as possible. Don't ever change.

@Emelle - I truly loved the RP between Em and Riv, and am still sad to have seen it ended, but you are an awesome player and I am madly in love with your character. Don't be a stranger.

@Haven - Not just for playing one of the most truly convincing villains that I think I've ever seen in Aet, but for being such an awesome dude OOC and rolling with all the abuse and smacktalk that I throw at you IC. Don't ever change, Heezy, you big black beautiful bastard.

@Aren - For being a constant (albeit dramatic and whiny and slightly crazy) rock in Rivas's life. Even when they're yelling and screaming at each other, it's good to know he's got at least one friend in the world who's just as damaged as he is.

@Benedicto - The Riv/Bene relationship is something I genuinely DON'T have to worry about, which is a REALLY goddamn nice thing to have. You're like my -actual- brother, with about 90% less unicorn-hole.

@Arbre - You're awesomebre. Arbre is the odd mix of "Auresian firething who gets how he thinks" and "feralbre cat-thing who complements his civilized nature" that seems to be working out pretty damn well for Rivbre (or Arbvas, depending on our mood). Looking forward to what's to come.

@Aryanne - OH MY GOD YOU ARE ADORABLE.

Aquilas ( @Elwyn, @Aisling, @Xavin, even @Rhine) - In a game where people always complain about elitism and cliques and whatever, it's nice to find a solid, established group with depth and character abounding who, somehow, has still been very open and welcoming to a new guy being forced upon them.

@Daskalos - Dear god you're infuriating sometimes, but you're also one of the characters (and players) that's helped Rivas (and me) out the most. I doubt I'd be playing now without the coding help and interaction we've had.

~~For Trask

@Amara - I look for you every time I log in. You should log in more, cause we -both- know that their story isn't finished yet.

@Moirean - Ridiculously helpful and forgiving when it comes to teaching me about MoS stuff, and RPing with her in the Order is hella fun. Hoping for much more interactions in the future.

@Iosyne - u b creepy. i liek it

@Devin - Oh, WE ARE GOING TO FIGHT. Glad you're back, she's always been Trask's "other half", even when they're beating the piss out of each other.

@Aoiveae - OH MY GOD YOU ARE ADORABLE.

I really should play Trask more. Geez.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

EmelleHavenMoireanAmaraOrisaeAryanneElwynDaskalosRhine
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited May 2013
    Gonna spread the love, too, especially since I haven't been around quite as much lately.

@Angwe: For the fun and sometimes complicated brother-sister dynamic between our characters. I miss RPing with you!

@Rivas: For a few weeks of really enjoyable, engrossing RP. Looking forward to future interactions.

@Atrapoema: What started out as some awkward conversations between our characters about a RL year ago has grown into a really comfortable friendship. I always enjoy bumping into you, even for brief interactions. I hope you stick around!

@Haven: For including Emelle in Haven's arc of character development and making me feel like she's still relevant to the game.

@Iosyne: For picking on me.

@Benedicto: I always have fun playing with you and I love the way our characters' relationship has evolved over time. Moar pls!

@Tolemy: For playing an interesting character and writing beautifully. I have no idea what's going to happen between our characters in the future, but I love that. Hope to see more of you!

@Aymah and @Ciarelle: For being awesome OOC and IC! I don't interact with either of you as much as I'd like to IC, but it's always fun when I do.

@Meyvitch: For random RP here and there, even if it's just a quick hello.

@Teani: I'm glad our paths crossed, however randomly! Looking forward to more with you.
    AryanneCiarelleAtrapoemaHaven
  • Woo Thanks!

@Daskalos : No matter what Aren is going through, Dask is always there to beat some sense into him or just to talk. He's become a pivotal part of Aren's life :) 

@Roux : Despite what just happened between em, I hope Roux and Aren can continue to interact, you're an awesome RPer.

@Rivas : I'm glad you're back. I love Aren and Rivas interactions. They're exciting and infuriating and that's what makes them so close :)

@Arbre : I love the progress Aren and Arbre have made in their relationship. Can't wait to see what else happens.

@Elwyn : Elwyn is always so sweet and so are you bb!

@Xavin : Aren always knows he can go to Xavin for anything. Thanks for putting up with him.

@Haven : Aren kicking Haven out of the lums could've gone so many different ways, but I love the way you're playing it out. This last time with them having a drink was awesome fun.

@Rhine : How you doin'? ;)

@Meyvitch : Fox is always interesting to hang around. Aren's come to think of him as a little brother he needs to watch out for.

@Atrapoema : Muffin.

I need more baddies to interact with!!

AtrapoemaHavenElwynDaskalosRhine
    Thanks to everyone who showed up for the first bit of the Spirean festival. I hope you all had fun and I hope the fun continues for the rest of the festival!
    Elwyn
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I just want to say thanks to @Roux, @Arbre, @Rou, @Aryanne, @Carson, and @Dhagon - you folks keep me looking forward to playing the game and seeing what interactions I'll get to enjoy next. I probably could still use more people to RP with, but Sol's got some great friends! Also, quick thanks to @Seir for the interesting chat the two of our chars had. I'm looking forward to, hopefully, expanding upon all of it.

AryanneHaven
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    So, I want to thank @Alexina for seeing a different side (Question Mark) of Aarbrok and taking time to have fun and RP with me for a little while and help me with illusions.  I get in my RP moods once in a while and I think the one I am currently in will stick for a while.  Few people can tolerate Aarbroks constant disregard of space and feelings, :D
    AlexinaHaven
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I'm long overdue for one of these and I have a lot of people I want to thank, so if I miss you, it's not because I don't appreciate you or don't enjoy interacting with you, but more likely because I forgot. >_>

@Alistaire : I always love the interactions Phoe and Ali, and every time I RP with you it feels like both characters always take something away from it, and grow and change in some way. It's actually kind of nice to interact with someone on a regular basis who DOESN'T have something melodramatic going on all the time. Also, I'm really grateful for all the encouragement and feedback you give regarding all the stuff I do in the guild; it makes me feel like I'm actually being useful.

@Rivas : We don't get to RP much, which makes me kind of sad, but I still really enjoy the kind of relationship Phoe and Rivas have even in spite of that. I never get tired of it, and I'm eternally grateful for you being a good sport even when Phoe is being moody. Also, hurling random objects at you never gets old.

@Saybre : While I'm sad that we don't get to RP as often as we used to, what I did get was - and will always be - what helped shape Phoe into what she is now, and I still get the feeling that things aren't entirely over.

@Tratos : Messing with Tratos is a guilty pleasure of mine, and the results are usually hilarious. It's fun having more people to subject to Phoe's mischief. >.>

@Benedicto : For just being awesome every time we've interacted. We need to RP more *hinthint*.

@Carson : The little drawing session the other day was fun to play out, and I'm hoping more comes of it in the future.

@Haven : As exasperated as I get sometimes, I really do enjoy the rivalry that Phoe and Haven have. It always feels like they're constantly trying to undermine and outwit each other to see which of them is more cunning, and it makes me wonder which of them would 'win', if ever.

And lastly, a huge thanks to the Templars in general, especially in the past month or so. You have no idea how happy it makes me to be able to RP at nearly everyone in the guild and get emotes tossed back at me, and I've been finding more and more people like that in the guild everyday. I really do enjoy interacting with guild members on a more personal level beyond just shoving progression requirements at them, and despite all of the work I'm loaded with, it makes me always willing to drop whatever I'm doing to RP at a guildmate. So, thank you guys.
    AryanneHaven
  • Oh cute :D Hi I'm Aoiveae-newb. I wanna thank people too!!11one Its been great and since I started lots stuff happened but I'll try to remember everyone!

@Noelle has been great for laying out some deep stuff involving vampirism and Aoiveae's awkward past! Can't wait to continue with that.
    @Yusri You're epic, and thank you so, so much for helping with giving Aoiveae a foundation in the Guild - this was exactly what I was looking for from Cabalists. I even anticipate hunting trips with you at this point because how fun you are. (and i sort of -hate- hunting)
    @Akaryuterra Just as above, and I looove the lessons we've been working on in Numerology and how creative you are with the skills!
    @Arath So much love for you - giving Aoiv confidence in herself, especially in regards to her blindness/not blindness stuff. Glad to have started with you, I see them going far.
    @Trask Loved your expression when you found out she was sort of blind, also really enjoy how terrified of you Aoiv is, someone she can look up to when she wants or needs to stand up for herself!
    @Aoi/@Satomi Our first interaction was great! We really need to do it more and I hope we can do some Severn-y stuff sometime!

If I missed anyone, sorry! Its been a blur since trying to get Aoiv somewhere stronger and I hope Aoiv's withdrawn sort of demeanor isn't off-putting but I can't wait to see more amazing things! Also big tip of the hat to @Moirean and everyone else involved with the festival in Spinesreach! Its been really fun :D

AryanneMoireanHavenXenia
  • Rivas said:
    Aquilas ( @Elwyn, @Aisling, @Xavin, even @Rhine) - In a game where people always complain about elitism and cliques and whatever, it's nice to find a solid, established group with depth and character abounding who, somehow, has still been very open and welcoming to a new guy being forced upon them.
    ?? I see how it is...
    Aren said:

@Rhine : How you doin'? ;)

Miss you love muffin ;)
  • :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Unexpected, fun RP at the Core in Duiran. Thanks @Atrapoema, @Devin and @Emelle!

EmelleAtrapoemaHavenDevin
  • Really awesome interview. I'm still fleshing out Isto as he is and the interview really pushed to define who he is to himself and for me! So thanks, @Areka!

Also, @phoenecia and @aithene for the RP and giving me a chance to get back into it.
    Stathan
  • Thank you to the admin who saw my issue and fixed it in about two seconds!... And was very polite when he told me it was totes my fault. I am happy once again!
    For her soul gives me sigh for sigh,
    And all day long
    Shines, bright and strong,
    Astarte within the sky,

While ever to her dear Eulalie upturns her matron eye-
    While ever to her young Eulalie upturns her violet eye.
                 -E. A. Poe, Eulalie
    @Xenia for stepping up and being awesome in Spinesreach
    @Barda for being super gung-ho and enthusiastic
    @Bakhtuh for awesome ideas about Carnifex ritual
    @Aoi for making me late for class with some intriguing ideas
    @Eleanor for being supportive and helpful and generally an awesome presence
    @Lin for RP
    @Severn for out-of-the-blue offering a blessing to help reward citizens for event participation
    @whoever possessed my doppleganger for being hilarious
    @everyone who showed up for Artifice! for being great fun
    @Katal for PK enthusiasm
    @Toz for being Toz
    @Carnifex and @Spinesreach for being great fun to work with/for. 

<3
    LinSetneXeniaBakhtuh
  • edited May 2013
    /wankon

@Devin: I'm so glad to have you back around for random, fun RP. Please stay.

@Nuana: Same as above. We might not have really RP'd since you came back, but don't go anywhere.

@Emelle: You continually give me something to do and/or think about. DON'T STOP. It's always a blast RPing with you, even if our RP tends to end up on the thuper-theriouth thide.

@Teani: Well, aren't you just a hidden, little gem in Duiran. And you're a wolf! I'm glad we got the chance to RP, and that I was the one to snatch you up. You really are a great addition to Kriv's life.

@Trask: You're ugly, annoying, and rude. And, still, I like you and keep you around. You must be doing something right. I'm also glad that you're coming around more often, even if you do so to throw in your two cents before disappearing.

@Aren: Muffin! Come around for more RP.

@Missari: Nothing needs said here that I can't tell her directly. I'm just mentioning her to ping her notifications and make her feel loved. Because she is.

@Duiran crew: I do hope more of you approach me about being Teradrim, for whatever reason. For those who accept it and let me fight at lessers, thanks. You guys are cool in my books.

Edit: @Serrice: Oh my lawd, I forgot you. You'll probably hate me forever now. Seriously, though, while Serrice's goofy nature as a wolf rubs Kriv the wrong way at times, he really has taken some sort of strange shine to her. Bother me for more stories when I'm not distracted by EVERYTHING.

/wankoff
    HavenEmelleOrisaeAryanneTeaniXeniaDevin
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    All the people I rp'd with in Spines who made the moment fun. While I can rp, in the other muds I've/I play/ed I never really get the chance to for various reasons. I had so much fun and thank all the peeps for going along with my crazy spur of the moment to name myself Tyrant.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    XeniaMoireanBakhtuh
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Atrapoema: It's been amazing so far! Returning many thanks and I truly hope you don't mind me stopping by for random rp's. It's strange that I never really got a chance to rp with you before on any of my characters, but I'm glad it finally happened.

Adding @Missari, @Devin and @Emelle to the list, because it's been so much fun finding a new group of people to interact with.

Also, @Angwe. Things might be strained, but I like that there's still something going on (huffs and puffs, circling one another, not sure what to say or do).

And @Kallah, always fun to randomly bump into you for some rp and that they get along despite being on different sides now.

For the short burst of RP around Teani being unenemied, which apparently led to a minor war and a lot of ruckus in the guild, lots of <3 to @Xemnas

@Orisae, for always being cheerful and for helping out with the game clan thing! <3

Finally, @Trask. A really interesting character. I'm looking forward to interacting more with you!

KallahAtrapoemaOrisaeEmelle
  • edited May 2013
    My own love and thanks to some people. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like but.. eh.. moving. Anyways, here's to sharing the love and appreciation-

@Benedicto- We need to RP more! You light a fire under my ass. I thought quitting a council/city would be a bad idea but you handed me something to fill the empty spot that needed filling with RP reasoning. I adore it and I demand more.

@Kerryn- Over two RL years later, our characters finally are speaking again. Talk about letting things get out of hand. It's wonderful to get back to Orisae's roots and it's even more wonderful that our characters mesh as well as they did in the beginning.

Sentaari- You guys are just great. I love you all. It's hard to not have something to do when you're all around.

@Lin- Orisae's forever love. I like how you just keep adapting and rolling with the blows, regardless of the constant affection and tough love and space that Orisae shoves at you.

@Haven- Orisae's archnemesis and love. I am so comfortable with roleplaying with you, regardless of if it's my character smacking yours with garden trowel and being pissed off or if it's her feeling vulnerable. Much love and respect, man. Keep rolling with the punches. I look forward to seeing what nonsense our characters pull each other into even if it's usually violent.

Other Slyphians, @Teani, @Aymah, and @Angwe- We need to RP more. Seriously. >:[ <3
    LinHaydynStathanTeaniBenedicto
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Thank you @Aarbrok, for seeking me and @Serrice out early this morning. I was suffering from serious jetlag so I feel like my RP wasn't tip-top, but I hope you enjoy your new life!
    Aarbrok
    Thank you to @Macian for some surprisingly deep, introspective RP. Moi's all confuzzled now.
  • Aww, you beat me to the thank you @Moirean (how do these new fangled tags work? Hopefully this will tag you)

Thanks for a chance to get back into RP and making me think about Macian and where he's headed. 
    Moirean
  • @Emelle - I cannot get over how beautifully you write. RP with you always has this measured stateliness that feels really theatrical, and I just LOVE it. It's just...the best to have someone to roleplay with who can get deep and philosophical one moment, goofy and discussing jackalopes the next, and then philosophical WHILE discussing jackalopes. It shows a lot of talent and adaptability, and it makes me happy every time. Also, Emelle has been such a boon to Tolemy, from an IC perspective and from an OOC one. They contrast and compliment each other in really wonderful ways, and she really wouldn't be the same without Em in her life.

@Aymah - Thanks for being the sweet, spunky handful in Tolemy's world. Aymah has so much spirit, and it really comes across in your roleplay. Also, thanks for taking my lazy behind hunting <3

@Aisling - Beautiful aesthetics, knowledgeable dialogue, and dynamic roleplay. You do this thing where Aisling comes off as being wise and aged (which she is) without making her hard to relate to. I need to see more of you!

@Ciarelle - I need to see more of you, too! Cia and Tolemy had a fun sort of casual business relationship back when I first started out. I miss that.

@Serrice - You are one endearing little punk. I am SO glad you've been around more. Sometime about having you in the room inevitably causes interesting things to happen. 

@Angwe -  Any sort of interaction with you always pushes Tolemy's character along just a little more. It probably has a little to do with the nature of Tolemy's perspective of Angwe, given the weird role he's been unknowingly called on to play, but it mostly has to do with how dynamic and responsive of a character Angwe is. Furthermore, you always leave me feeling really inspired to do more stuff with her, which is a rare talent, indeed. Don't be a stranger.

@Lexen - There's something really special about the "jaded ex-knight and the naive witch-girl try to find common ground" thing. It has all sorts of potential to go a dozen different ways. I cannot, cannot, cannot wait to see what happens next.

@Tratos - I obsessively check QWHO for you. I couldn't have planned for a better roleplayer/character to fill the role of the 'good knight.' I really hope to see you again soon. 

@Teani, @Trask, @Meyvitch - Ran into each of you in passing. Liked it. COME BACK.

EmelleRivasCiarelle
  • Yay, I was mentioned again!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Aarbrok
  • Thanks @Moirean, @Toz, @Noelle, @Nyk, @Tsvanni, @Kause and everyone else that helped out and participated in any way with Xenia's Carnifex Gladiator event. You guys were great!

Moirean
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    Thank you to all my Order peeps working for @Slyphe. We've made some epic strides in the last month or so and I'm thuper theriously exthited for the future!

Notable mentions;

@Orisae - She be my right hand Slyphian. Always eager and working hard. She lives the Slyphian way of life with every fiber of her being. Always coming up with new ideas. Awesome.

@Teani - Not long been a member but is active and eager. I really look forward to seeing her Progress as a Slyphian. Some fantastic ideas so far.

@Haven - For being that broody, threatening presence within the Order. I know he's currently having difficulty finding his place elsewhere but a perfect fit for the Order.

@Phoenecia - for letting me experiment on you for my new Order induction process (and then forgetting to log it /fail). Again only just joined but I'm excited for her contributions in the future.

Also the Congregants notably @stathan - I heard your first sermon was awesome. Can't wait to see one of your next ones and I'm really excited for you joining the Order.
    StathanTeaniHaydynOrisae