You play too much Aetolia when...

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Maybe...you're still dreaming...

/mindunicorns
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Mind unicorns makes me think of this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/unicorn-chaser.html
    Periluna
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    edited March 2013
    Last night, I dreamed that I was playing Aetolia on Chris Kattan's laptop in his apartment while Chris himself was doing a solo reenactment of Corky Romano.

Don't do drugs, kids.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    Alastair
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic

Periluna said:
    When things you need to do in Aetolia are part of your 'To-Do' list along with your grocery list.
    Linfini/Kesh can attest to this, I routinely write up giant lists of doom that take up multiple pages of tiny-handwriting notebook paper that are my aetolia to-do-lists. And then I blot out the ones I done and when it gets bad enough that reading the remains is a pain in the ass, I transfer those to the new list and make another one.
    imageimage
    Haydyn
  • More forums than anything, but one of my friends just liked a Facebook status:

I had to do a double take, then wonder what kind of camp Flo could possibly be attending.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    EmelleAryanneErzsebetArbreAlastair
  • Went up two flights of stairs to go pay rent for the office. When I got to the top, my first thought was that I needed to put more lessons into fitness.
    AryanneMeskhenetHaydynAldricValenaeHavenTeaniAlastairInfin
  • When you're playing other games, and you constantly type in "Look" or "IH".
    HavenLiancaArbreAryanneAlastair
    I tried typing "who" in a raid in WoW last night. Not even to see who was around, just out of reflex (it's one of the things I type every few minutes in Aet). I proceeded to use a major CD, eat my healthstone and then run off a boss platform to my doooom. My guild thought I was ragequitting and was like, "Noooo, we'll stop wiping, don't suicide!" >_<
    MeyvitchLinMereliiLianca
  • At work I tried entering my usual alias commands into the program I use, and got a little frustrated wondering -why- the program wasn't working.. until I realized it was the wrong commands all together.
    Haydyn
  • When all the people you talk to on the phone refer to you as 'Rizial'
    Erzsebet
  • or Riz

• This might be a "too much forums", but still!
    Looking through the pathfinder bestiary and come across the "Angel, Astral Deva", point and tell your friends "HAHAha! Look! a Kiyotan!"
    They look at me confused, "You mean Sephiroth?"
    "Yeah. That's what I meant >.>"

SerriceHavenArbrePerilunaErzsebetKonnorn
    When reading a textbook for my public policy and administration course, I keep thinking "I should try that in Spinesreach" and "I should try that with the Carnifex" and - for the sub-section labelled Extending Your Leverage - "I really need to try that with Moi."
    Edhain
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    ... I met a Colonel Haern today at work.
    EmelleAryanneArbrePerilunaLianca

Rizial said:
    When all the people you talk to on the phone refer to you as 'Rizial'
    Yeah. 9/10 of my friends call me Kira, short for Kiralla. The number doesn't really change if you cut out people who don't play Aetolia. Even my family is starting to call me that.
    imageimage
  • When you're trying to have a NORMAL IM conversation with a REAL person, and you type "WT" or "SAY" before what you type....
    -cough-
    <(>//.//>)>
    TIL that some Aetolians don't consider themselves to be real anymore than my grandmother does.
    imageimage
    HaydynSirina
  • Saw some specialty mint chocolates at 50% off at the store today and thought, "Ooh! These expire soon, I better go bashing when I get home!"

TeaniHaydynArbreEdhainPeriluna
  • You're getting ready for work and you look at your hair and go "Why do I look like Moirean's chibi?" 

Or the best yet, being on an IM chat, and typing WT before everything expecting it to go into a web.  :P
    MoireanAryanneLinHaydynPeriluna
  • This will make the most sense to people who've RP'd with Aryanne, but:

Just told a client over the phone, "Oh yes, thank you! That would be quite well-and-proper-like!"

Thank goodness it was only a phone call so she couldn't see my horrified expression.

ArbreAngweXavinMephistolesRivas
    1290 Days 10 Hours 35 Minutes

>.> My tallied playtime across 21 alts. The last time I tallied was across 17 alts on October 25, 2010 and my combined total then was 618 Days  4 Hours 17 Minutes.

I....think I have a small problem. <.<

imageimage
    ArbreAryannePeriluna
  • It isn't easy playing 9/10ths of qw.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

PerilunaArbreAngweAryanneTzaInfin
  • When you realise you just requested a day off so that you can participate in an IG event... 
    Aryanne
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    When you read fluent drunk on a regular basis.
    Arbre
  • When text is no longer, text but a live action dream of something that has happened to you in game or wish that would. >.<

When you play one IRE game and try to use commands that just don't work across all of them, and get frustrated because its not working ..like SCT >.<
  • When someone asks what your endgame plan is, all you can think about is how you're going to decorate your haven. 
    AryanneStathanLiancaTza
  • So I was typing an email to a client whose name is Karen, very nice lady. Before I hit send I read it over again to make sure there weren't any grammar or spelling errors. I had spelled her name 'Kerryn'
    KerrynOrisaeAryanneAlycena
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Went out to the estuary today on a field trip and got to see a prickly pear.
    AryanneLianca
  • I do things sometimes, and then wonder why I'm not getting experience.

Also, this:
    Aryanne
  • Amelas said:
    I do things sometimes, and then wonder why I'm not getting experience.

Also, this:
    Yeah, I had the same thing too recently. I was like, 'I should be level eighty by now, surely!' after slaughtering the third fishing village I came across. And then I remembered it was real life!