LOVE

Comments

• edited May 2013

Angwe, it's not that hard to like kenshin. I've got the dvd's and books 1-24 of 28.

I DIDN'T KNOW TOMOE HAD A BROTHER. 0_0

It makes the Last Samurai so much more fun to watch if you're a kenshin fan. pretty much cruises' only good film besides MI3&4.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Watched Django again.  I couldn't help but scream out loud, "GO ANGWE."
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited May 2013
    Running away to Vegas on a whim....
    Even if it is only for a day
  • Love @Kallah and Spines for support in dreams for reconstruction ^_^.
    AND YOU SAID MATH WAS HARD. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • GETTING AN A DOES NOT EQUATE EASY

JUST MEANS IT TOOK LOTS OF WORK
    StathanAryanneSarkisValenae
  • edited May 2013
    I bitch slapped Comcast today and it felt good, dudes. Long story short, when they realized they couldn't out talk me, I got them to extend a promotion I didn't even realize I had, for another year and also got it to apply retroactively. Instead of paying $80.00 to get caught up, I'm only paying $41.72. lol

EDIT: Also, I love that the dealership I bought my Yaris from gives me three free oil changes and a tire rotation. Got my first oil change and a rotation for free. Helllll yeah. :D 

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

AngweLiancaAmara
    Those moments when you're in the middle of combat, and you develop your own strategies on the fly. 
    AngweStathan
    Double posting, but it's just too good.

When not only your plans on going to go see Iron Man 3 tomorrow, but buys you a ticket as well. AWW. YAYUH. 
  • imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    RhoArbreLiancaRivas
  • My boyfriend works at a sports bar where we live (San Juan islands, WA state). A lot of tourist traffic, sometimes someone pretty cool stops by.

He, uh, apparently met Gary Busey there today.
    StathanHaydynNola
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Damnit, and we just cleared Gary Busey out of the other thread.
    ArbreMilvushinaIosyne
  • edited May 2013

you mean meee?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    StathanLinAryanneAldricHavenRivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I hate you all.
  • Just love Moi, that is all that is allowed here.

My love goes to most of the citizens of Spinesreach. So far I have interacted with a number of them or at least talked to and they seem pretty chill. They aren't over zealous one way or the other they are just relaxed and enjoy interactions with others.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
  • Today, after 4 years of thinking-but-not-doing, I finally made mini-mini cupcakes! They are about an inch or so tall and look like Little mushrooms. I thought they would get dry, but they were just plain awesome! So happy right now. :D

KerrynStathan
  • I want mini mini cupcakes!

I love that it is almost Friday already and I should be going to the Ren Faire!

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I love that my school is closed is on Fridays.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    As much as I wish the circumstances were better, I love that Allie Brosh is back on the internet. I hope things will continue to look less like hopeless unicornpoop, for her and for everyone else.

AryanneRivas
  • Many loves here;

-my car, and how much I am actually able to afford it <3 dreams come true!
    -paper flowers. Have seriously come to a realization of how much I absolutely love them! (Thank you woman at bridal show for showing me them!)
    -warm weather! It is FINALLY starting to feel like spring up here, which means summer is JUST around the corner! Can't wait!
    -awesome fiance, for staying with me to house sit this week.
    and... I think that's it for now. 
  • I had a major headache, went to sleep woke up to the sound of Thunder. Now my headache is gone and it's raining and thundering and man I love the smell of rain.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
    AngweAryanneHaydynNatasyaPerilunaHaven
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Gonna echo the love for thunderstorms because they are nature's swiffer.
    AarbrokLiancaPeriluna
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I love @Angwe's signature,
  • Ridiculousness. I. Love. This. Show.
    Angwe
  • Devin said:
    Ridiculousness. I. Love. This. Show.
    I love that you're back. :)

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

OrisaeHaven
    Today, man. It's my Friday. I get the whole weekend off. I got to go see Iron Man 3 with my client, and since he paid for the tickets, I took him to  Rubios. James Blake will be back in town soon, and I was asked if I'd like to go, on his dime. Forget everybody else! The guy really feels a lot more like a friend than a patient, and I'm going to be really sad when he dies. Until then, I'm going to enjoy working with him, making his every day the best it can be, and rocking out to the most bizarre music he asks me to listen to on Spotify. 
    TeaniHaydynEzalorHaven
  • WU Softball playing in their conference tournament - won the first game 4-1, won our second game 2-1. Makes it worth having to be out here all day!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz